Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

"No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari (390 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by presidency: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2018
State House Press Release

No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch, Says President Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday in Abuja said no part of Nigeria will be ignored under his watch. He gave the assurance when he received a delegation of Ugep Kingdom, Cross River State, led by His Royal Highness, Obol Ofem Ubana, Obol Lopon of Ugep, a retired Army officer.

The President was responding to a request by the royal father for the Federal Government to intervene and resolve inter-ethnic conflicts, affecting several communities namely Nko, Nyima, Oyadama, Edibe, Usumtong, Adadama and Ekureku. Responding, President Buhari told the delegation: “I assure you that under my watch, no part of Nigeria will be ignored.”

“I am very pleased that you [the traditional ruler] have shared some professional background as a former military officer. My experience of being in the military afforded me the opportunity to work with all Nigerians and this is a lifetime experience.”

Earlier in his remarks, the traditional ruler thanked the President for appointing Yakuur sons into exalted positions in government, including the Chief of Naval Staff, Minister of Niger Delta and Special Assistant to the President on Prosecution.

He pledged the support of his community to PMB’s “quest to rescue Nigeria.” On restiveness in the region, the Obol Lopon said: “We are increasingly losing our youths to inter-tribal wars which if nothing is done will leave our communities without youths in the near future.” As Obolo Lopon of Ugep, I am ready to partner with relevant government agencies saddled with the responsibility and management of communal conflict resolutions.”
Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by mumureloaded(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2018
an
Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by achi4u(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Which kind nonsense talk be this one sef?

2 Likes

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by chukxie(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2018
Buhari knows election is coming, and the race is going to be fierce between him and Atiku so he has now decided to start buttering up Nigerians - gullible ones. Buhari most be really mad. Believe Buhari and his cronies at your own peril !

1 Like

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by BigGuyMan01: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2018
With all due respect his excellency. May Ogun punish you sir angry

1 Like

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Op why are you lying? Buhari that we know can never say that. The 97% and 5% theory still hold for him mind.

2 Likes

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2018
I humbly belong to 5%

1 Like

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by SilentVboy: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2018
Nonsense. So whose watch are we currently under? My great granpa watch abi?...

Under this watch u could not take action to protect innocent lives being wasted.....abeg which watch u dey talk about...

Just...

2 Likes

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
This cow made it clear in a press conference in America that those regions that gave him 5% will not be treated like those that gave him 97%....

A visit to any federal South East road will convince you.. That he stayed true to his promise

1 Like

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by achi4u(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
With all due respect his excellency. May Ogun punish you sir angry
gringringrin

My belly ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by mumumugu(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2018
source
Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by Ever8054: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2018
mumumugu:
source
tomatoes source...
Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by despi64(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Presidency tell your principal say God go punish am, it's too late, we know the 97% and 5% attention he so much cherishes. Ideally it should be 95% n 5% but as he is daft he said 97 n 5

1 Like

Re: "No Part Of Nigeria Will Be Ignored Under My Watch" - President Buhari by Belluchii: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
That is what is supposed to be, this is expected, in recent times, in recent times the Buhari led government has embark on the completion of abandoned projects by the previous government across the country, this is a prove that he will do more to develop Nigeria irrespective of religion or tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Just Want To Be Called A President And Obasanjo Just Want Buhari Remove! / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Retire Muhammadu Buhari Back To Daura / Nnamdi Kanu To Make First Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.