Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? (634 Views)

11 Identity For Organizations And HR - Looking For WORKERS/JOBS? / How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview / FCMB Rolls Out #flexxtern 2.0 Initiative, Partners Top Organizations To Tackle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by onyxvincent(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
After numerous submission of your very impressive resume or CV online, why is it still hard to get replies from the organizations? Does anyone encounters such experiences?
Re: Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by qwertyboss(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yup!
E tier me ooo!
Dunno whats wrong
Re: Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by stars2018: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bro not only you o, the thing is tiring I swear
onyxvincent:
After numerous submission of your very impressive resume or CV online, why is it still hard to get replies from the organizations? Does anyone encounters such experiences?
Re: Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by ItsTime4me(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
I wonder what you mean by 'impressive'. Is it with respect to the design? While it is not bad to make your CV impressive artistically, what's more important is the content of your CV. How well does the content suit the job requirements? I don't have an artististically impressive CV but I get called. So my advise is always tailor your CV to the job requirements. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by Eserise1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
From my point of view;
1) Internal recomendations from within the staff; i e so external candidates are shut out.
2)something these recruitment are just for formalities
3)Companies prefer cheaper labours , thinking payments of new staff might cost them existing staff with close are trained to adapt to d current job requirement shutting out candidates outside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by ekanDamie: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
I'm presently employed, but to my amazement I haven't gotten any
Invite this year from numerous job applications.
I'm bemused too cos I usually do.
Re: Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Even With An Impressive CV, Why Is It Still Hard For Organizations To Respond? by Sammiel: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
This country is seriously bleeped! Too many applicants for few available jobs. Go to NYSC camps in different states and see things for yourself. The truth is if you aint know someone who works where you aim to get a job, that is a total waste of time and money. People still get jobs without knowing anyone though, just that it is almost impossible in this present Nigeria. If you have the money and you are motivated, then go into business or learn a valuable and sellable skill while you keep hunting for your desired job. Even Americans and Europeans who we so much envy learn craft and skills especially in any of the construction, automotive, or IT industries even after obtaining a university degree and they often live a very balanced life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy At Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / Article Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.