Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Amplify Your Wisdom By Understanding The Times (2) - Est 1:13; Ps 31:15 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amplify Your Wisdom By Understanding The Times (2) - Est 1:13; Ps 31:15 (272 Views)

Signs Of The End Times 2 / Motcm Youth - Perilous Times ( 2 Timothy 3:1-5) By Babajide Samson, A. O. / Motcm Youthperilous Times ( 2 Timothy 3:1-5) By Babajide Samson, A. O. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amplify Your Wisdom By Understanding The Times (2) - Est 1:13; Ps 31:15 by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2018
AMPLIFY YOUR WISDOM BY UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES (2) - ESTHER 1:13; PSALM 31:15; ACTS 17:26

For the past four days, we have been considering TIME as a component of the will of God. It is not enough to know the purpose of God for your life, you must know His timing for your life as well.
From Esther 1:13, we see a tie between wisdom and timing. It is wisdom to know the TIMES and wise people know the times. In Psalm 31: 15, David said “My times are in your hands.” Is your time in the hand of God or do you do whatever you please? Don’t allow yourself to be ruled by feelings or what your community is saying and doing. Prioritise the leading of the Holy Spirit in your life and you will always be in accuracy with God’s timing for you.
Acts 17:26 says, “And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.” God never planned that mankind would succeed apart from seeking Him. There are many things that God has built into creation and life that unless you seek Him, you won’t understand them and you won’t be able to decipher them.
There are certain things that prayer cannot change; prayer can affect the promises of God, but it cannot change the prophecy of God. And what our prayers can do for us is to birth accuracy in our lives to work in the prophecy of God. There is a time when you can claim, “The Lord bless my going out and my coming in” but there is a time that God doesn’t want you to leave your house.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to align with Your timing for my life in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 14:11-16:15, 1 Thessalonians 2:9-3:13, Psalm 80:1-19, Proverbs 25:1-5

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org

(1) (Reply)

Control Your Private Part Before You Enter Ministry / More & More Nigerians Celebrating Demonic Halloween (festival Of The Dead) / Video - Pastor Adeboye Showing How Wrong Daddy Freeze Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.