Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" (584 Views)

Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by Amagite2: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former Vice President and 2019 PDP presidential flag-bearer, Atiku Abubakar was once a "special gift" to the All Progressive Congress, according to a 2014 tweet by the party.

According to the tweet, he is truly an asset to the party.

"Special thanks to @atiku who has been a special gift to our party. He did everything politically acceptable & possible. He's truly an asset."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/throwback-to-when-apc-referred-to-atiku-as-a-special-gift.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by ChrisMafian: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2018
g
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by Kingosytex(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2018
atiku suddenly became corrupt and a wanted criminal because he changed camp but he was a saint while he was still in APC. APC is a group of double standard monsters

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by ayourbamie: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Special gift doesn't make him a presidential material.
If he can visit US before election, I may change my mind
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2018
Defending Buhari cluelessness is the most difficult job in the world .

Sometimes I pity his media team (BMC)

I will suggest their N30k monthly take home should be increased to N35k

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by KanwuliaMama: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2018
It is gonna be an interesting 4 months! grin
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by Nemesis001: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2018
He is a criminal all of a sudden.

This APC people are seriously sick in the head awear. grin
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by Racoon(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2018
This is the nauseating hypocrisy with the APC.They dont understand what is mature politics.
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by gabinogem(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2018
I wonder how some of these double standard hypocrites sleep at night...
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by Nemesis001: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2018
ayourbamie:

Your vote alone is inconsequential as reasonable Nigerians have decided to endorse Atiku because going to Amelika have never been any of the criteria to contest an election in Nigeria.

Buhari was insulted, thrashed and denigrated the last time he went to the US. We need a healthy president that will stay in Nigeria and make it a better place.
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by capatainrambo: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2018
zombies have no choice
they must wack

north is pdp

South South us pdp

South East us pdp

South west.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by capatainrambo: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
ayourbamie:

asides president Clinton that came in 2000

name any other significant American that has been to nigeria.

you people think everybody is as useless as the lifeless globe trotting saibaba
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by id911(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2018
ayourbamie:

Even if the CIA arrest Atiku and sentence him to 100 years imprisonment, we will still vote for him and he will rule us from prison.

We will match Accursed Peoples Congress, APC, propaganda for propaganda

Atikulate all the way
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by pode(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2018
ayourbamie:

And you think your vote will make a different?
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2018
ayourbamie:

Nigeria is not a vassal state of the USA, we are a sovereign nation..
going to USA to be eligible for presidency is not a requirement or part of our electoral law.
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by RZArecta2(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2018
APC is a confused party of zombies, killer herdsmen and burukutu sipping terrorists. Waka shege to every APC supporters and leaders cool
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by Blackfire(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Let's ask them what they think about Atiku now?

The People: what do you think of Atiku now?

Apc:.....
Re: Throwback To When APC Referred To Atiku As A "Special Gift" by FarahAideed: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2018
ayourbamie:

If you like dont change your mind sir ..this is beyond you now!!!! We must send Buhari packing

(1) (Reply)

Former Finance Minister: *ngozi Okonjo Iweala* Speaks / Some Of Mr. President's Projects / Nigeria's Debt Figures From 2014 Till Date Culled From Channels TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.