Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates (18904 Views)

NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Winding-up/passing-out Date / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by emmyw(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2018
National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’  (Stream one) Winding-up/Passing Out date has been announced.

The Management of the National Youth Service Corps has fixed  Thursday, 18th October, 2018 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Corps Members Nationwide.

NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I POP Events:

Thursday, 11- Friday 12th October 2018, Job awareness and creation week at local government levels.
Monday, 15th October 2018, Release of passing out Corp members by employers, and clearance at LG levels.
Tuesday, 16th October 2018, clearing of Corp members by the zonal inspectors, debriefing and evaluation of service year.
Wednesday, 17th October 2018, administration of questionnaire (4B) State farewell party (at instance of state Governor.
Thursday, 18th October 2018, distribution of certificates of National Service to deserving Corp members at zonal levels.
The nationwide exercise would be low-keyed while certificates of National Service are to be distributed to deserving Corps Members at the Local Government level.

Corps Employers are hereby requested to release passing-out Corps Members to participate in all necessary activities that precedes the exercise like, Job awareness and creation week, sensitization on job creation/opportunities after service, signing of final clearance, debriefing among others.

Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.

Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/nysc-winding-up-passing-out-date/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Stallion93(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2018
FTC baby! honestly speaking, it feels good tho grin

Check my signature if u want to buy a landed property in port Harcourt main city

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by joesh94: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Cool
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Another set of idle I mean jobless youths about to be offloaded into the crooked, lifeless and frustrating labour market

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by gokay11(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2018
favour market to the passing out corps

15 Likes

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Abeyjide: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2018
May God see my brother through and give unto him a good source of income.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by oluwasegun007(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2018
DEM WAN MAKE DEM BENEFIT FOR THE MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE, ARREARS LOADING... grin grin grin
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Culin(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Boys to men. Na now hustle go really start.

Modified
Huh! 8 PMs in how many minutes? Just because of this comment, lmao. Better go and face your hustle my brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Kerry111: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Thank God we are going
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by nnamdismart25(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Wish them best of luck as they pass out

1 Like

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Splasshhh(f): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Oheji1: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
I pray for them that the system in Nigeria will change to favour them, otherwise get ready to hustle like tomorrow no dey.
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by chido20(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
Another set of idle I mean jobless youths about to be offloaded into the crooked, lifeless and frustrating labour market
take a chill pill bro...
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Excelboi(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2018
I'm excited for my P.O.P on the 18th October 2018. Glory be to God. Wish myself and my fellow corpers all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by technuel: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Think it is high time this wasted one year is scrapped. Upon the fact that some courses which runs for three years in Ghana are 4 years in Nigeria you will still come out to waste an additional year. Not as if there is a job waiting for you. Guys who understand the time and season are making it big and solving Nigeria's problem even without a Degree. Adewale Yusuf of Techpoint and Juel of Mypadi are two good example of Tech start up founders that are doing great for themselves. Listening to Juel alone will make you think he is a professor of Entrepreneurship Studies. In this information age your certificate is bound to fail you. The people that will be respected are the Entrepreneurs creating jobs not the job seekers creating more problem for the troubled economy. Think of what you can create from abundant natural endowments of Nigeria not where ywhere to work

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
So what are you typing with?

I can wire 50k to your account if you wish. Send me a PM.
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2018
technuel:
Think it is high time this wasted one year is scrapped. Upon the fact that some courses which runs for three years in Ghana is 4 years in Nigeria you will still come out to waste an additional year. Not as if there is a job waiting for you. Guys who understand the times and season are making it big and solving Nigeria problem even without Degree. Adewale Yusuf of Techpoint and Juel of Mypadi are two good example of Tech start up founder that are doing well for themselves. Listening to Juel alone will make you think he is a professor of Entrepreneurship Studies. In this information age your certificate is bound to fail you. The people that will be respected are the Entrepreneurs creating jobs not the job seekers creating more problem for the troubled economy. Think of what you can create from abundant natural endowments of Nigeria not where you can work.

That's what kids of these generation do not know. The typical Nigerian mentality is go to school and get a job. Gone are those days. The world is evolving. Until Africans most especially Nigerians diversify and realise that education is not just within the four walls of a university, we'll continue to be backwards.
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by evansjeff(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2018
angry
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Another OVER 100K UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS COMING INTO THE LABOUR MARKET TO JOIN THE OVER 280K CURRENTLY THIER grin
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2018
Congratulations to them.
In our time, we had just Batches.
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Lules(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2018
emmyw:
National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’  (Stream one) Winding-up/Passing Out date has been announced.

The Management of the National Youth Service Corps has fixed  Thursday, 18th October, 2018 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Corps Members Nationwide.

NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I POP Events:

Thursday, 11- Friday 12th October 2018, Job awareness and creation week at local government levels.
Monday, 15th October 2018, Release of passing out Corp members by employers, and clearance at LG levels.
Tuesday, 16th October 2018, clearing of Corp members by the zonal inspectors, debriefing and evaluation of service year.
Wednesday, 17th October 2018, administration of questionnaire (4B) State farewell party (at instance of state Governor.
Thursday, 18th October 2018, distribution of certificates of National Service to deserving Corp members at zonal levels.
The nationwide exercise would be low-keyed while certificates of National Service are to be distributed to deserving Corps Members at the Local Government level.

Corps Employers are hereby requested to release passing-out Corps Members to participate in all necessary activities that precedes the exercise like, Job awareness and creation week, sensitization on job creation/opportunities after service, signing of final clearance, debriefing among others.

Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.

Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/nysc-winding-up-passing-out-date/
I heard they are not paying us the double allowee it #21000 they are paying
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
pls, I just wanna ask if there's gonna be a second stream for this current batch (c) and if the registration for the second stream, if available would be different from stream 1
Re: Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates by Komu1048(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Congratulations to the new corpers, may God provide your dream jobs in Jesus Name

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016? / Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) / NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.