Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (117624 Views)

A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Timagex(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
lalanice:
nothing.

There is no way he would have been my man if he has eyes that stares at women like that

. And he didn't stare before he got u?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Auladimeji:
The beating you go chop,your life will never remain the same
You can't even pretend to be romantic, atleast online...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by TissuePaper: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
And what if the girl is not his Gf undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
If I eventually See a girl to date. She must have ukwu oh.. I can't afford to be turning my head every time am with a nyashlesss girl.. Lefulefu please come and check whether this nyash is worth the hype.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by gunther6(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
U men ar evil, u wont make heaven

I find that really funny coming from ‘AnalQueenluci’ grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Tenn88: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Oh hi. Old user?
yeah
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Sike(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na wa O
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
you'll die because of this! Bet it
he is a terrorist just ignore d goat
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by tunary(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
A slap can reset the direction of his view.

That is, if I were a lady.
you go chop beating bellefull
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Dear ladies, what would be your reaction if you were going out with your lover, boyfriend or husband and he saw a hot, curvy lady passed and he turned to lust after her?
Guys, what's your opinion?

The guy later got the curvy lady same day as they kiss and romance. See more photos below
Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/ladies-what-would-you-do-if-this-guy.html?m=1

Nothing.... What if I'm not with him.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
i cannot date a girl who will not allow d natural man in me to express himself. but i may not go ahead to cheat sha.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by AreaFada2: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
The guy has no taste. The lady should suspect she's a trophy babe for him. But his taste in reality is not that refined.

You get one hot babe for hand dey look at King Size Mouka foam mattress. For wetin na? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by zomoears(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
lalanice:
nothing.

There is no way he would have been my man if he has eyes that stares at women like that

If a hia!

Every man's eyes de stray o. De dia de deceive urself.

It's what follows after d second or 3rd look that is d problem. Not d looking itself...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by XaintJoel20: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:
The way nyash take full everywhere,. If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven.
Which kind nyash be dis .?

Stop trying to make silly jokes out of sacred and spiritual issues.
They are beyond you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Phonix1234: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
See the sweet chick he’s holding yet looking at different kind of diseases packed in one human being as fat.

One mans food. Fat is disgusting and unattractive period.

Hmmmmm... Thats my own doctor's prescription ooooo 3 times in a day... Ifemna eri

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Tenn88:
yeah
What's your old nick?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Goalnaldo:
If I eventually See a girl to date. She must have ukwu oh.. I can't afford to be turning my head every time am with a nyashlesss girl.. Lefulefu please come and check whether this nyash is worth the hype.
the babe is plumpy but its clear the guy na sort of man wey dey like women wey dey carry yansh.question wey u suppose ask be say if im be man wey dey like women with yansh wats d point in him dating a very slim chick cheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by GrowUpBoys: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:
The way nyash take full everywhere,.
If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven.

In your satanic dreams. Blasphemous bastard #IdioticFool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by legibow: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

if you are sure that Jesus will make heaven , if he had come dis era... Click like , if No share
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by jakesbaba: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Even if you want to stare, stare if she's in your line of sight, why look back and continue staring? this is more like he's salivating or drolling, i cant be with someone like that nah, he has cheating tendencies.

I can't have such a lady in black and be looking at the other. Never....... That other lady is absolutely unattractive to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

Bro,
Is this not a blasphemy.

NB Iam a Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

Sacrilegious and heretic. You shall not use the name of the Lord in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Dear ladies, what would be your reaction if you were going out with your lover, boyfriend or husband and he saw a hot, curvy lady passed and he turned to lust after her?
Guys, what's your opinion?

The guy later got the curvy lady same day as they kiss and romance. See more photos below
Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/ladies-what-would-you-do-if-this-guy.html?m=1
how can u have a handsome bf and think you're dating him alone, stop all this selfish acts pls
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by rainboguy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez : The way nyash take full everywhere,. If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven. Which kind nyash be dis Ekez : The way nyash take full everywhere,. If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven. Which kind nyash be dis Ekez : The way nyash take full everywhere,. If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven. Which kind nyash be dis
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Most girls with big arse fart too too much. Nothing more disgusting,than a bueatiful girl,farting like an ugly girl.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
���
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by zadok60: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
lalanice:
nothing.

What are you feeling like madam?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by tomdon(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
See the sweet chick he’s holding yet looking at different kind of diseases packed in one human being as fat.

One mans food. Fat is disgusting and unattractive period.

You're shaking a table on which majority nairaland babes are standing
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by tomdon(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Even if you want to stare, stare if she's in your line of sight, why look back and continue staring? this is more like he's salivating or drolling, i cant be with someone like that nah, he has cheating tendencies.

Ladies and mouth ehn. Continue going from one devil to another.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Legendkid: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

What sort of rubbish is this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol.. It's even me that will call his attention to the nyashhh grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ishilove:

Hian...

Ioannes, comman carry your property cheesy
Bad man, y u dey call am...i heard biafra goddess banned him in nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.