Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid (921 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by Samueltemi337(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2018
The controversial pastor, who has been in the news over the past weeks for various reasons has again dropped another bombshell with respect to things that happens in the spiritual realm.
Ghanaian pastor claims Holy Spirit led him to see The Mermaid
According to him, last Sunday he met withmame waterafter he was taken into the ocean by theHoly Spirit.
In a viral video making rounds on social media, Rev. Obofuor delivering a sermon at his church stated that, the ‘Holy Spirit’ led him to see ‘maame water’ last Sunday during one of their meetings deep in the ocean.
He described:
“God led my spirit to one of ‘maame water’s’ meetings deep in the ocean, it was last Sunday evening, the number of people who attended the meeting was enormous and no church has ever seen that much crowd.”
He added that:
“no one would really comprehend what ‘maame water’ says except those who live and work with her, because she sounds like a sea wave.”
Even though he revealed some really dark and deep secrets about the ‘maame water kingdom’ and advised that people practiced a morally upright living, some Ghanaians have still questioned the truth in his claims.
source: http://www.metronaija.ng/ghanaian-pastor-claims-holy-spirit-led-him-to-see-the-mermaid/

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by fashionbabe: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2018
hmmmm pastor
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by Kingosytex(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
this one tire me, let me call daddy freeze
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by isan(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2018
this is Ghana made mermaid
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by ifenes(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
He simply met with an intertterestrial. It’s shocking how many people think humans are the only intelligent life forms on this planet and the universe. Not just mere- people, there are lots of beings alien to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Claims Holy Spirit Led Him To See The Mermaid by chigoziri2403(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
what an achievement, Guinness book of record take note

(1) (Reply)

God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin LIVE IN LAGOS Worship Center / A Miracle That Looks Like A Lie...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.