Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed (25066 Views)

APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by anytexy: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Agbalanze:
We have tested Mr Integrity, he failed. We want to test "Mr corruption" now.
Correct! Na your papa born you.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by AFONJACOW(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
the time Atiku gave them Money for campaign he is not corrupt

the time the lifeless clown Zai Barbar was flying around with his private jet, he wasn't corrupt, but immediately he decamped to PDP to challenge their incompetency he automatically became devil in their eyes , Buhari should know majority of the masses tired of all this cheap cook and bull story, he has nothing to offer, he must go back to his cows Next Year

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by anytexy: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
truthstands01:
Leave Atiku for us. We like him. You are not the one to determine for us. We'll decide for ourselves come 2019. I prefer PDP corruption with a bagbof rice N7000 and N6000 to fill my car fuel tank in 2014 under Jonathan than your propaganda government with a bag of rice at N18,000 and N12,000 now to fill my car fuel tank. Lai..can't you see the difference is too much. Atiku has more than 50,000 Nigerians under his pay role, how many has your pay master Buhari employed all his life? Rather, millions have lost their jobs.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Ziggylady(f): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
The comments on the first page of this thread has me ROTFL! cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Num07033711115(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
narrowpathy:
A Return? Is this prophetic? Has Atiku already won? What could this all mean
they know that dey are loosing already

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by breakeven: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Did we ever leave the corruption era. In fact lie Mohammed and his boss have taken corruption to another level higher than what we are familiar with. Ole.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by komols856: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
we want corruption . we don't want recessionist

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
AnanseK:
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Let him bring the $16m meant for power.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by enemyofprogress: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
See him nose like spread shiiiit

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Justinah4real(f): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
benedictac:
I still prefer the corrupt one that provides even 50,000 jobs to the incorrupt one that's lifeless and has caused millions to loose jobs and many companies closed down

I am Atikulate

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by kolmart: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lie Mohammed, a man born with lie, feed with lie, sleep on lie and wake up with lie, see lie muhammed run for your life. Let us remind him that Lie is also a corruption

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by jumpandpas(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Throwback cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu madridguy sarrki buhariguy butterflyle0 passingshot etc.

I am not a political supporter but what you're seeing here is exactly what happened to corrupt minded GEJ in 2014/15. Nigerians are tired of Buhari and his deceptions. The worst is that his supporters and handlers are not telling him the truth. The only thing that will bring him back is rigging but he'll fail.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Frontman01: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Well spoken from HMIC Atiku just want loot and sell Nigeria
Racoon:
[color=#990000][/color]
Which bright future is Lai Muhammed seeing with this directionless government & multi-crisis engulfed party that he is part of

The anti-corruption toga of the APC in 2015 is not going to save these scammers as their sorry ass will be wooped by aggreived Nigerians who painfully kept faith with them but instead experienced the worst disappointment in the histroy of our national life.

Atiku was hailed as a democrat when he was an obedient APC member but now criminalized because he pitched tent elsewhere.

Meanwhile what have the APC done about all the high & low mind boggling corruption witnessed within & without in the last three years.APC time is up. Continue with your propaganda.

What is also the obssession with the "hate speech" thing when the APC employed same in its inordinate quest for power.Osun rerun that APC won
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by chinonso47: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lying lier Muhammad

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Frontman01: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
HMIC enemy don't want to hear anything
Frontman01:
Well spoken from HMIC Atiku just want loot and sell Nigeria
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Cantonese: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
jumpandpas:

Let him bring the $16m meant for power.

In 1999 Obasanjo needed Atiku who was the head of the PDM, which was the political machine of Yaradua. Still was the most formidable of all the choices for VP then. The PDM was the most potent power of the groups that made up the PDP. All the concocted stories of Obasanjo were to pay Atiku back for the events of 2003 leading to the election. In politics there are only permanent interests. Obasanjo is only being vindictive and ungrateful to Atiku who helped him become president in 1999.
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by positivethought: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/289352-pdp-primary-atikus-choice-a-return-to-sordid-corruption-era-lai-mohammed.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
APC n her zombies will never talk of hate speech now, but when Buhari is put in the spotlight they would start shouting hate hate upandan,no problem let the campaigns begin, Nigerians are not fools.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/289352-pdp-primary-atikus-choice-a-return-to-sordid-corruption-era-lai-mohammed.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Since Atiku won the pdp primaries,it's been one attack too many. If he wasn't a huge threat nobody would even mind him. Atiku and every other person in pdp is corrupt,but the so called Mr MrIntegrity and all the apc members and supportters are saints.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Chochovini: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:
[color=#990000][/color]
Which bright future is Lai Muhammed seeing with this directionless government & multi-crisis engulfed party that he is part of

The anti-corruption toga of the APC in 2015 is not going to save these scammers as their sorry ass will be wooped by aggreived Nigerians who painfully kept faith with them but instead experienced the worst disappointment in the histroy of our national life.

Atiku was hailed as a democrat when he was an obedient APC member but now criminalized because he pitched tent elsewhere.

Meanwhile what have the APC done about all the high & low mind boggling corruption witnessed within & without in the last three years.APC time is up. Continue with your propaganda.

What is also the obssession with the "hate speech" thing when the APC employed same in its inordinate quest for power.Osun rerun that APC won
Sorry Sir, point of correction, I think it‘s more like...“Osun rerun that APC “SNATCHED“ not won.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Chochovini: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
lastmessenger:
Atikulate till 2090. Argue with your grandfather
Hahahahahahaha
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by themanderon: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
He has found his voice again. The greatest liar of our generation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by lagosrd: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Throwback: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
jumpandpas:
Throwback cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu madridguy sarrki buhariguy butterflyle0 passingshot etc.

I am not a political supporter but what you're seeing here is exactly what happened to corrupt minded GEJ in 2014/15. Nigerians are tired of Buhari and his deceptions. The worst is that his supporters and handlers are not telling him the truth. The only thing that will bring him back is rigging but he'll fail.

My vote if I am chanced to cast it, is for Oby Ezekwesili.

I was never disappointed by a Jonathan presidency that I never had any hope in. I was disappointed by the Buhari regime because I expected visible reforms and a tougher and sincere fight against corruption up to the lowest level of society and not just a celebrated campaign against big time political criminals. I thought by now, the police would know that it has no right collecting money for bail that they themselves publicly claim is free.

I do not have any hope in Atiku and PDP, so even if he were to win because Nigerians have a short memory that ensures they will deservedly suffer for their mental handicap and vote in Atiku and PDP, I will not be disappointed that all they failed to achieve in their previous 16yrs, were still not achieved in typical fashion of PDP and such typical corrupt political class.

In Oby Ezekwesili, I see someone who knows Nigeria has a problem and knows that our institutions are all moribund, and will show the willpower and temerity to face them as though there was fire burning at her behind.
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by pawesome(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
This people just de use that corruption line de deceive us.... Lass lass make him reach Dia and let's observe for ourselves...
Because we have observed you guys and you not saints either

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by knowhowk: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
AFONJACOW:
the time Atiku gave them Money for campaign he is not corrupt

the time the lifeless clown Zai Barbar was flying around with his private jet, he wasn't corrupt, but immediately he decamped to PDP to challenge their incompetency he automatically became devil in their eyes , Buhari should know majority of the masses tired of all this cheap cook and bull story, he has nothing to offer, he must go back to his cows Next Year
. Haaa Oga ...Softly Softly ooo

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Nengee: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please , allow us jejely go back to corruption .

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by opribo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Now they have realised that Nigerians have resolved to wrestle back their country from impostors masquerading as patriots.

They have become super desperate. We must be weary not to fall into their trap. Once they realise that their days are numbered and they cant easily rig out a man like Atiku. They will resort to rocking the boat. They have nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by SmilingMary(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
How did we collectively make the mistake of voting Buhari in 2015? Now I believe 180m people can make one singular mistake together.... We have to correct that mistake so that future leaders will know that our vote counts. Their political future is in our, and they are accountable to us

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Ohmynature(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
oga you get luck say you no dey my area dey voice DAT rubbish....

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by zinosleek(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Freeman59: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
As expected...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Video Of The Soon To Be Completed J Randle Centre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.