Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari (1488 Views)

Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari In Katsina, Party Chairman Tells Tribunal / Empirical Evidence That Atiku Defeated Buhari In The Last Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by SuperStriker: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
*ATIKU VS BUHARI; WHITHER TILTS THE PENDULUM?*

No doubt both candidates above are formidable in their own right, but let's look at their individual strength; *this is purely my personal analysis*. Though I would have preferred a Dakwambo or a Tambuwal, but when the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable. *This is not about social media noise of SAI BABA but the reality on ground!*

Let's consider the following points; why Atiku has a better advantage.

1. Atiku and Buhari are both Muslims and full blooded Fulanis, so the Hausa-Fulani ethnic stock, won't be concerned on who emerges.

2. The Northern Elders forum will always go for Atiku. Recall in 2007/2011, when the Northern Elders chaired by the late Ciroma, was faced with who to choose between Atiku, Aliyu Gusau, Buhari and Saraki, they unanimously choose Atiku; check records.

3. Integrity; Atiku has integrity issues so has Buhari; Before 2015, Buhari was viewed as a saint and has cult followership, but since, he was given that opportunity, he has not been able to deliver anything meaningful. Change sermon has seriously depleted and doesn't ring bell anymore. Besides Intels, Halliburton & Siemens scandal, APC doesn't have much against Atiku.

4. The Caliphate and Emirate council have withdrawn their support from Buhari. Recall that the Sultan of Sokoto was amongst the first to congratulate Tambuwal during his defection from APC to PDP. The Emir of Kano has always been an Ally of Atiku and he has been vocal against the misgovernance of this administration. Go and Write it down, once the Sultanate and Emirate is against your ambition in the core North, just go and rest.

5. Virtually all Notable religious leader in the North is against Buhari from Sheik Gumi, El ZakZaky, etc. They have been going everywhere campaigning against Buhari, regretting while they voted against Jonathan.

6. Military Establishment from Danjuma, IBB, Abdusalam, etc are already scared that PMB will turn into full scale dictatorship if re-elected. Besides OBJ, who may reconcile with Atiku in the next coming days, they will prefer anybody but PMB.

7. APC is currently in shambles right now. Consequent upon the primaries which is still going on as I write. Aisha Buhari has cried out, Governors Yari, Bello, Amosun, Akeredolu, El Rufai, etc are threatening brimstone and fire. I don't envy Oshiomole at all. Almost all the states APC is in control are having major crisis resulting from the conduct of the primaries. Adams automatic tickets to loyal Senators has backfired. Okorocha just returned himself and his son-in-law as Senatorial and guber aspirants respectively. And so on and so forth. I see this challenges snowball into unmanageable monumental crisis.
PDP to my astonishment achieved almost 90% rancour free primaries! And they will reap abundantly from the APC crisis!

8. Atiku political foray started more than 30years ago. You can see how he earlier rejected PH as venue for the convention, but later accepted and beat Wike to his game. The reason Atiku has not won the Presidency is because he has never emerged the candidate of a major National political party; ACN then was just a regional party. *With almost a limitless and unmatchable financial war chest, he will deploy his financial arsenal, knowing this is his last shot at the Presidency* I doubt if any politician as prepared as him.

9. The average Northerner likes power so much, whether they benefit or not. They know if PMB wins he has just 4 years, but if Atiku wins he might have 8 years. *I tell you with their penchant for love of power they might tilt towards Atiku because of another 8years!*

10. Recall that Atiku inherited the late Shehu Yaradua political machinery the SDM; even in Katsina he is loved because of this relationship. Most SDM members in other political parties will work for him. The roll call includes; IBB, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Anenih, Kingibe, Ibori, Lamido, Aliyu, etc.

11. The business establishment like banks, conglomerates, oil majors, magnates, business moguls, captains of industries, Importers/Exporters, etc will go for Atiku any day any time, you can take that to the bank

12. Religious bodies are already frustrated with PMB; There is no major Christian denomination who supported PMB in 2015, who are still with him now. From CAN, PFN, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Mbaka, Paul Enenche, Sulaiman, Bakare, etc has abandoned the change project. *Atiku will win majority Christian vote and divide Muslim vote with Buhari*

13. The Academia and the Labour movement have not hidden the direction they will go in 2019; it's almost anybody but Buhari.

14. Atiku's greatest selling point has been restructuring, but PMB doesn't even talk about it. The Southern and Middle Belt leaders will mobilise support for Atiku; Ohaneze, PANDEF, Afenifere, Middle Belt Forum, etc. Take my words to the bank!

15. Atiku will sweep votes from the North East; the sentiments are rife that no North-Eastern individual has ruled this country as President before! He will whip that sentiments massively. Watch Atiku, his propaganda campaign machinery might be second to none!

16. Just like PDP propaganda machine pushed PMB to victory in 2015, I see APC making a bigger blunder than PDP on Atiku. The way and manner they have started attacking Atiku even before campaign proper will eventually, endear Atiku more to the electorates. Remember how they lost Osun in the first round of voting regardless of the avalanche of attacks against Adeleke!

17. Geopolitical zonal permutations; SS & SE is already a given for Atiku. Atiku has always been a darling of the SW, besides the fact, that his most popular wife Titi is from there. In fact in the just concluded PDP National convention, the SW voted for him en block. Afenifere has been on the fore front of restructuring. In fact Pa Adebanjo, Reuben Fasoranti and Olu Falaye have said Atiku is the only candidate to implement restructuring. Middle Belt and North Central will go for Atiku. With the likes of IBB, Abdusalami, Saraki, Ortom, Useni, Mama Taraba, Mark, Gemade, Jonah Jang, etc leading the charge. They all believe Atiku is a moderate. NE is gone because of the earlier stated sentiments. NW votes will be splited; if Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Lamido, Datti Ahmed, Turaki, Markafi, etc all agreed to work for Atiku, PMB will win NW, but Atiku will pick serious votes there. *Recall Zamfara is almost gone with Governor Yari defection few days away*

Let me stop here before I start answering questions, I don't have answers for.

2019 is very interesting; Muslim VS Muslim, Fulani VS Fulani, Former APC VS current APC, North VS North, money versus more money. This is my veiw from daks.

Augustine Idahosa

raumdeuter /dayokanu. gurnam / ilugunboy. abduljabbar4

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by futuregovernor: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
I think APC is a devilish political sercratum. We need to vote for Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by CilicMarin: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin IPOB Yoots no go kill person... grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by deomelo: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
With Igbos supporting Hausa Fulani Muslim as their lord and savior, you know pigs are actually flying.

This is what you get when you have zero sens of propose, when you are aimless, when you have zero sense of belonging and self worth.

Who swear for you people sef?

grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by RevenGeMission: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
potor anaysis

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Ganzagangan: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yanmmiririin/ ipob were probably " marginilized"when people were receiving sense!

Otherwise, how can a people could be so self inflicting?.

Sai Baba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by SuperStriker: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
deomelo:
With Igbos supporting Hausa Fulani Muslim as their lord and savior, you know pigs are actually flying.

This is what you get when you have zero sens of propose, when you are aimless, when you have zero sense of belonging and self worth.

grin grin grin

Buhari has already lost the election.

Wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
If any sane Nigerian remember how bad Buhari has been they will certainly vote Atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Ganzagangan: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yannnnirrrin delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by slivertongue: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Op u deserve a B+ 4ur well researched paper. ur data presentation &analysis is d best i have read since atiku's victory

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by SuperStriker: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Morbeta11(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
SuperStriker:

Wait and see.

Buhari is already Atikulating...

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Me wey don Atikulate tay tay, 2019 go be like Jet li film for Cowhari eyes and that Semi Dwarf called Oshobastard.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by deomelo: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:

Wait and see.

According to Igbos on NL...

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by SuperStriker: 12:21am On Oct 10, 2018
deomelo:

According to Igbos on NL...

grin grin grin

I am not IPOB and have nothing to do with IPOB
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Monimatic(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Bros u truly understand politics very well , and u backed ur assertions with facts.
Not some of those ignorant buhari zombies who can't comprehensively list and elucidate on what Buhari has achieved in his 3 years as head of state.

I gave the same analysis on twitter some days back

Another factor regarding how Buhari will lose woefully in 2019, is that millions of those who voted buhari in 2015 have vowed not to vote him in 2019, but u hardly see anyone who did not vote for Buhari in 2015 that will now want to vote buhari in 2019.

Buhari has lost millions votes, he won in the North central in 2015 due to the his poor handling of the Fulani herdsmen Crisis.

Buhari has also lost millions of shilite votes in the North that brought him to power in 2015 because of his continued detention of their spiritual leader .
Even to rig the election in 2019 , will be very difficult for APC and Buhari and will back fire for APC

Several APC Governors and APC top ranking members will betray Buhari, cos Buhari never carried them along in his first 3 years, they know the cabals control Buhari.
Atiku will win the North East---Zombies and BMC should quote me
I repeat Atiku will win the North East--@Quote me again
Buhari has been demystified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by IrokoOluwere: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:

Wait and see.
No vacancy in Aso rock wink
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Besides Intels, Halliburton & Siemens scandal financial crimes, APC doesn't have much against Atiku.

...Its not about APC. This is about Nigerians....we reject corruption and criminals! grin
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by IrokoOluwere: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Hustlerlomo:
Me wey don Atikulate tay tay, 2019 go be like Jet li film for Cowhari eyes and that Semi Dwarf called Oshobastard.
FarahAideed:
If any sane Nigerian remember how bad Buhari has been they will certainly vote Atiku
slivertongue:
Op u deserve a B+ 4ur well researched paper. ur data presentation &analysis is d best i have read since atiku's victory
SuperStriker:

Wait and see.
SuperStriker:

I am not IPOB and have nothing to do with IPOB
Monimatic:
Bros u truly understand politics very well , and u backed ur assertions with facts.
Not some of those ignorant buhari zombies who can't comprehensively list and elucidate on what Buhari has achieved in his 3 years as head of state.

I gave the same analysis on twitter some days back

Another factor regarding how Buhari will lose woefully in 2019, is that millions of those who voted buhari in 2015 have vowed not to vote him in 2019, but u hardly see anyone who did not vote for Buhari in 2015 that will now want to vote buhari in 2019.

Buhari has lost millions votes, he won in the North central in 2015 due to the his poor handling of the Fulani herdsmen Crisis.

Buhari has also lost millions of shilite votes in the North that brought him to power in 2015 because of his continued detention of their spiritual leader .
Even to rig the election in 2019 , will be very difficult for APC and Buhari and will back fire for APC

Several APC Governors and APC top ranking members will betray Buhari, cos Buhari never carried them along in his first 3 years, they know the cabals control Buhari.
Atiku will win the North East---Zombies and BMC should quote me
I repeat Atiku will win the North East--@Quote me again
Buhari has been demystified.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Validated: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Even Buhari is rooting for Atiku ... hahahahaha! grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by buhariguy(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:

Wait and see.
Hahahahahahaha,
No more lefelendum .
So all the noise is because of corruption.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are be looking for corruption (atiku )to become their president of their terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Ayt27(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
My thoughts are $40M in 8 years at a time when $1/<150.
For a politician to have been heard to steal that it is almost considered saint like.

In a free and fair election, Atiku will floor Buhari, una never see anything more “tables to be shaken” in APC. Atiku should just not make that mistake of picking a SW VP. The votes in the SW will still splits regardless of who emerges , pacify the SS/SE.

Educationally, Economically, Healthwise and Moderately Buhari is just no match for Atiku. Even if all politicians are corrupt, Atiku isn’t after the national treasury. He is already more than rich enough.

Only way APC can win 2019 is if they had presented VPYO.

I believe Atiku will perform come 2019 and there will be a considerable amount of improvement and on the off chance he doesn’t.....straight to his village come 2023. Soft!
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by LibertyRep: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Very well articulated points.

Apart from the expected insults and tantrums from well known quarters, no one has been able to puncture the OP's points

I wish the 2019 campaign could be issue-based and devoid of childish abuses.
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Amumaigwe: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin

Leave us like that. We are fine.
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by basilo101: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buhari is a goner
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Grayxme: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
What an analysis...Same Atiku with questionable act? Let's see how this can be. Nigerians are way wiser
Re: Atiku Has Already Defeated Buhari by Joldsilver: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Only the sai barbarians will vote for Buhari. Afonjas aka the skull miners your leader will soon go back to daura

(1) (Reply)

S-east PDP Leaders Kick Against Obi’s Choice As Running Mate meet in Enugu / Atiku Abubakar Confirms His Plane Was Searched By Security Operatives / Did Banky Win His House Of Rep Election Bid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.