Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (43537 Views)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Carlyscales: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
but you know that able VP osibanjo is better than those criminals for the past 16yrs.
The best VP has actually perform more than Pdp president for the past 16yrs.
He has commission more projects than all the Pdp 16yrs.
But thief atiku were busy stealing public funds instead of to commissioning a single project.
Guy pack go side joor.
U de trow figures without verifiable facts.
Answer for Buhari if u got d answers
And if u don't swerve abeg
BOUNCED CHEQUE of a govt!

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by puzzymoniweed: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
pdp received $1.1tr in 16yrs according to OPEC report without a single project.
Within 4yrs pdp borrowed $11b not 6b naira according to thief atiku, while buhari borrowed $6b from China into infrastructure not cash.
some of the pdps dat aid in dat massive borrow re in apc so u shld direct dat question to oshiomole,amaechi etc cos even if atiku is a witchcraft it's self na hm we know for 2019
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by SpearHead: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2018
Maxymilliano:

The Atiku campaign organization should take it easy with Buhari, perhaps the questions will get a better attention from the lifeless one when rephrased with cartoon characters. Garba Sheu already admitted that when Buhari picks a paper, the first page he reaches out for is the cartoon page. He laughs and laughs, he said.
My belleoooooooo

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by UncletC: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2018
upon the loots recovered, TSA funds generated, foreign reserve gotten, they are still borrowing, is APC well?
they must go oooo
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can the 5%/people give Atiku the presidency.
After all this noise,Atiku will still lose

Atiku win; good for you and me. Atiku lose and APC win; bad for you and me. Lets apply common sense bro. APC has failed woefully. The matter is too serious to be gloating over the 97% and 5% saga.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by naijapage(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2018
May God of ALPH LUKAU Help us

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by YomiBankz(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2018
He used the money to fund BH, Fulani Herdsmen and INEC
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by suremanpatriot: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2018
All these so called leaders are same possessed demons, was it is not same person that was VP when 13b power project,and other massive fraud in our oil windfall were used to scam Nigerians. Now you ppl want to listen to him. These ppl are abnormal in their behavior of handling money. They aren't thinkin lik normal human beings,God help us out of this generational curse undecided
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by kernel001: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
1. More than 100,000 were killed during Pdp government by militias and herdsmen bandit .
2. All the time his predecessor always empty the treasuring with a huge debt that will lead to recession, but thank God for the prowess of buhari intellect, within a year we were out.
Venezuela are still in recession,
South Africa is still in recession.
The reason why those countries are not Seriously affected is because of their massive infrastructure built over the years,
3. 2m Boko Haram victims are in idp camp.
4. Buhari has reduced poverty from more than 100m in 2014 to 87m in 2016,.

Back up your claims with Tabloid findings.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by okeyfrank: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thank God ohh, for this golden opportunity for us to ATIKULATE and send the highly divisive dullard back to Daura.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by OreMI22: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
The level of GRAND THEFT of Nigeria's resources under Buhari is mind boggling.

Oil is above $80 per barrel, our budget is $45 per barrel, - Yet Buhari is borrowing
All our national assets have been sold by Buhari - Yet Buhari is borrowing
Whistle blowers have returned huge amounts of money which have been unaccounted for - Yet Buhari is borrowing
MTN, Foreign companies and Nigerians have been slammed with taxes under false pretenses - Yet Buhari is borrowing
Excess crude account is not rising, our Foreign reserve is being depleted - Yet Buhari is borrowing
Not even one notable infrastructural project that Buhari has completed - Yet Buhari is borrowing huge debts

May God save Nigeria from the sweet tongue THIEVES we have in power now.

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by bigfish3k: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
who gave $25b to saint buhari?
Maybe is terrorist nnamdi kanu that gave buhari the money.

was it not PMB that approved the NNPC Baru $25b

till today have u gotten any clue of how that money was spent?
or dont we deservr it?

let me go before u start singing 'fake corruption fighters' song that u people are 'corruption fighters'

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by buhariguy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

was it not PMB that approved the NNPC Baru $25b

till today have u gotten any clue of how that money was spent?
or dont we deservr it?

let me go before u start singing 'fake corruption fighters' song that u people are 'corruption fighters'

this is just the problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Did you read premium today about how ibe lied about his first class instead of second class upper and how he lied about the contract.
That is why I ask, what is the content of the contract and who is paying for the contract.
The thief atiku attack organization repeated this line of lie from the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist propaganda, they don't even know how to attack,
Let me leave you for your delusion.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by BigIyanga: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dont curse on social media; register and VOTE!!

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by doggedfighter(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
It is about to rain !
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
jomonic:

Atiku win; good for you and me. Atiku lose and APC win; bad for you and me. Lets apply common sense bro. APC has failed woefully. The matter is too serious to be gloating over the 97% and 5% saga.

APC failed Woefully for just 4 years.
PDP and Atiku involved failed woefully for 16 years.

I think I will gladly give APC more years to try than going back to PDP that failed for 16 years
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

APC failed Woefully for just 4 years.
PDP and Atiku involved failed woefully for 16 years.

I think I will gladly give APC more years to try than going back to PDP that failed for 16 years

That's you and you are entitled to your position. I know that many Nigerians disagree. Help us to campaign for free and fair elections so Nigerians can get what they seek. Updates from Osun and Ekiti are very worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
jomonic:

That's you and you are entitled to your position. I know that many Nigerians disagree. Help us to campaign for free and fair elections so Nigerians can get what they seek. Updates from Osun and Ekiti are very worrisome.
Lol.
Worrisome because PDP lost abi?
Majority of Nigerians still want Buhari and Osinbajo and that is the facts.

Go out there both north and south,Christians and Muslims and do your survey and see where the majority still stand.

Not every one believe that Nigeria got to this stage just because of Buhari 3 years plus,we got here as a result of poor governance since 1999 and your PDP got the chunks of this years
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Worrisome because PDP lost abi?
Majority of Nigerians still want Buhari and Osinbajo and that is the facts.

Go out there both north and south,Christians and Muslims and do your survey and see where the majority still stand.

Not every one believe that Nigeria got to this stage just because of Buhari 3 years plus,we got here as a result of poor governance since 1999 and your PDP got the chunks of this years

Its not worrisome because PDP lost. Abundant evidence of vote buying by APC agents, voter intimidation, unnecessary deployment of GSF in enormous numbers that make a joke of the entire process. Nigeria and foreign observers have reported same. I know you will not see beyond your nose. Your only satisfaction may be for your ethnic stock to be at the helm of affairs. For me it is about governance and wellbeing of all Nigerians. No sane human being will wish a repeat of what we have experienced in the last 3 years.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
jomonic:

Its not worrisome because PDP lost. Abundant evidence of vote buying by APC agents, voter intimidation, unnecessary deployment of GSF in enormous numbers that make a joke of the entire process. Nigeria and foreign observers have reported same. I know you will not see beyond your nose. Your only satisfaction may be for your ethnic stock to be at the helm of affairs. For me it is about governance and wellbeing of all Nigerians. No sane human being will wish a repeat of what we have experienced in the last 3 years.
Lol.
Keep quiet,both party bought votes and that cancelled each other out.

And only fools believed those results from Adeleke area of Ede.

There was massive rigging of that Ede for PDP but you guys will not mention it.

Why you guys are wailing as usual,please allow us to celebrate our victory.

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Keep quiet,both party bought votes and that cancelled each other out.

And only fools believed those results from Adeleke area of Ede.

There was massive rigging of that Ede for PDP but you guys will not mention it.

Why you guys are wailing as usual,please allow us to celebrate our victory.

Your position is like that of the lady who stole a baby and prayed the judge to divide the baby into two between her and the baby's real mother. You have not interest in the progress of Nigeria. Otherwise you will not wish a replication of the horror we have been through with APC.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2018
When I read this thread the following code from Martin onovo comes to my mind : "there is no amount of money that is enough for a visionless and wasteful government."

13 trillions Naira in 3 years shocked
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by lasmile(f): 4:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Ogb222:
On code Wetin.... ur obviously d dumbest person here on NL operating a smartphone which I wonder how u got

It seems you are diagnosed of zombiesm. With your two eyes you are still blind.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by abbeyfel: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Felixv:

Atiku will do anything to try to win. But he forgot to mention the $16bn that disappeared into black light

Buhari cannot spend a kobo without the approval of NASS

The money borrowed from China is used to build the very infrastructure atiku and his pdp cohorts failed to build in 16yrs.

All this ex yahoo boys desperate for the return of corruption go soon cry lol

Atiku olodo
Pls where are the infrastructures?
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by moderatedguy: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:
but you know that able VP osibanjo is better than those criminals for the past 16yrs.
The best VP has actually perform more than Pdp president for the past 16yrs.
He has commission more projects than all the Pdp 16yrs.
But thief atiku were busy stealing public funds instead of to commissioning a single project.
That midget that only knows how to sphew lies
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Felixv: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
abbeyfel:
Pls where are the infrastructures?

What you were taught in school was to do basic research if you in doubt about an answer.

Do some, and one of the key words is Lagos Ibadan express road, Lagos Ibadan rail road. The recently completed federal road in Kwara. And the list goes on and on.

Here is just one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1093138-i-score-buhari-government-95-area-road-construction-south-east-madu.html
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by abbeyfel: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Felixv:

What you were taught in school was to do basic research if you in doubt about an answer.

Do some, and one of the key words is Lagos Ibadan express road, Lagos Ibadan rail road. The recently completed federal road in Kwara. And the list goes on and on.

Here is just one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1093138-i-score-buhari-government-95-area-road-construction-south-east-madu.html

I will ignore you on this one. I dnt have time for vague words! Because none of this projects was started from the scratch, and none is completed yet! Mention one completed concrete project or ignore me!!!
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Felixv: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
abbeyfel:
I will ignore you on this one. I dnt have time for vague words! Because none of this projects was started from the scratch, and none is completed yet! Mention one completed concrete project or ignore me!!!
Which irresponsible government abandons incomplete projects and start new ones — oppps. Pdp

There is no need to start anything from scratch while you have thousands of abandoned projects littered across ton country - no thanks to the recklessness of the past governments.

Let’s be serious in this country and for once behave like a responsible county

——-///-
Ilorin- The federal government has completed the costruction and rehabilitation of the abandoned Ilorin -Jebba federal high way.

———————

Federal Controller of works, Kwara State, Engr. Atitebi Wasiu Kunle, who announced this on Friday told a team of journalists led by the minister of Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed, that the 93.6km completed road is part of the entire road contract awarded since 13th December 2013 by federal government, stretching from Ilorin-Jebba – Mokwa route at the contract sum of N14.579 billion.
Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by abbeyfel: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Felixv:

Which irresponsible government abandons incomplete projects and start new ones — oppps. Pdp

There is no need to start anything from scratch while you have thousands of abandoned projects littered across ton country - no thanks to the recklessness of the past governments.

Let’s be serious in this country and for once behave like a responsible county

——-///-
Ilorin- The federal government has completed the costruction and rehabilitation of the abandoned Ilorin -Jebba federal high way.

———————

Federal Controller of works, Kwara State, Engr. Atitebi Wasiu Kunle, who announced this on Friday told a team of journalists led by the minister of Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed, that the 93.6km completed road is part of the entire road contract awarded since 13th December 2013 by federal government, stretching from Ilorin-Jebba – Mokwa route at the contract sum of N14.579 billion.
Very good. So how many of such projects as been completed? Is completing abandoned projects the main aim of this govt? Where is the change promised? Is there any change in the way we do things as a nation? Apart from infrastructures, where are the changed policies that truly fight corruption now? Are our ministeries and federal parastatals now corruption free?.
Now, you rate this govt according to their electoral promises. How have they truly performed??

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by Felixv: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
abbeyfel:
Very good. So how many of such projects as been completed? Is completing abandoned projects the main aim of this govt? Where is the change promised? Is there any change in the way we do things as a nation? Apart from infrastructures, where are the changed policies that truly fight corruption now? Are our ministeries and federal parastatals now corruption free?.
Now, you rate this govt according to their electoral promises. How have they truly performed??

At least your response gave me food for thought

You talk about corruption but you never mentioned the bill sitting fallow in our NASS - the request for special courts - this would help fast track the prosecution.

There is no doubt that corruption has not been eradicated and I doubt if it has subsided -but when we read that JAMB is remitting billions ( for the first time ever) to the federation then you can only but smile - finally ministries are become either more efficient or are stealing less.

The NASS has become a clog in the progress of this government- we were all witness to the outcry of Fashola - his budget for the Lagos Ibadan expressway (and many others) was massively reduced - so the NASS could fund boreholes and increase their own budget - no one went on the street to protest nor did anyone scream when Shehu Sani laid bare the greed of our NASS.

I am with you on the promises but am sure if we had a more humane National Assembly this government would have done a lot more. A National Assembly that would participate in nation building as opposed to protecting their greed and malfeasance— are they not responsible for oversight activities to ensure that each federal ministry is performing well.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by cmikel: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
lasmile:
By Adedayo Akinwale in Abuja

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has challenged President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to tell Nigerians what he used the N13 trillion his government borrowed within three years of his administration for.

Atiku, in a statement Tuesday by his Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, said that the Buhari government and the APC have been very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the presidential candidate of the PDP.
It said: “The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation runs an issue-based campaign where refined language and cerebral arguments founded on facts are used to disseminate the vision of our candidate which is why we call on the Buhari Campaign Organisation to waste no time in taking the #BuhariChallenge in clearing the air on these knotty issues bothering the minds of Nigerians.”

While challenging the Buhari Campaign Organisation to take the #BuhariChallenge and answer the following questions among others, it said: “Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).

“Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari.

“Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children; 13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund. Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.

“Name what President Buhari has done with the N13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years, compared to the N6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years.

“Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet. Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept. Name the real owners of the Ikoyi apartment billions.”

It stressed that these are the issues the Nigerian people want to hear about, not insults from a Presidency and a party that have spent three years in office only to preside over Nigeria’s first ever recession in 25 years.

“We urge the Buhari administration to remember that it is this disinterest in real governance and focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs’.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/10/tell-nigerians-what-fg-used-borrowed-n3tr-for-atiku-asks-buhari/?amp

cry

Walahi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.