Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil (32845 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by akinszz: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Her brain is full of relaxer

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by nabegibeg: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
damiloladuke:
Days after a popular Lagos socialite Ehi Ogbehor called out her husband on Instagram and tagged him an occultic beast, she has taken to same platform to apologise to him.

If you recollect, the lady and her husband had a lavish wedding just some months ago and it was the talk of the entire social media - guests received cars as souvenirs at the wedding and dollars rained.

But it all looked as it the marriage had hit a brick wall months later after the husband bought an expensive Rolls Royce car for his first wife.

And just some few days ago, Ehi took to the comment section of a post to blast the man for being a dead beat father.

She is taking back her words and apologizing to the Warri Billionaire:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-apologises-to-husband-days-after-calling-him-occultic-beast/

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by OhiOfIhima: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shioor... Woman and which brain again... Make una help. Anger destroy fast than Atomic missile
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
queenfav:
And you are alright?
yes, that's why I want us to do it again tonight, I love your ringtone and the ways you handled me kiss kiss
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by DBossNG(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oga o
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sirpaul:
neat and clean.....
how much?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by frozen70(f): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Effects of anger and grudges
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Xisnin(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Money speaking
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mumu square!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by KosyJerry(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Were you threatened? I don't know why Nigerain ladies do this. Don't start a fight if you are not ready (Spiritually, financially, emotionally and mentally) to finish it.

No u werent angry my dear... thats who he is obviously. Out of the abundance of d heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Boss13: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Now we know who the devil is. If you have disagreement with your husband and run to social media to blast him, you are certainly the devil
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
The man has threatened that she and her bastard children will not see a dime of his money if she doesn't apologise. All these types of women only understand the resource of money and its control (inflow and outflow).
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Sirpaul(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
how much?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by mandate12: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
All these hungry girls knw how to disgrace their family sha! I'm glad I didn't give birth to a girl...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Curry30: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Soon she go say the man rape am grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by youngmikky1994(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
She is fine but doesn't have common sense
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by In2systemsTech(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Being Broke with no car and a home don reset her brain
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Rubbiish(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
folake4u:
I hate seeing pretty ladies who are senseless.

You were angry that day and you came to Instagram to rant? Why not kuku hit your head for stone. Nonsense!
Who marries people like this sef. This one needs to be taken to Uselu Left, Yaba Left and all the psycho homes out there.
angry
This one u are already ranting like this...how are u different from her?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by ireke(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
It's very bad when you insult your spouse (or even anyone).
It's a terrible when you do it on record.
It's indescribable when you do it on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by gazilion: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

People tend to say the truth of what they must have been harbouring in their mind mostly when they are angry and when they are drunk.
She did not just accuse him of being a cultist if there was no suspicion, proof or hint, which of course she must have been harbouring.
This is even between a husband and a wife. Of all things to accuse him, she chose occultism. I believe she knows something. Apologizing doesn't change anything. It is highly questionable.

spot on! You don't accuse your husband of what you don't suspect him to be.
She said what she knew or believed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Somgrey: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Beautiful Matured Grown Devilish Ugly Hearted Babies.
I ended my last relationship thats on 3rd october, 2018 because of this.
I hate to say this but I just have to. God knows I cannot feel any atom of love for this kind of woman having said something like this to my face talk more more of 'Social Media' no matter how beautiful she thinks she is. In fact what i consider beautiful is the content of the heart and mind. You can spill something like this to my face and expect me to give love.
I' m even heart broken about this.

#WordsCanBreakAMan.
When you spill something like this I know you are love with my money or how I even make you feel.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by gladisa7: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
brainl8ss kunt!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by softaddict07: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
chaarly:
Damage Control

Guess he has threatened to deal with you. . like the story of the other day. . where the girl was alive but not alive.

Some women never learn.
she no get sense na
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
queenfav:
And you are alright?
shocked shocked shocked make una tell us wetin una dey do naa make we join. angry
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
yes, that's why I want us to do it again tonight, I love your ringtone and the ways you handled me kiss kiss
O boy! tell us wetin una do naa make we too join.. undecided
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
If you want your marriage to last long Stay away from Social Media, Churches and Pastors!!!

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by springtech(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Thank you for revealing that most cherished secret of your husband. At least you have made the entire world know that he is an Occultic man, only that you failed to tell us exactly which cult he belongs: Ogboni, ROF, Aiye, Eiye, Rosicrucian, etc. Anyway that's not necessary. What is important is the fact that THE MAN YOU CLAIM TO LOVE IS A CULTIST.

REVELATION, made by his dearly beloved but angry wife.

Internet does not forget.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by BigBrother9ja: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sirpaul:
neat and clean.....
liar
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by onmyowncj: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pretty woman like her should feel free to call her husband any name she wish to,if he pursue her,she will go and sit in her papa house that is if she have any with her bauty sitting beside her
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by texazzpete(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobody just wakes up and accuses another person of being an occultist without good reason.
I guess she’s been warned into silence.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by spinna: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Gosh .... the stupidity of these vanity obsessed b!#tches

Doesn't this apology now look daft after such grievous allegations?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil by elsse(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
folake4u:
I hate seeing pretty ladies who are senseless.

You were angry that day and you came to Instagram to rant? Why not kuku hit your head for stone. Nonsense!
Who marries people like this sef. This one needs to be taken to Uselu Left, Yaba Left and all the psycho homes out there.
angry

Only legends know uselu left #DuffsHat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) / Wizkid Performing At Hype Festival In Germany / Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.