Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 AM

Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? (834 Views)

Please Is This Real? I just received this msg on linked In / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Pls Urgent!!!!! Has Any1 Received This Msg? Is This Real???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by Nduwin(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2018
My husband got this SMS on his fone yesterday,he checked his mail but no email to affirm this, i told him to ignore i, it might be from a scammer but he is worried because most times a scammer will include a contact details with which a victim can contact them but this msg came without a fone or email id. So i decided to bring it to d house, since he applied for Fire Service. Here is d msg:

Following your application for the 2018 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB)is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise. Please check your e-mail for details.
Re: Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by hadjipapiey(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018
He fit be true!
Shoot your shot! Could be your time to be employed wink

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by missyojo(f): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Madam if your husband applied for fire service recruitment, then he is being invited for screening because that's the message fire service are sending to the successful applicants. He should check his mail too because they have started sending emails to those who received the text message.
Good luck to him!!!
Re: Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by master69(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
I saw this in a group chat so i decided to share it so u can know your fate.... Let me clear this. When you are sending bulk SMS, if you choose the option that will get the SMS delivered to even recipients on DND, the sender will change to infiniti, rUpdate, etc

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by Nduwin(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2018
missyojo:
Madam if your husband applied for fire service recruitment, then he is being invited for screening because that's the message fire service are sending to the successful applicants. He should check his mail too because they have started sending emails to those who received the text message.
Good luck to him!!!

He checked his mail but no email from them and on their website, he checked using his email address and NFS idd assigned to him during application but the responds says he is not successful.
Re: Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by Nduwin(f): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2018
master69:
I saw this in a group chat so i decided to share it so u can know your fate.... Let me clear this. When you are sending bulk SMS, if you choose the option that will get the SMS delivered to even recipients on DND, the sender will change to infiniti, rUpdate, etc

Okay, now the infiniti aspect is cleared. Thank u so much

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by missyojo(f): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nduwin:

He checked his mail but no email from them and on their website, he checked using his email address and NFS idd assigned to him during application but the responds says he is not successful.

He will be sent a mail, just relax. Those that got the text message since last week just received their mail and as for the "Your Application is not Successful " alot of people who received the text message and wanted to proceed to print out the letter got the response. But as at yesterday, they have been sent mail. He should follow Nairaland jobs section and check the thread on Federal fire service recruitment 2018, he will get answers to alot of questions he needs.
Re: Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? by Nduwin(f): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thank u all, he has printed his invitation letter and everything is set for his journey to Benin 2mrw.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Business Development Officers, 1 / Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme / Please How Do I Get To Eko Hotels Roundabout From Ikorodu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.