Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (48231 Views)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Notjustech: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please I Need A Serious Guy For Hook Up, Please message me using this link : https://m.me/2154518674798556 so we can chat
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by BareFacedLies(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hotzone:
Sorry if I don't mention the name of my organization but I am seriously worried and deeply in love with my female senior colleague who wants me to pop the question as soon as possible. While feeling reluctant to respond to her feelings, I am much distracted and feels intimidated with respect to her position of power and money.

How did it eventually go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.