Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,270 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria (15673 Views)

Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria / CBD OIL: Where to buy CBD OIL in Benin, Lagos, Portharcourt and Abuja / Buy CBD Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by wakes: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
wakes:
CBD OIL FOR ARTHRITIS

How does it work?
CBD oil affects brain activity, but not in the same way that THC, the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, does.
CBD oil interacts with two receptors, called CB1 and CB2, to reduce pain and the effects of inflammation.

One of the primary CBD oil benefits for arthritis sufferers is its positive effect on pain, and research confirms it.

A study published in the journal Pain in December 2017 analyzed whether CBD could prevent osteoarthritis pain and joint neuropathy.
Based on their findings, researchers affirmed that it did both, because it decreased joint inflammation and served as a protectant to the nerves.

Testimonials

This is the best thing ever!! I have rheumatoid arthritis and have tried many medications. On my 5th day after starting this I felt better than I have in years!!! THANK YOU!!

So I just am busting!!! My friend Tammie started on 500 mg oil ( half drooper am/pm) 3 weeks ago for her Rheumatoid Arthritis, along with that ( I had no idea), she decided to discontinue her arthritis meds. Today, she is straightening her arm for the first time in long time and the swelling is almost gone!!! I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this oil and ❤️❤️❤️ to see and be apart of helping others to great health!!!

To order CBD oil, 080 666 46 868
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by wakes: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2019
wakes:
Are you suffering from insomnia? You will Sleep like a baby after taking CBD OIL!

Imagine waking up in the morning feeling rested and awake – no more residual grogginess or impairment.
In order to understand how CBD helps modulate sleep, we turn to a series of medical studies that have been conducted over the past ten years. These studies evaluated CBD’s medical efficacy in treating those who suffer from various types of sleep disorders.

The interesting thing about CBD and sleep is that in small to medium doses, CBD is mildly alerting – stimulating the same receptors as caffeine. However, several patients with insomnia report that consuming CBD oil (in tincture or extract form) a few hours before bed leads to a great night’s sleep.

To order, kindly contact +23480 666 46 868

Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and threatening to
make huge money for people in the business as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

Request a FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL here: https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/
It's working
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by wakes: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
To Request for Free Book On How To Get Rid of Epilepsy, Insomnia and Pain among other chronic ailments with a Miracle Oil, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST

It is a wonder oil that Americans are celebrating right now.

Check my other threads to see videos.

But for the book, CLICK HERE NOW TO GET THE EBOOK FREE VERY FAST
Alternatively, drop your email address or message me via Whatsapp. 0.8.0.6.5.3.8.7.8.1.9 [Whatsapp/SMS Only].

Blessings!
NB: I am selling the same book at $10+ to oyibos!
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by NokiaN8(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/v9030r. Be sure to enter my promo code v9030r to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by KennethBen(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Go Here to buy Quality Full Spectrum CBD Oil in Nigeria: https://cbdoilnigeria.nairahealth.com/

wakes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N62Fm3yErA
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
As usual,Nigerians will take every waking opportunity to defraud people and put sick people at risk.

CBD Oil is a controlled substance and there is not CBD oil devoid of THC after purified extraction. What Nigerian bastards are selling is Hemp Seed Oil which is made from Hemp seeds not the leads stalk and Marijuana plant itself. They spread misinformation by bottling hemp seed oil as CBD Oil and tell you that they have removed THC the active component of a cannabinoid that makes a person high when consumed.

THC is the element that induces mood change and allows you to sleep.

Learn the difference people and stop getting defrauded like MMM and HairNOWNOW

CBD Oil is Therapeutic Hemp Seed Oil is Nutritionally beneficial

CBD Oil is extracted fro. Marijuana Leaves and Stalk.
Hemp Oil is extracted from Hemp Seeds. No THC whatever.

Do not allow Fraudpreneurs to put your health at risk and take your money at the same.time.
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Great
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=lizdammy post=85962629][/quote]
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=lizdammy post=85962629][/quote]
Promo still on
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks so much for the patronage.
Dammylove
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
How can we serve you better?
Dammylove
Re: Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria by lizdammy: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good evening.
Thank you very much for the continued patronage.
May God bless you.
May you be healed permanently in Jesus name. Amen
I remain Dammylove.
Blessings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hollandia Vs Coke: Which Is Better? / Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m / Kidney Transplant In Nigeria: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.