Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC (777 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Peter Obi Wins Massively In WUKARI LGA, Taraba State With Over 70% Votes / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by Gboy101: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2018
atiku lock down area 70% votes are SS/SE/NC.

southwest he only need 40%
Northwest he only need 30%
Northeast he only need 50%

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by socialmediaman: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2018
No need to permutate yet, I thought they said Buhari had a cult following? We shall test all that come 2019. We’ll see how the formerly ‘unelectable’ despot became a nomenclature in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by PassingShot(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Gboy101:

Northeast is only need 50%

You are wrong. It should be:

SE/SS/NC 100%
SW 70%
NE 70
NW 60%

Kids everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by Firefire(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Slaves everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by capatainrambo: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2018
PassingShot:

SE/SS/NC 100%
SW 70%
NE 70
NW 60%

Kids everywhere!
e dey pain you ?

soon you will go to another thread yo canvas for the pdp vp position to go to the South West. grin

when atiku was installing his puppets as Apc stakeholders in adamawa and bauchi states you guys were sleeping.

even his ministers which of them will buhari rely on against atiku

soon South west will be the only party supporting the lifeless one. courtesy tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by capatainrambo: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2018
socialmediaman:
No need to permutate yet, I thought they said Buhari had a cult following? We shall test all that come 2019. We’ll see how the formerly ‘unelectable’ despot became a nomenclature in Nigeria
cult following my ass. his only card us almajiri boys. sule lamido has just as much.

I don't even want to talk about kwankwanso and the sultan

Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by PassingShot(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2018
capatainrambo:
e dey pain you ?

when atiku was installing his puppets as Apc stakeholders in adamawa and bauchi states you guys were sleeping.

even his ministers which of them will buhari rely on against atiku

soon South west will be the only party supporting the lifeless one. courtesy tinubu
Say I help you don turn to fight?

Baby you are.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by capatainrambo: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2018
PassingShot:
Say I help you don turn to fight?
Baby you are.
is be scared if a zombie can help me oooool
Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by excel101(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2018
An argument ensured in my area on Atiku picking a running mate from the SW. Which i totally disagreed because since the inception of democracy in 1999, PDP as a party has never won a presidential election with vote of the SW so there won't be need for Atiku getting his running mate from that region. And i also pointed out that GEJ lost 2015 presidential election to Buhari because, PDP loss of their strongholds in the north, e.g. Sokoto, Bauchi, Kogi, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau, Niger, Nasarawa, Kwara etc. So PDP losing the SW was never the reason they lost 2015 general elections. Rather than Atiku picking his running mate from the SW, he should go for SE. Shikenah.
Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by slivertongue: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
we will defeat GMB by hook or crook. there wont be invalid votes in NC, NE, SE &SS...
Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by qarada: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2018
PassingShot:

SE/SS/NC 100%
SW 70%
NE 70
NW 60%

Kids everywhere!
Gboy101 post=71944924:

Northeast he only need 50%

Kids ogini ?!
More like morons to me.
Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by qarada: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2018
excel101:
An argument ensured in my area on Atiku picking a running mate from the SW. Which i totally disagreed because since the inception of democracy in 1999, PDP as a party has never won a presidential election with vote of the SW so there won't be need for Atiku getting his running mate from that region. And i also pointed out that GEJ lost 2015 presidential election to Buhari because, PDP loss of their strongholds in the north, e.g. Sokoto, Bauchi, Kogi, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau, Niger, Nasarawa, Kwara etc. So PDP losing the SW was never the reason they lost 2015 general elections. Rather than Atiku picking his running mate from the SW, he should go for SE. Shikenah.

and who demanded this wailing from u on NL ?
Re: Atiku Lock Down Area 70% Votes Are SS/SE/NC by excel101(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
qarada:

and who demanded this wailing from u on NL ?
This is exactly the problem with Nigerian youths today, after sniffing something, they'll always look for where to act.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Josiah Ohiwerei’s Passing: Obaseki Commiserates With Family, Salutes Cont.. / Buhari’s Government Has Done A Lot For My People In Akwa Ibom–Akpabio / INEC Tells Nigerians What To Do Over Buhari’s Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.