Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers (241 Views)

Festive Deals 10% Discount We Are Offering All Interested Subscribers On Estate / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja / FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
GET SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE!*

When the neighbourhood is good, the value of property located within will continue to go up.

There are many Estates at Ibeju Lekki but there is only one Estate that is directly opposite a private beach resort and directly beside the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

*Read what one of our subscriber have to say about Beachfront Courts* �

When you buy the value content of a land and not just the land, you are 100% sure of influencing the future and inheriting the earth.

Hi, my name is T. Solaja, I'm a happy subscriber at Beachfront Court. I have always thought everyone selling land at ibeju lekki is not genuine before of my past experience with land agent scam until I met this group of people .

I was convinced by one of my friends and today, I have my land and have been fully allocated but this is the best part for me ......!

*I have built my house on the estate*.

You can book inspection today and see if my narration is real or not.

Today, I want you to join me and other happy people from more than 5 countries that have bought into this amazing estate.

Beachfront Courts strategically located within just beside the Lekki Free Trade Zone and directly opposite the Eko tourist resort Ibeju Lekki is currently selling on an independence promo price of N4m per plot with a government approved excision as title.

Let's help you get started today by using little money to gain more!

For payment details and inspection Contact/WhatsApp 08167833426 or 07032042227
Re: Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Strategically located...Beachfront Courts

Re: Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers by DeehoneyHomes(f): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhcnw_Gyg0U

Re: Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers by lajarebranded: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
08167833426, 07032042227
Re: Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
SOUTHERN GREENS ESTATE

Southern Greens Estate is proposed to be a Modern and Elegant Estate which caters for families, individuals and investors by providing a premium community with distinguished facilities, standard infrastructures and so much more.

PROMO PRICE: NGN18,000,000

Promo Valid till 31st October 2018

SIZE: 600sqm

Installment plan is available with initial deposit of NGN3,000,000

LOCATION: Lafiaji, Shortly after the 2nd Lekki Toll Gate, Lekki

TITLE: Governors Consent.

FEATURES
- Electricity
- Good Road Network
- Drainage
- Landscaping
- Portable Water
- Perimeter Fencing
- Recreation.
- Security .
- Street Light.

LANDMARKS
• Victoria Crest
• Cooplag Gardens
• Golden Leaf
• Bueno Vista
• Orchid Hotel
• Bricks Court
• Alexander Court
• Roxbury Homes
• Dreamworld Africana
• Blake Court
• LakeView Park.

For more information and payment details, call 08167833426
Re: Testimonies From Our Happy Subscribers by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Genuine properties with good titles
We are just a dial away
Contact us on 08167833426

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Building Wanted By Me / Breaking New: PRICE DROP. TOLET: / End Of Year Price Slash Promo @ Royal Comfort Estate(lekki Free Trade Zone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.