Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. (355505 Views)

Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi / Nairaland's Compedium Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / A Database Of Traditional Igbo Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2010

LWKMD
See this Ekwerre man.
Dude was my senior in secondary school.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Moranike: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
i have not seen mike ezuruonye's wedding pictures, if u don't have it, let me know so dat i can send them across to u, besides there are no igbo pictures here why?
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Hauwa1: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Ogidiboy,

stay there and continue to be broke azz counting coins to shop for ogede at walmart you hear grin

better go be nurse and don't come telling to use kolanut cuz no money for trado wedding cake

i love the dress and the beads up there. remembering my mom cry
Nne, i miss you and if you happen to join NL, pls mama send me those kind of beads
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Cohomology: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

BECAUSE I HAVE NOT ATTENDED ANY OTHER WEDDING OTHER THAN A YORUBA WEDDING.

So, this woman wants to claim that ALL the weddings she has attended in her whole life has only been those of Yorubas? What a terrible lie to claim to hide under the cloak of ignorance. Typical!

Something is most definitely wrong with you, whether you know it or not, if you've attended ONLY Yoruba weddings in all your life. Are ALL your friends also Yorubas? If so, it most definitely tells a whole lot about the degree of ethnic parochialism and tribal myopia in your head!

Did you mean? BECAUSE I HAVE NOT ATTENDED ANY OTHER WEDDING I CAN CALL "GLAMOROUS" OTHER THAN A YORUBA WEDDING.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Cyana(f): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
I want a Nigerian wedding, i just cant get over the traditional attires.
Awesome!!!
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by zains: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
Quote from: Ileke-IdI on Today at 06:19:45 AM

So, this woman wants to claim that ALL the weddings she has attended in her whole life has only been those of Yorubas? What a terrible lie to claim to hide under the cloak of ignorance. Typical!

Something is most definitely wrong with you, whether you know it or not, if you've attended ONLY Yoruba weddings in all your life. Are ALL your friends also Yorubas? If so, it most definitely tells a whole lot about the degree of ethnic parochialism and tribal myopia in your head!

Ha, ha Senator Obahiagbon is now officially a member of Nairaland!
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
zains:

come on give her a break! she's young and i don't think her friends are getting married at a young age. maybe she's only attended family/ family friends weddings. I personally have also only attended yoruba weddings and i don't apologize for that. when my friends get old enough to marry, that will change.

and besides, ileke-idi gets her pics from a website called bella-naija. guess what? the owner of the website is igbo but 90% of weddings on her site are yoruba weddings!! how do you explain that?
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by baslone: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
zains:

If so, it most definitely tells a whole lot about the degree of ethnic parochialism and tribal myopia in your head!

Really funny!!!!!!
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
had to scorch the internet to find these igbo weddings so u better thank me  tongue

pearl and Ike
(didn't know igbo men wore their hats like this too. i thought it was just a yoruba thing. hmm)

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
Cohomology:

Did you mean? BECAUSE I HAVE NOT ATTENDED ANY OTHER WEDDING I CAN CALL "GLAMOROUS" OTHER THAN A YORUBA WEDDING.

zains:

grin grin grin grin You gotta love NL

Anywaz, people, if you dont see your tribe's traditional wedding, you can also help me post them wink Need help posting, let me know, I'll give the details.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

had to scorch the internet to find these igbo weddings so u better thank me  tongue

pearl and Ike
(didn't know igbo men wore their hats like this too. i thought it was just a yoruba thing. hmm)

Plz keep searching. . . . maybe if we call them "glamorous", cohomology can hop off my nuts tongue tongue
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin You gotta love NL

Anywaz, people, if you dont see your tribe's traditional wedding, you can also help me post them wink Need help posting, let me know, I'll give the details.

abi o. lol
instead of screaming victimization as usual. such a igbo thing to do.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2010
gorgeous igbo wedding. Nina and Efiom

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2010
ndidi and mezuo (very attractive couple )

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

gorgeous igbo wedding. Nina and Efio
No. Cohomology wants to hear "glamorous"
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
*cough* i mean glamorous (which it is)lol
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
grin grin grin "
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by omomoller(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
Nah when i go marry nah?These pictures dey make me think badly.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
Lmbo, Nlers, una no go kill me!

Anyways, I posted some Igbo pix,

I wonder what the fussing is all 'bout!

I think I had better gone back to tag them,

B/4 we experience biafra 2, lol!
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2010
Bella Adenuga & Jameel Disu

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
cultey:

Lmbo, Nlers, una no go kill me!

Anyways, I posted some Igbo pix,

I wonder what the fussing is all 'bout!

I think I had better gone back to tag them,

B/4 we experience biafra 2, lol!

hahhahahaha goodluck
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
Julius Agwu & Ibiere MacClayton

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2010
Mike Ezuruonye & Nkechi Nnorom

Nollywood Stars at the trad wedding!

Chika Ike

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by r231(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2010
Hausa

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Cohomology: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
Nice.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2010
kiss

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by mztinker: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
wow these pictures are beautiful, it reminds me of the movie Coming to America, which is still one of my favorite movies I love embracing my heritage I think when I get married I want my wedding similar to this
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2010
mztinker:

wow these pictures are beautiful, it reminds me of the movie Coming to America, which is still one of my favorite movies I love embracing my heritage I think when I get married I want my wedding similar to this

What heritage do you see here??

These are an abomination.

Until I see pictures of a true Nigerian Traditional marriage with Kolanuts, palmwine, ose-orji, yam and palm-oil, seamans aromatic schinapps, you might as well hold these charades in a church.

Nice outfits though.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwww, d white lady's so cute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.