Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Advice (338 Views)

I Want To Change Career Path ... I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice On This Job Opportunity Urgently / Adron Homes Properties Interview...Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice by hesilo(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2018
I lost My Full time job 15months ago and had this contract job I held on to before the job loss. Actually I worked in a private institution as an assistant lecturer before the suppose disengagement. The contract job also stopped few months after I was disengaged. It's been difficult for me considering that I have been doing nothing since the beginning of this year. Last month I was invited for an interview in an oil servicing firm in ph which after the interview I was asked to proceed for medicals which I did. Meanwhile after the interview I I was asked when to likely start I told them to give me a month so as to relocate as I live in a different state. It's been a month and 6days since after the interview and I have no heard from them. However I called the HR before the end of the month as to know what to do, he said I should wait so there are pro interview processing going on. I'm tired and downcasted as I am considering going back to my previous place of work because the management said they would review my case. I stopped going to them because of this current company because I don't want to disappoint anybody(like getting reabsorbed for company B to beckon and I leave). Remember the current company is willing to play twice what I was receiving from my previous place of work. I am confused and don't know what to do anymore. Time is no man's friend it's also not easy along as man needs something to keep body and soul together as currently I'm upgrading on my IT skills and have no source of income whatsoever. Please I need your candid advice, what should I do.

Sorry for typos if there are any... Thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice by SilentVboy: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2018
I believe u are the same person that open the thread below ....go back to your thread and read....

https://www.nairaland.com/4780286/please-need-advice
Re: Please I Need Advice by 4reala(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2018
I think you shld go back and start talk with ur former place of work, while waiting for this new one which only remains appointment letter. So if your old place reabsorb you, then keep on working, and if your new one comes, then you also can disengage them, just as they did to u in the first place and move on wit ur new work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deep Blue Energy Services Ltd Latest Recruitment (22 Vacant Jobs) / Health, Safety, Social & Environment (HSSE) Manager Vacancy (manufacturing Coy) / Be Your Own Boss And Stop Looking For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.