Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? (467 Views)

Time Traveller Claims To Have Visited 2027 And Shares Pics Of Human Extinction / Regina Daniels Picture That Got 85,000 likes and 3000 comments within 3hrs / How Many Likes For Ur Best Nigeria Musical Artist, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by Shelloween(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Mine is

Fynestboi

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun.

Can anyone beat this?

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2018
If you give me evidence that it can be converted to money payable into my bank account, I'll tell you.
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by youngberry001(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Ok
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by originals1(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Wetin we gain if we get plenty likes and share? undecided
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by falcon01: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2018
What's the importance of like on nairaland??
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by isan(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2018
wetin we gain?
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by Shelloween(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:
If you give me evidence that it can be converted to money payable into my bank account, I'll tell you.
lol. Come to my house lemme show you the evidence. Be careful though, it's 6 inches long...
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by Shelloween(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
falcon01:
What's the importance of like on nairaland??
goodness and mercy follows you, all the days of your life.
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shelloween:
lol. Come to my house lemme show you the evidence. Be careful though, it's 6 inches long...

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by neolboy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Still looking for it

1 Like

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by akprosperblog(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
waiting for screenshots from the likes of nwaamai..... and mannybbqgrill.....
. . . . . MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have On Your Nairaland Account? by naijapage(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2018
In This Country , Only the God of Alph Lukau Will Help us

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Debunks Marriage Scam, Warns Ladies Against Fraudsters / Help Adams Meet Davido.............. Davido's Missing Piece To Winning A Grammy / Comedian Ushbebe & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.