Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson (326 Views)

Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / BREAKING: INNOSON Refuses Release On Bail, Demands To Know Reason For Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson by AkachiNwog: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike out Suit against Innoson

Justice Olusola Williams of an Ikeja high court has struck out the case against Innocent Chukuwuma-

This followed EFCC failure to produce Innoson in court to face trial

The justice noted that the EFCC had the responsibility to produce Innoson but they never did

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s fraud case against Innocent Chukuwuma (aka Innoson),chairman of Innoson Motors Nigeria Limited, was on Wednesday, October 10, struck out.

Justice Olusola Williams of an Ikeja high court struck out the case after EFCC failed to produce Innoson in court to face trial.

The justice noted that the EFCC had the responsibility to produce Innoson but they never did.

This court is not an investigator or a prosecutor. This court cannot waste precious judicial time prosecuting a matter that is going nowhere...

See here for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/breakinginnoson-wins-as-court-strike.html
Re: Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson by Bobinovic: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
i believe this was the case involving GTBank, if it is i'm happy for him.
Re: Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson by dominique(f): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
I just ran a search and no other media site carried the story. I don't trust this source

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson by nnamdismart25(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Let justice prevail
Re: Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson by rusher14: 2:47am On Oct 11, 2018
The court is simply empowering EFCC to arrest Chukwuma.

(1) (Reply)

Pocketsize Umbrellas!!! China Direct Sales. / How To Make Up To 25k Per Week / Women,girls,you Can Actually Start Ur Cosmetic Business With Just 20/30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.