Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) (73700 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sharon Oyakhilome has continued to share more photos and videos from her white/church wedding to Phillip Frimpong.

Since her mother was unequivocally absent, many were wondering if her younger sister, Charlyn Oyakhilome, was also absent. But Mrs Frimpong just shared adorable pictures of her sister, who is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's lookalike, as her Chief Bridesmaid. She also shared photos with her beautiful bridesmaids.

My sis was the real MVP!!! And shoutout to my bridesmaids - they really came through ❤️ love you all.

See more beautiful picture of her cute sister here:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sharon-oyakhilomes-sister-charlyn.html?m=1

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by COOL10(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pretty ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 4:47am On Oct 10, 2018
beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by gift01: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Na this younger one carry Pastor Chris face

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2018
gift01:
Na this younger one carry Pastor Chris face
you are correct.

57 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Christ Embassy get chics sha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Someone should link me up with her sister

8 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2018
This younger one looks so much like her Father,Chris..

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2018
cool
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2018
:Pchoi,make person just hide under that wide gown under dey tongue lash this babe,choi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2018
columbus007:
:Pchoi,make person just hide under that wide gown under dey tongue lash this babe,choi.
Mr columbus, jus look at ur life

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Girls girls.
Hmmmm
Haven must hear this

Check out what you don't know about your phone
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
pls enough of Christ embassy palava......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Amberon1: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Is this the one with Fank Edwards?
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

person wey wan link u no like better things na

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Racoon(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
What must have been the irreconcilable difference that a mother will fail to honour the wedding of her eldest daughter for God's sake

9 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Vince77(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
This one don start advert

3 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by 2shure: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
is it bad to have a hard dick in church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by eleojo23: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
I see...the Oyakhilomes have the Nairaland Front-page this week.

1 Like

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Alaadin(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Amberon1:
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2018
Her sister looks like their Father while Sharon looks like her Mum.

8 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
Christ Embassy get chics sha

who is ur father ?
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2018
this girl go get comfirm sound track

1 Like

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Amberon1:
amebo.

5 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Famousbabe:
Sharon Oyakhilome has continued to share more photos and videos from her white/church wedding to Phillip Frimpong.

Since her mother was unequivocally absent, many were wondering if her younger sister, Charlyn Oyakhilome, was also absent. But Mrs Frimpong just shared adorable pictures of her sister, who is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's lookalike, as her Chief Bridesmaid. She also shared photos with her beautiful bridesmaids.

My sis was the real MVP!!! And shoutout to my bridesmaids - they really came through ❤️ love you all.

See more beautiful picture of her cute sister here:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sharon-oyakhilomes-sister-charlyn.html?m=1
Make I tell una one secret if you want to meet the hottest, most beautiful sharp babes Christ embassy na the place to be, a trial will convince you, try it today and remain never the same

3 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2018
The younger sister looks like rainbow grin grin
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Your not yet there... Broke ass nigga

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.