Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,980 members, 7,803,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It (36583 Views)

Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2010
The girl is a liar.  Her booty is fake.  A$$ doesn't just grow unless the remainder of your fram follows.  Everyone knows that.  I don't care how many squats you do, it wouldn't look like this,

, to that.  No way.

I'm not saying white girls can't have butt- personally I don't give a $hit, but fake is fake.  She, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Kim should just hang.  They're all so similar.  They're all short, supposed beauty icons, and FAKE AS HELL!  [color=#550000][/color]
But I love Nicki and Kim, though. 
Hahaha
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by oyinda3(f): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
and the point of this topic is?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by mamagee3(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
It's no surprise!

She's as fake as most of those other celebrities.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
Well yes, that's true.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by SAlUV(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
How is her booty being real or fake any of your business? People need to stop hating for real, some women spend way too much time looking at other women's assets and wishing they had some of what she has. I'm sure you are assless thats why you're suffering from insomnia thinking about what to criticize on Kimberly's body! Stop obsessing over her booty, its not healthy plus she doesn't even know you and doesn't give a damn about your flat behind! You need to get a life for real!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
Lil Kim is Kim Kardashian's Black Twin
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by oyinda3(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
u look pretty SAlUV
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Dolemite(f): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
White girls can't have a$$? don't be racist!! angry
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by chiogo(f): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
Kim isn't even White. Aren't they from Armenia or somewhere like that? undecided

Anyway, who cares if her butt is fake or not? These days, guys even prefer fake. tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
Lil Kim is one ugly looking thing. . .

She looks like a weird thing.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by adetoru(f): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2010
Take a look at other Armenian women and tell me her booty is fake again.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2010
kini big deal tongue let the girl be.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
SAlUV:

How is her booty being real or fake any of your business? People need to stop hating for real, some women spend way too much time looking at other women's assets and wishing they had some of what she has. I'm sure you are assless thats why you're suffering from insomnia thinking about what to criticize on Kimberlys body! Stop obsessing over her booty, its not healthy plus she doesn't even know you and doesn't give a damn about your flat behind! You need to get a life for real!

I wish you would obsess with your weight so maybe you can loose some.

And wtf, you Kim Kardashians spokeswoman- shut that trap, woman. Daaahhm! You done?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
Look, i never said, white girls can't have a$$- it's just kind of funny they never did before.

Anyway, I don't care what race she is, it's still white. What difference does it make.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by SAlUV(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2010
DezVienna:

I wish you would obsess with your weight so maybe you can loose some.

And wtf, you Kim Kardashians spokeswoman- shut that trap, woman. Daaahhm! You done?

Luckily for me I happen to love myself inside and out  coolchillin thats why I have no time to hate on other women. What God has blessed me with is more than enough. Skinny or fat I'm still hot as hell sweetheart. Atleast there's a solution for being overweight. . . unfortunately there's no cure for your ugliness and flat behind, you'll be an ugly muthasucker till the day you die  cheesy!

Invest your energy in improving the ugliness you have within. . . it's apparent that you have very low self-esteem because if you loved your ugly backside enough you'll have no time to criticize other women who are blessed with beauty more than you. No matter what comes out of your pie hole your ugly backside will never be as hot as Kim, you're not even half as beautiful as she is yet you're hiding behind that keyboard typing shitt about people. . . She's hooooot, get over it!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2010
Ya know, I would have read your entire message if I honestly care enough to, but the thing is, I just don't feel like reading that much about your feelings.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by SAlUV(f): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^^ Who are you fooling? I know you read the entire msg, your slow excuse of a brain doesn't know what to say cause I spoke the truth grin !
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2010
Actually I didn't. I never read through entire posts when they're long because I'm just too lazy, so I usually browse through. As for the ones talking $hit, I look at the first word I don't like, and go from there. Hahaha!

So, how do you do it? This is fun!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by SAlUV(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2010
undecided  undecided  undecided

Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2010
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by adetoru(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hey!Stop fighting,y'all cry
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
adetoru:

Take a look at other Armenian women and tell me her booty is fake again.

Thanx jare. Imagine how disastrous envy coupled with jealousy, personal low self esteem and insecurity degenerates into a regressive, meaningless-hate-filled thread like this.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
Her booty is fake. It is known by everyone.

But as long as it looks good on her, let's forgive her silicone filled ass and breast.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2010
aze:

Thanx jare. Imagine how disastrous envy coupled with jealousy, personal low self esteem and insecurity degenerates into a regressive, meaningless-hate-filled thread like this.

Oh doctor, you seem to know a lot about these emotions. Suffered them lately? Hahaha!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
DezVienna:

Oh doctor, you seem to know a lot about these emotions. Suffered them lately? Hahaha!
hmmm. Kim and khloe

Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
Can you try this even with the other Kardashian sisters

Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
Post ur own picx if you are better than these great sisters. (abi somebody need chestpads)
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2010
Post your picture. Is this about me or Kim? It's a big deal because she's a white girl with an a$$, in my culture a$s comes a dime a dozen- no big deal.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
You need to learn how to have dignity for others. Or else you will keep dying in inferiority complex

Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
DezVienna:

Post your picture. Is this about me or Kim? It's a big deal because she's a white girl with an a$$, in my culture a$s comes a dime a dozen- no big deal.

You wîsh you were like her? RIGHT?

Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by DezVienna(f): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2010
I don't feel inferior to white people. I just can't understand how you guys make a big deal of something that's been a big deal in my culture and the African culture for centries. It takes a white person to make it okay. At first a fat a$$ was considered fat. Now since white people are injecting them and lifting theirs, it's a miracle. Shut up!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
DezVienna:

You wîsh you were like her? RIGHT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic In Shirt Dress (Picture) / Tunde Owokoniran Weds Akinwinsola Mztilapia Tunmise In Usa (photos) / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.