Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife (7873 Views)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by daejavuu: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has shared the below shocking email & screenshots one of his followers sent to him, narrating how he found out that his pregnant wife was planning to go see a man at a hotel, after he promised to buy her an iPhone Xs.

In their conversation, the man also sent her his manhood picture.

Read the screenshots below:

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by daejavuu: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
More
daejavuu:
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin has shared the below shocking email & screenshots one of his followers sent to him, narrating how he found out that his pregnant wife was planning to go see a man at a hotel, after he promised to buy her an iPhone Xs.

In their conversation, the man also sent her his manhood picture.

Read the screenshots below:

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by daejavuu: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fear Woman o

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Sunshine002(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
End time wife

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by UncleNnamdi: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
It is impossible to satisfy a partner. It's even wrong to think you can satisfy any living being.

It takes a lot be a faithful partner, just count yourself lucky if you are the only one on your partner'a life.

11 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by val4sure(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Flickzvill(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Damn this one loud pregnant wife?
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
daejavuu:
Fear Woman o
Yes you have to fear us, especially we the smart ones.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by HayZee06(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmmm dis 21st century women ehn! Even with pregnancy no respect for d husband or d unborn child sad
The rate at which divorce n seperated parents will be everywhere will be alarmingly high

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by RevenGeMission: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
they said money is the root of evil ?

i say ''women'' are evil itself

wont be surprised if satan is female

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Offpoint: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
There's nothing wrong with the chat, since she's not the one sending her nude. yeah I said that...

Anyways, the man have a good pènis.

Modified:
Please when next I type pénis let my pènis be pènis and stop censoring it to "joystick"
I'm into ICT I know joystick when I see one.
pénis is just part of the body just like every other part, there's nothing wrong with it. too much of hiding, censoring and shying away from educating our kids about this sexual organs is the major reasons for the shíts these kids do these days.
Nairaland please let my pènis be pènis... thanks

12 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Timmypromise(m): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2018
I have nothing to type.........still thinking on what to type
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol...my wife too dey tie wrapper, my wife no sabi dress, she no social reach, etc etc.... Well good riddance to bad rubbish...end time wife

But but, seriously, do women actually do this? Like for real? And she get belle o...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by KingLennon(m): 2:18am On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:
they said money is the root of evil ?

i say ''women'' are evil itself

wont be surprised if satan is female
That's why the snake met Eve first nah...
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by KingLennon(m): 2:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Iphone X that phone will cause many broken marriages and relationship. But fear women o even with pregnancy o. I just weak here....
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Preshy561(f): 2:54am On Oct 10, 2018
This is really bad.
cry
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by bdchange(m): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Since I started watching paternity court TV on YouTube channel and see the way most ladies have sex with guys and getting pregnant yet not sure of who the father his until it's proven in court via DNA. This makes me believe that if same is being done here most men we see that they are just raising other people's children yet have no knowledge of that till they die. I know and very sure I am one of the few men that will marry a decent woman because that's what I deserved. God knows....
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by itiswellandwell: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2018
bdchange:
Since I started watching paternity court TV on YouTube channel and see the way most ladies have sex with guys and getting pregnant yet not sure of who the father his until it's proven in court via DNA. This makes me believe that if same is being done here most men we see that they are just raising other people's children yet have no knowledge of that till they die. I know and very sure I am one of the few men that will marry a decent woman because that's what I deserved. God knows....

Mheeen! Things dey happen for that paternity court TV oooo! Some are just having sex anyhow. Such can't be done in Nigeria. No judge will be willing to put his life in risk for such. Nigerians can kill the judge if it's a paternity that has to do with determining for someone to be a beneficiary to a huge property. You get it.
Also, look at how organized and civil they are, even after a guy hearing that he isn't the father of a daughter which clearly shows that the lady cheated on her, the guy will still go closer to the lady and hug her and tell her they are still best of friends. If it's Nigeria, the guy will beat the hell out of the lady and mess up the court room. Honestly, Nobody wants to risk his or life setting up such.
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by akinszz: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Whoever Watches paternity court TV will have a rethink about woman when it comes to trust issues.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTH4C0xhCwQ

4 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2018
SMH
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Oyindidi(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Your husband fit afford iPhone x but you want collect am for outsider. It is well
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by revolt(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Mheeen! Things dey happen for that paternity court TV oooo! Some are just having sex anyhow. Such can't be done in Nigeria. No judge will be willing to put his life in risk for such. Nigerians can kill the judge if it's a paternity that has to do with determining for someone to be a beneficiary to a huge property. You get it.
Also, look at how organized and civil they are, even after a guy hearing that he isn't the father of a daughter which clearly shows that the lady cheated on her, the guy will still go closer to the lady and hug her and tell her they are still best of friends. If it's Nigeria, the guy will beat the hell out of the lady and mess up the court room. Honestly, Nobody wants to risk his or life setting up such.
ure ignorant if you don't know it's staged ...like wrestlemania
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by itiswellandwell: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2018
revolt:
ure ignorant if you don't know it's staged ...like wrestlemania

Lol. Paternity court, divorce court etc are staged.
Abegggi. Let me be ignorant Abegggi. I refuse to believe it's staged jooor.

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2018
This is what happens when a MAN decides to settle for possibly a ravaging beautiful woman, he adores with so much reverence.
Don’t ask me how I got to know.

A BEAUTIFUL and Dangerous lady is like a FIRE.
....enchanting and eye catching colors but burns to the narrows.
This is the singular reason why MEN are always encouraged to marry a lady that loves and adores them so much than the lady they love and cherish.

A LADY that loves you will rarely cause you pains, even when you misbehave as a man, she will always defend you outrightly. Even when a lady tries to blackmail you, she will unleash her fangs on such lady

3 Likes

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by revolt(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Lol. Paternity court, divorce court etc are staged.
Abegggi. Let me be ignorant Abegggi. I refuse to believe it's staged jooor.
yea I understand how you feel. I felt same way when I discovered hulk Hogan and ultimate warrior were actors......lool..

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by xynniey(f): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2018
so the dick harding part follow for joke abi? issorite
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by eph12(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This is what happens when a MAN decides to settle for possibly a ravaging beautiful woman, he adores with so much reverence.
Don’t ask me how I got to know.

A BEAUTIFUL and Dangerous lady is like a FIRE.
....enchanting and eye catching colors but burns to the narrows.
This is the singular reason why MEN are always encouraged to marry a lady that loves and adores them so much than the lady they love and cherish.

A LADY that loves you will rarely cause you pains, even when you misbehave as a man, she will always defend you outrightly. Even when a lady tries to blackmail you, she will unleash her fangs on such lady
If it was the guy that cheated will you now say ladies are always encouraged to marry those that love them more than they love the guy?

1 Like

Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by Oreofepeters: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Women and Lucifer are like 5&6.

they are devil's tools.
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by gen2briz(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2018
This one loud oooo... IPhone x
Re: Husband Shares Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Of His Pregnant Wife by ekanDamie: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Yes women do this. Married women.
I have aided n abetted adultery before
Banging someone else's wife, actually we were in
A serious relationship.
Am not proud of my actions but I always wondered why
A mother of two will be so into a single guy.
I begged husbands to pay attention to their wife's needs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Romantic Photos Of A Curvy Fish Seller / I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man / Ladies With Tattoos Ummmm Omo Make Una See Nauuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.