Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here (18293 Views)

First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership / Nairaland Property Experts, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by lawyer(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
It has come to our attention that some Agents on Nairaland take delight in posting their whole estate Agency bulletin property adverts on a daily basis and choose to replicate them one thread at a time to create more attention and acquire space time. Nairaland property users have complained furiously since this is akin to spamming the boards and hereby pushing down important property articles that are relevant. So the admin has created a new board where by estate agents that post more than 2 threads a day can post their full property bulletins alone daily at your own cost, time and pleasure without disturbing the other pleasures of other Nairaland users.

Please be warned that any one who violates this rule would lead to an instant ban because a new medium has been created soley for you. Hence forth all multiple property adverts will be thoroughly scrutinized and any agent who flouts this rule and is reported will be banned. Endeavour to use the bulk property adverts section more and leave the main property threads for discussions, articles and meaniful contributions.

Please Agents Heed this advice so as to stay clear of the possible sanctions that await you.

Cheers

Link to the Bulk Property Advert section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-72.0.html
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by xplicitpro: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2010
Thanks for ur observation and the brilliant advice,nailand should put an end to this immediately,we dont even know who is real or not again.abeg make them no turn this place to yahoo yahoo for us oo cus we hear complains of what some of this agents do,just yesterday i was told by my washman that an agent collected N1.4m for a Two bedroom somewqhere in Yaba,and gave the owner of the house(landlord) N600,00.the landlord doesnt stay in the area,he eventually got to know after about a year after, the cash was collected from an american guy who just arrived into Niger and was desperate to get an accomodation, imagine paying that huge amt for a two bed.our landlord are not at fault anyway,i think its the agents that encourages them how the prices and this is bcoming so terrible day by day,am an agent but i hate to hear ridiculous amounts, something should be done asap to discourage ridiculous amounts,our Govt r not really matters as well,may God help us in Nigeria

Xplicit properties and inv ltd
019507029, 08182522333

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Day11(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ Lawyer.

More grease tp ya elbow, If not for your hardworking, Some fake face would have invade this thread and turn it into shady business ventures. Thank You for picking them out one by one.

9ja till i rot!!!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by johnie: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
Long overdue.

Thanks Oga Lawyer!
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Holatunjiii(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
Dear Lawyer,

I am writing to the know why you have not been posting my properties since about a week and half. The warning that there shouldn't be more than three (3) post per day by real estate agent, I have honoured, due to the fact that I wouldn't want to disobey any rule concerning the place am advertising my goods. Kindly get back to me via 08062552955 or 08183039595 and all the fine that is attach will be paid by me if I am found guilty later in life.

Please Lawyer, kindly post my properties, I have only posted three (3) since the warning and have given heed to the warning strictly.

I will be glad if you would consider my request and post my properties.

Best Regards
God Grace properties
Olatunji
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by dan6019(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2010
If I have violated this rule already, I am sorry as I just read it now -20/7. This is a good development and it is welcome! We will surely comply on our side, thanks
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by smlafolabi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
Nice one there have always been a need for regulation in the property section.Trust some Nigerians they will always abuse any unregulated priviledge.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by ma201bj: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2010
hello lawyer, i am trying to buy a land at isherri north phase 2, , in an estate there, and i am planing to pay instalmentally, what do you think about the area compare to ajah and what's your take about everything in general
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Lindseyrd: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2010
Dear Lawyer,
Please let us use this opportunity to compel those advertising properties to include pictures of the house especially interious.This in a way will confirm the authority to sell or rent.Taking outside pictures is not enough because it could well be that he was on Okoda passing or tip a security gate man to take pictures.Since you have started the reform we might as well go all the way to sanitise bad habit and promote good practice.It is only in Nigeria that somebody will be selling a property of over #500millions without pictures.I understand the enviroment but then we cannot continue to be doing things this way.
PLEASE INSIST THERE MUST BE PICTURES OF PROPERTY FOR SELL/LET.THIS WILL ENHANCE CREDIBITY OF THIS FORUM.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by estatemark(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2010
Lindseyrd:

Dear Lawyer,
Please let us use this opportunity to compel those advertising properties to include pictures of the house especially interious.This in a way will confirm the authority to sell or rent.Taking outside pictures is not enough because it could well be that he was on Okoda passing or tip a security gate man to take pictures.Since you have started the reform we might as well go all the way to sanitise bad habit and promote good practice.It is only in Nigeria that somebody will be selling a property of over #500millions without pictures.I understand the enviroment but then we cannot continue to be doing things this way.
PLEASE INSIST THERE MUST BE PICTURES OF PROPERTY FOR SELL/LET.THIS WILL ENHANCE CREDIBITY OF THIS FORUM.
Nice point made here, but I sincerely think it is not always easy to get permission from property owners to actually publish pictures of their properties, Abroad things are more organised and transparent over here it is not the same, except you do your own pictures outside the knowlege of the property owner which is ofcourse unethnical.Recently some people were arrested for taking pictures of certain properties on allegation that they use such picture for fraudulent purpose.

@ Lawyer

I have observed that some agentshave started flooding this property section with more 3 advert as stipulated, please do something before others will follow suit, thanks for your good job.I have a two bedrm @ Magodo Shangisha GRA 2, if you are still in need.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
hello Lawyer

is it too much to ask if agents show us pix of properties they are advertising?

i have called some of the agents here and taken to all kinds of crazy looking properties, that it is time consuming and annoying

if we see the apartment b4 we inspect then we know they have authority to let the property and it would save us a whole lot of precious time
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by DAY13(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Lawyer, I tried calling you but ya digit not responding, Anyway I think you should UNBAN ( DAY11 ), Is ganna be mistake to stop me from posting so therefore, kindly act fast and unlock ( DAY11 )

By my own calculation now, It has been 4days now that I've been stopped from posting. If I vex eh!  grin grin grin

Stay blessed all my NLanders.

9ja till i rot. cool
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by DAY13(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ Lawyer

With due respect to the Honorable man on Nairaland. I just forwarded an email to your inbox which you need to read and act fast about it.

Thank you.
Day11
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Jugdement: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
lawyer:

It has come to our attention that some Agents on Nairaland take delight in posting their whole estate Agency bulletin property adverts on a daily basis and choose to replicate them one thread at a time to create more attention and acquire space time. Nairaland property users have complained furiously since this is akin to spamming the boards and hereby pushing down important property articles that are relevant. So the admin has created a new board where by estate agents that post more than 2 threads a day can post their full property bulletins alone daily at your own cost, time and pleasure without disturbing the other pleasures of other Nairaland users.

Please be warned that any one who violates this rule would lead to an instant ban because a new medium has been created soley for you. Hence forth all multiple property adverts will be thoroughly scrutinized and any agent who flouts this rule and is reported will be banned. Endeavour to use the bulk property adverts section more and leave the main property threads for discussions, articles and meaniful contributions.

Please Agents Heed this advice so as to stay clear of the possible sanctions that await you.

Cheers

Link to the Bulk Property Advert section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-72.0.html
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Jugdement: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ Lawyer!

God bless u for this observation. Pls note dat posters like DAY 11 have made it an habit to post thesame adverts over & over again thereby cheating honest posters on Nairaland.

Pls note dat a new profile DAY 11+ has been opened, kindly investigate and lock the account if it is DAY 11 dat is trying to decieve us by using multiple profiles.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by DAY13(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
chai see enemy! Well, I'll remain silent. My fellow realtors make una make beg dis guy naa?
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Kaymus(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2010
Oga Lawyer, thanks so much. May God Bless and increase you in all ramifications.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by larimo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2010
@lawyer,

can it be a rule to also have photos of the properties advertised (at least the buildings)? I think it would help,
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by adino(m): 1:24am On Nov 17, 2010
@Lawyer
Please Sir, How do I delete a post I no longer want on Nairaland. E.g. There are some adverts I placed which people have already taken up but, Some clients still call me to this day about them. Please I want to know the following:
How do I delete such adverts/Posts?
Are posts on Nairaland permanent?
Do I need to contact the administator to do it for me?
Please sir I need urgent help on how to go about it.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by lawyer(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
adino:

@Lawyer
Please Sir, How do I delete a post I no longer want on Nairaland. E.g. There are some adverts I placed which people have already taken up but, Some clients still call me to this day about them. Please I want to know the following:
How do I delete such adverts/Posts?
Are posts on Nairaland permanent?
Do I need to contact the administator to do it for me?
Please sir I need urgent help on how to go about it.

Send the links of the posts you want deleted and i will move them for you e.g

New Forum Rules: To All Estate Agents Posting More Than 3 Adverts Per Day

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478023.0.html

Cheers
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by HERO111: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hi Lawyer, u are really a gift on this forum especially regarding property.
pls kindly take a look at this and tell me if i can give it a try.
I will rely solely on your advise. thank you
digidattech@yahoo.com
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-552863.0.html
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by income2010: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
great
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Tontodebe: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2011
This is for the lawyer, i need your advice, i have read the informations on nearly all the new estates alond the lagos-ibadan expressway, one common thing about all of them is that the more you read the more confused you become in terms of infrastructures and facilities available in the estates. Kindly advice me on what to do. I am in dire need of a land to build but i want a place where there is security, water and also other basic but very essential facilities. I also prefer a place that is already being built and not an isolated island as i have been seeing on some of the estates websites like the evermore estate.
Your timely advice will be very much appreciated
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by abdul4hire: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2011
Good job lawyer. On the topic It reads ( more then three adverts a day) but reading through it says aanyone that posts more than 2 a day, Pls claify can I post up to three post a day and modify them by uploaadind additional pictures for instance or editting the topic. Let me knows.thanks a lot
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by hpt: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2011
Investments could take different forms; but the most appreciable investment is the REAL ESTATE or what is generally refer to as PROPERTIES. Buildings like any other products need to be maintained periodic to sustain its service life otherwise the rate of deterioration would be fast; resulting in Low Return on Investment.

Building or Concrete Structures are all susceptible to both internal and External Stress when exposed to External Factors e.g Corrosive Ground Water table, Atmospheric Moisture, Wind and heat. These result to corrosion of reinforcement bars, efflorescence, rising dampness, leakage, Cracks, Paint Blisters, Water Patches on Painted areas etc, which deteriorates the service life of the structure.It is also Worth Mentioning that Because the Building Structure is a Heterogeneous Product, it shows signs of DISTRESS over time if adequate attentions are not paid on specific details during the construction process.

To solve this WATER RELATED PROBLEM we ARE introducing an internationally certified WATERPROOFING PRODUCT for all waterproofing works.

These can be used for the following:
Swimming Pools

Basement (Negative side or the Positive side)

Septic Tank,

Underground Water tank,

Concrete Roofing Slab - no need for Felts again, Felts gets punctured and cracks when exposed to heat. Hence not reliable.

Building Walls Exposed to Moisture(Rising Dampness or Penetration dampness)

Protection of Foundation from underground water containing salt.

Fountains,

Floor Slabs that need to be waterproofed. etc

For more information contact us at housepointbm@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by kemipm: 10:26am On May 23, 2011
HOW CAN MNETPROP BE POSTING MORE THAN 10 ADVERT AT A TIME, THE LAY THIS GUY SHOULD BE OUT OF THE FORUM
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by xpagnol: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
Am very much impressed on the seriousness and calibre of persons here. I have been a member since 2008 but havent any cause yet to visit this section.

Am a travel agent based in abuja. I do more of International fligth tickets, Online American visa appointment, visa logistics and airport protocol and support. I was of recent connected to a woman who is a staff at Abuja geographic Information system whom i booked an American appointment and was lucky to be given a 2 years visa beyond her expectation, thus she has sourced for a land for me to do the marketing and proberbly sell and make a more good living for my self with the commission. This is why i have decided to visit this section to advertise the property. am not a fraudster and will never be. Below are the land details

Plot 1467 of cadastral zone A00 of central business district Abuja.(behind church gate tower)
It has a square meter of 2318.65
Purpose- mixed use(multi-purpose) not residential
Status is -Rigth of Occupancy
It sells for 170 million naira.

She promised me 10 percent of this sum if sold,which many into the business said its a good offer, thus am this eager to do this advert.I have decided to part with 5 percent of my commission to whoever would be my co-marketer. You can reach me on 07037813131 or 08186056740
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Oloriode: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
Lawyer, 3 posts will be strictly adhere to.
Moses
08023985766,07058131270 OR topmos2001@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three-Storey Building Collapses In Lagos, 3 People Injured / BEST QUALITY IMPORTED BULLETPROOF SECURITY DOORS AT REDUCED PRICES FOR HOMES / Basic Information You Should Have Before Buying A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.