Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido (55338 Views)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by talk2saintify(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by busomma: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who has been lying to this ugly babe making her feel she's all that? Davido climbed u when he was upcoming artist. His taste in women has since changed far above ur level. For example what do u have in comparison with Chioma ? Park well joor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Who no like better thing . A woman that once dated a top celebrity I doubt will relegate herself to dating a welder, no offense here but young man you've got to look elsewhere or work harder.
if only you know how much welders are paid abroad . they work in tech companies manufacturing cars , ships , aircrafts , missiles etc . you think say na naija welder wey dey weld rusted gates or window frame ?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Vince77(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Very kiddish
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
First off the word "snatched" is very inappropriate. That's an insult to the lady of the house Chioma.

Davido dumped her ass long ago. I'm sure he will be like Sophie who??
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
victorian:
Make e no go rest! grin

She ain't leaving Davido!

I don't get? Is she with Davido??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
But true musicians and actors and all the entertainment celebrities don't have money compared to many coded guys doing business on lowkey at Alaba Intl market, Ladipo spare parts market, Trade Fair, ASPAMDA market, Balogun, Ikeja Computer Village market and lots more. Some of them can buy all the celebrities and their entire family cheesy

These guys own the big mansions u see at Nicon town near Lekki, VGC, Okota, Amuwo Odofin, etc, etc but u won't know because they don't appear on TV like these celebrities.

Basketmouth and most of these Naija celebs don't usually lodge when they travel abroad for tour, most times these guys accommodate them while they hype themselves on social media, anyway its called Showbiz sha, so its part of their business branding cool
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Leebeedo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
You're laughing now cos you're still "young". By the time you reach 35 and become more irrelevant , na u go dey beg men for marriage, so keep on laughing away your future.

NB: The guys approach is as well faulty
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Icebreeze(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
What da f**ck
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
What kind of stupid heading is this? Is Sophia still with Davido?
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by victorian(f): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I don't get? Is she with Davido??

She is still with davido.

Cause he doesn't take her everywhere he goes like Chioma, does not mean he has stopped fulfiling his roles behind closed doors.
That's why none of his baby mamas are going nowhere.
Their allawee every month is no joke .
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Curry30: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
May God forgive this man.

You're in Holland and yet trippin' over this average girl whose worth got a huge lift 'cos of her association with Davido.

Truly, may God forgive him.

PS: Holland with all their beautiful mixed breed babes Chaiii
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Mariangeles(f): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
nrexzy:
For her black mind ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Very ugly woman shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Curry30:
May God forgive this man.

You're in Holland and yet trippin' over this average girl whose worth got a huge lift 'cos of her association with Davido.

Truly, may God forgive him.

PS: Holland with all their beautiful mixed breed babes Chaiii
I wonder oo! All the gorgeous mixed brown skin Dutch African caribbeans women he didn't see. maybe the guy na Albino.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by klax(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls is Sophia Davido wife or what type of nonsense headline is this?

Sophia is Davido baby mama a s s hole not his fiancee nor his wife. It's two different thing to choose to be a baby mama or baby rearing machine and someone girl friend, fiancee or wife. The different is clear.
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by missCAPS: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED now I wish I were with you reading this.
If she doesn't like him, must she show us? Or she just wants us to understand that men still follow her? tongue Come on even Dolly Parton still has men crushing on her undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by femo86(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
This girl wowo no be small

See big ponmo lips
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by SmartMugu: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Snatch? Isn't she just a baby-mama? The deal is done, She born pikin for Davido. So? What next? Born again?
Any man interested can have her born for them too. More pix of babies to showcase on social media for her.
Welcome to the baby daddy/baby mama world.
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by celebgistz: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
femo86:
This girl wowo no be small

See big ponmo lips

The lips go sweet for BJ wink
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Rhozabeth(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Who no like better thing . A woman that once dated a top celebrity I doubt will relegate herself to dating a welder, no offense here but young man you've got to look elsewhere or work harder.
Guy, don't underrate welders o! I am not a welder but am in the oil and gas industry, these welders earn more than a whole lot of ceos in this country! But the guy should not have brought in the Davido angle!
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Oladele2393(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
sex is important but orgasm is importanter
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
victorian:

She is still with davido.

Cause he doesn't take her everywhere he goes like Chioma, does not mean he has stopped fulfiling his roles behind closed doors.
That's why none of his baby mamas are going nowhere.
Their allawee every month is no joke .

Ok..im not saying he doesn't give them allawee...but from this ur assumption ...2face too is still doing all his roles behind close doors
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Ogaga87(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
See scammer bragging with diploma in welding.. Not his fault but the timeless chick that gave him attention
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Snatch her from Davido? Is he still dating her? Dude moved on long time and this fool is still fooling herself on social media.
Well I blame the dude who went after social media stupid of a lady.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Curry30: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
gypsey:
I wonder oo! All the gorgeous mixed brown skin Dutch African caribbeans women he didn't see. maybe the guy na Albino.

I dey tell you bro. Make God forgive am becos him dey fvck up
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
celebgistz:

The lips go sweet for BJ wink

Sense will not kill u jare
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Ogaga87(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
busomma:
Who has been lying to this ugly babe making her feel she's all that? Davido climbed u when he was upcoming artist. His taste in women has since changed far above ur level. For example what do u have in comparison with Chioma ? Park well joor.

Beef her gently na.. If you fine pass her post your pix make we see..
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by amazemanuno: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin
busomma:
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Curry30:

I dey tell you bro. Make God forgive am becos him dey fvck up
as i said, maybe de guy na one geeky Albino. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Jungleluv5: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
celebgistz:
Davido’s baby mama Sophia Momodu, has taken to social media to share screenshot of the chat she had with a man who is trying to woo her.

According to the info gotten from the chat, Sophia has been ignoring his proposal of friendship because he is not a top personality.

The young man who worked as a ‘welding engineer’ with a diploma based in Holland expressed his love interest to Sophia saying;

“Someone like me is here to treat you well and give u love”.

Meanwhile Sophia shared the post with an emoji laughing at the young man, she equally captioned it as ‘trips!’.

See the screenshot below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/nigerian-man-tries-to-snatch-davidos-babymama-sophia-momodu/
So wetin be my own old model wan dey relevant abi. Chioma na she be original here for now. Abegiiiiiii park for 1 side make I see jọ
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Hopium: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
But true musicians and actors and all the entertainment celebrities don't have money compared to many coded guys doing business on lowkey at Alaba Intl market, Ladipo spare parts market, Trade Fair, ASPAMDA market, Balogun, Ikeja Computer Village market and lots more. Some of them can buy all the celebrities and their entire family cheesy

These guys own the big mansions u see at Nicon town near Lekki, VGC, Okota, Amuwo Odofin, etc, etc but u won't know because they don't appear on TV like these celebrities.

Basketmouth and most of these Naija celebs don't usually lodge when they travel abroad for tour, most times these guys accommodate them while they hype themselves on social media, anyway its called Showbiz sha, so its part of their business branding cool

Baba you head dey there. People today rate success based on how loud you can swag or shout on social media. What an illusion; a life of emptiness!

Sophia won't show the chat if it were to be a person like Mayorkun or Korede Bello. But because the dude no get 'face', the world should that be is wooing her.

Many people think that life starts and ends on social media. This is why ladies and guys will keep falling into the wrong hands because most times, people with ability, potential, and wealth don't live on Instagram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) / Chika Ike Releases New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.