Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! (7487 Views)

Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
It's instances like these that makes me wish that Jesus was here in person, so that he would once and for all put an end to this endless debate that ensues within the church circles concerning this very subject, for when the church itself is divided against itself on this particular matter, and are not speaking with one voice to the world concerning it, how would they expect the world to believe?

Still there's no guarantee that Jesus being here in person would have finally put an end to this debate in the church, considering that his position on this subject is already clearly given, with respect to his own words, yet there still exists two sides on this matter within it.

However the difference it would have made is that if there yet exists a different side to his concerning this in the church despite his being present, it would be all clear to everyone whose side those on the other side of the divide truly belong.

But those of us that are on the Lord's side do not have Jesus here with us right now to help make it easier for us, hence we have no other choice but to come to terms with that reality and make do with what we have here with us.

So this gives us an ample opportunity to do what he would have done if he were here, which is to say the truth. So shoot and let your voices be heard.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is no hell fire in our homo sapiens era. The light of God Almighty has quenched the hell fire made by the mind of wicked Yahweh millions of years ago in the days of Mulah. Read the BOOK OF TRUTH for more.

Histar 1:22-26
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said,
I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I
have made the fire for you because you become
my followers on earth and then you are bound by
my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you
break any of my laws, you shall be punished here
forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmm they are already here, they couldn't even allow me to land and finish what i was saying, but that not unexpected for the last thing they would ever want is to let the truth about this to come out. But they are highly welcomed for my major concern is not that the message of that old serpent called the devil is being preached, but that those who ought to speak the truth do not do their job. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
jesusjnr:
Hmm they are already here, they couldn't even allow me to land and finish what i was saying, but that not unexpected for the last thing they would ever want is to let the truth about this to come out. But they are highly welcomed for my major concern is not that the message of that old serpent called the devil is being preached, but that those who ought to speak the truth do not do their job. lipsrsealed
Did you go through the passage from the book of truth? If you did, you would have known the answer to your question by now.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
0temSapien:
Did you go through the passage from the book of truth? If you did, you would have known the answer to your question by now.
Well since you asked for it, i'm happy to oblige. "When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart..." Matt 13:19. What is it about the word of the Kingdom that frightens the hell out of your master that he would not even let it settle first in someone's heart before trying to uproot it. Don't pretend that you don't know who i am for i overheard your master telling you his workers this morning that i was going to trouble you guys, so don't think you can also fool me with your disguise. Tell him who sent you that i coming for his works and that he should get ready, for the Word of the Kingdom is back and back with a big bang. "And the gates of hell shall not to prevail against it." - Jesus
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
THE RICH MAN'S MESSAGE FROM HELL

Jesus said:

"There was a certain
rich man, which was
clothed in purple and
fine linen, and fared
sumptuously every
day: And there was a
certain beggar
named Lazarus,
which was laid at his
gate, full of sores, And desiring to be
fed with the crumb
which fell from the
rich man's table:
moreover the dogs
came and licked his sores. And it came to pass,
that the beggar died,
and was carried by
the angels into
Abraham's bosom:
the rich man also died, and was
buried; And in hell he lift up
his eyes, being in
torments, and seeth
Abraham afar off,
and Lazarus in his
bosom. And he cried and
said, Father
Abraham, have
mercy on me, and
send Lazarus, that
he may dip the tip of his finger in water,
and cool my tongue;
for I am tormented in
this flame. But Abraham said,
Son, remember that
thou in thy lifetime
receivedst thy good
things, and likewise
Lazarus evil things: but now he is
comforted, and thou
art tormented.
And beside all this, between us is a great
gulf fixed: so that they which would pass
from hence to you cannot; neither
can they pass to us from thence.
Then he said, I pray thee therefore,
father, that thou wouldest send him
to my father's house: For I have five
brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest
they also come into this place of torment.
Abraham saith unto him, they have Moses
and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one
went unto them from the dead, they will
repent.
And he said unto him, if they hear not Moses
and the prophets, neither will they be
persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:19-31.(KJV).
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by MizJanet(f): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2018
jesusjnr:
Jesus said: "There was a certain
rich man, which was
clothed in purple and
fine linen, and fared
sumptuously every
day: And there was a
certain beggar
named Lazarus,
which was laid at his
gate, full of sores, And desiring to be
fed with the crumbs
which fell from the
rich man's table:
moreover the dogs
came and licked his sores. And it came to pass,
that the beggar died,
and was carried by
the angels into
Abraham's bosom:
the rich man also died, and was
buried; And in hell he lift up
his eyes, being in
torments, and seeth
Abraham afar off,
and Lazarus in his
bosom. And he cried and
said, Father
Abraham, have
mercy on me, and
send Lazarus, that
he may dip the tip of his finger in water,
and cool my tongue;

for I am tormented in
this flame. But Abraham said,
Son, remember that
thou in thy lifetime
receivedst thy good
things, and likewise
Lazarus evil things: but now he is
comforted, and thou
art tormented...

seriously, how does the above prove hellfire ?
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2018
MizJanet:

seriously, how does the above prove hellfire ?
Sound like you're already very familiar with the story, so even though i'd not completed it yet, what other proof do you need that's not already provided there? To first experience it yourself? For firstly, Jesus-not me-said that it was in a place called "Hell" the rich man lifted up his eyes. Secondly, he was in "Torment". Thirdly, he spoke to a true-life character of renown, Abraham-to prove that it wasn't fictional-and asked him to have mercy on him, and send Lazarus-another true-life character, who he very well knew during his time on earth to be a beggar-to dip "the tip of his finger in water" and "cool his tongue" to show the extent to which he was "tormented in this flame". And there's yet more in the remaining part but if you are not able to even put all these ones together and get "Hell Fire", then i'm sorry ma, i can't help you. For if Jesus himself by his own words, can't make you believe, then who am i?

1 Like

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2018
jesusjnr:
Well since you asked for it, i'm happy to oblige. "When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart..." Matt 13:19. What is it about the word of the Kingdom that frightens the hell out of your master that he would not even let it settle first in someone's heart before trying to uproot it. Don't pretend that you don't know who i am for i overheard your master telling you his workers this morning that i was going to trouble you guys, so don't think you can also fool me with your disguise. Tell him who sent you that i coming for his works and that he should get ready, for the Word of the Kingdom is back and back with a big bang. "And the gates of hell shall not to prevail against it." - Jesus
laughing in Chinese. For your mind now, you are saying the truth abi? I Otem, the great god who has authority over Yahweh have spoken and it it true. Go and find out.

1 Like

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2018
0temSapien:
laughing in Chinese. For your mind now, you are saying the truth abi? I Otem, the great god who has authority over Yahweh have spoken and it it true. Go and find out.
Wow! Guess who's back! For a moment i thought i had issued a knockout blow to you even though that was nothing compared to what's imminent, but you proved me right that you weren't going down without a fight as always even if it's obvious that you have already lost the plot. It's a good thing though that you've finally taken off your mask, for what did you expect that you were going to be able to deceive me as you have succeeded in doing to billions upon billions that are there already with you, and the billions on earth that are already hell bent as we speak. I don't even blame you, it's men who make it so easy for you to deceive them that I blame. Like Man who in the beginning foolishly allowed himself to fall for the greatest lie ever told on Earth, that you were telling him the truth, and look at where your "truth" got him to, compared to where he was without it. "Truth" indeed, it's good though to have you back here for it may have taken you sometime to recover from your initial setback, but it appears you now have your groove back. So do not go anywhere anywhere yet for it's not just time yet to say "Get thee Behind Me" things, for I ain't through with you just yet. Therefore you have no excuses for I'm ready to take your best shot, just like you gave to my Master Jesus and also the Church he founded upon his word, let's see if this time the outcome would be different, and you'll get something, despite that I'm also a product of the same words. Good luck for you are going to need a lot of it.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
jesusjnr:
Wow! Guess who's back! For a moment i thought i had issued a knockout blow to you even though that was nothing compared to what's imminent, but you proved me right that you weren't going down without a fight as always even if it's obvious that you have already lost the plot. It's a good thing though that you've finally taken off your mask, for what did you expect that you were going to be able to deceive me as you have succeeded in doing to billions upon billions that are there already with you, and the billions that are already hell bent as we speak. I don't even blame you, it's men who make it so easy for you to deceive them that I blame. Like Man who in the beginning foolishly allowed himself to fall for the greatest lie ever told on Earth, that you were telling him the truth, and look at where your "truth" got him to, compared to where he was without it. "Truth" indeed, it's good though to have you back here for it may have taken you sometime to recover from your initial setback, but it appears you now have your groove back. So do not go anywhere anywhere yet for it's not just time yet to say "Get thee Behind Me" things, for I ain't through with you yet. Therefore you have no excuses for I'm ready to take your best shot, just like you gave to my Master Jesus and also the Church he founded upon his word, let's see if this time the outcome would be different, and you'll get something, despite that I'm also a product of the same words. Good luck for you are going to need a lot of it.
But all these things you have written doesn't erase the fact that I Otem am lord over Yahweh your god. Yahweh knows his master and his master knows him. Do a check and you'll find out. At the mention of Otem, Yahweh, Allah and other bad gods tremble!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
EVERLASTING FIRE PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND ALL HIS ANGELS

Jesus said:

"Then shall he say
also unto them on
the left hand, Depart
from me, ye cursed,
into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an
hungred, and ye
gave me no meat: I
was thirsty, and ye
gave me no drink: I was a stranger,
and ye took me not
in: naked, and ye
clothed me not: sick,
and in prison, and ye
visited me not. Then shall they also
answer him, saying,
Lord, when saw we
thee an hungred, or
athirst, or a stranger,
or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not
minister unto thee? Then shall he
answer them,
saying, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch
as ye did it not to one of the least of
these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go
away into everlasting
punishment: but the
righteous into life
eternal." Matt 25:41-46.(KJV).
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
0temSapien:
But all these things you have written doesn't erase the fact that I Otem am lord over Yahweh your god. Yahweh knows his master and his master knows him. Do a check and you'll find out. At the mention of Otem, Yahweh, Allah and other bad gods tremble!!!
I can't deny the fact that you are still lord over something, even all those men who have chosen to remain foolish and blind enough to let you still have authority over their souls. If not for them you would have been lord over nothing and empty handed just as you were before you came to man in the beginning as you've lost your authority over the earth which man foolishly handed to you then. So you're no longer the prince of the world but the ex-prince, for the reigning prince is the one i call master, even Jesus, who dethroned you from that position and put you right where you belong. So you have a point, in that you are lord over those men who have left you with something to brag about. For if not for them you would have nothing.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
jesusjnr:
I can't deny the fact that you are still lord over something, even all those men who have chosen to remain foolish and blind enough to let you still authority over their souls. If not for them you would have been lord over nothing and empty handed just as you were before you came to man in the beginning as you've lost your authority over the earth which man foolishly handed to you then, so you not the prince of the world but the ex-prince, for the reigning prince is the one i call master even Jesus who dethroned you from that position and put you right where you belong. So you have a point, in that you are lord over those men who have left you with something to brag about. For if not for them you would have nothing
stop saying jargons guy. All these allegations are false. I am not the Satan inside your doctrine. I am Otem, the deliverer of all souls from mind slavery brought by religion and the slave masters. For your information, Jesus is a fictitious name and I don't deal too much in fictions. That's why you see me mentioning Yahweh all the time rather than fictitious Jesus. Yahweh is currently in a spiritual cage. Only the light of God Almighty can open your eyes to detect this. Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
0temSapien:
stop saying jargons guy. All these allegations are false. I am not the Satan inside your doctrine. I am Otem, the deliverer of all souls from mind slavery brought by religion and the slave masters. For your information, Jesus is a fictitious name and I don't deal too much in fictions. That's why you see me mentioning Yahweh all the time rather than fictitious Jesus. Yahweh is currently in a spiritual cage. Only the light of God Almighty can open your eyes to detect this. Peace.
I have to give it to you though when it comes to lies, for you are indeed the grandmaster, father, lord and anything you add to that of lies i will give it to you, for no one in heaven and on earth can contest that title with you. Who's is Yahweh though? Is it the name of one those poor souls that you have taken with you to keep you company in your everlasting home hell fire today? Oh poor man, Yahweh!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
WHOM YOU SHALL FEAR: HE THAT IS ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL AND BODY IN HELL

Jesus said:

"And fear not them
which kill the body,
but are not able to kill
the soul: but rather
fear him which is
able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matt 10:28.(KJV).
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
jesusjnr:
I have to give it to you when it comes to lies, you are indeed the grandmaster, father, lord and anything you add to that of lies i will give it to you, for no one in heaven and on earth can contest that title with. Who's is Yahweh though? Is it the name of one those souls that you have taken with you to keep you company in your hell fire today? Oh poor man, Yahweh.
Yahweh is the same as Jehovah. Jehovah is currently held in a spiritual cage. As for me, I don't tell lies. I speak the truth all the time.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2018
0temSapien:
Yahweh is the same as Jehovah. Jehovah is currently held in a spiritual cage. As for me, I don't tell lies. I speak the truth all the time.
Jehovah? Wait a minute! That name sound very familiar, let me think. Umm, ok yes, that's it: the name of the lord of those that agree with you that there's no place as hell fire and help spread and witness this lies of yours all over the place. Ok that's the "Jehovah" you are talking about, that's in a spiritual cage, and you think that that's my God? Someone whose witnesses preach that there's no Hell fire as you do, really? If that's my God, then you are also my God, for you both have the same message. For it's all about the message for me really, and my God is known by his word, and any name he has is subject to that, so that "Jehovah" or "Yahweh" or whatever name you speak about who is in a spiritual cage cannot and will never be my God! But maybe you actually mean yourself in a spiritual cage as "Hell fire"? Yes Got it!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 12, 2018
THOSE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE

Jesus said:

"Ye have heard that it
was said by them of
old time, Thou shalt
not kill; and
whosoever shall kill
shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say
unto you,
That whosoever is
angry with his
brother without a
cause shall be in
danger of the judgment: and
whosoever shall say
to his brother, Raca,
shall be in danger of
the council: but
whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall
be in danger of hell
fire." Matt 5:21-22.(KJV).
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
Jehovah? Wait a minute! That name sound very familiar, let me think. Umm, ok yes, that's it: the name of the lord of those that agree with you that there's no place as hell fire and help spread and witness this lies of yours all over the place. Ok that's the "Jehovah" you are talking about, that's in a spiritual cage, and you think that that's my God? Someone whose witnesses preach that there's no Hell fire as you do, really? If that's my God, then you are also my God, for you both have the same message. For it's all about the message for me really, and my God is known by his word, and any name he has is subject to that, so that "Jehovah" or "Yahweh" or whatever name you speak about who is in a spiritual cage cannot and will never be my God! But maybe you actually mean yourself in a spiritual cage as "Hell fire"? Yes Got it!

Okay., say whatever you like. It's quite appalling that you love quoting the words of a fictitious character called Jesus, assuming it as the truth. It's like quoting Harry Potter and taking all his words serious like they're real.. May the light of God shine on you and reveal the truth to you. cool
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2018
0temSapien:

Okay., say whatever you like. It's quite appalling that you love quoting the words of a fictitious character called Jesus, assuming it as the truth. It's like quoting Harry Potter and taking all his words serious like they're real.. May the light of God shine on you and reveal the truth to you. cool
Quite appalling? Chei! I don suffer oh! You mean after all this stress to get all these out, all i could get from you is just "quite appalling". Except maybe you're just pretending to only feel quite hurt and not extremely disgusted and appalled by it, but at least something to show for all my efforts that i'm doing something right and on the right path, as it's already gotten to you. So i'll take that as a compliment and an incentive to even do more and add more fire to my efforts so you could burn even more that i could achieve my minimum target of getting you "extremely" appalled. You ain't seen nathing yet and you're already complaining. Maybe you'd have pretended that it didn't get to you at all, for then you may have probably had a tikiny chance.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2018
IT IS BETTER TO ENTER INTO LIFE MAIMED THAN TO BE WHOLE AND CAST INTO HELL FIRE

Jesus said:

"And if thy hand
offend thee, cut it
off: it is better for
thee to enter into life
maimed, than having
two hands to go into hell, into the fire that
never shall be
quenched: Where their worm
dieth not, and the fire
is not quenched. And if thy foot offend
thee, cut it off: it is
better for thee to
enter halt into life,
than having two feet
to be cast into hell, into the fire that
never shall be
dieth not, and the fire
is not quenched. And if thine eye
offend thee, pluck it
out: it is better for
thee to enter into the
kingdom of God with
one eye, than having two eyes to be cast
into hell fire: Where their worm
dieth not, and the fire
is not quenched." Mark 9:43-48.(KJV).
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by OneJ: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
IT IS BETTER TO ENTER INTO LIFE MAIMED THAN TO BE WHOLE AND CAST INTO HELL FIRE

Jesus said:

"And if thy hand
offend thee, cut it
off: it is better for
thee to enter into life
maimed, than having
two hands to go into hell, into the fire that
never shall be
dieth not, and the fire
is not quenched. And if thy foot offend
thee, cut it off: it is
better for thee to
enter halt into life,
than having two feet
to be cast into hell, into the fire that
never shall be
dieth not, and the fire
is not quenched. And if thine eye
offend thee, pluck it
out: it is better for
thee to enter into the
kingdom of God with
one eye, than having two eyes to be cast
into hell fire: Where their worm
dieth not, and the fire
is not quenched." Mark 9:43-48.(KJV).

Gehenna (Greek) , Gehinnom (Hebrew) also called "the valley of the sons of Hinnom" ,that is the actual word U should substitute for 'hellfire' in these verses U quoted. above.
Gehenna or Gehinnom was a rubbish dump site outside Jerusalem, it was a place of destruction.

(Any Bible with Concordance/ References will prove it to U).
Nothing was tormented or tortured there.
ITS NOT HELLFIRE ooooo !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by OneJ: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
0temSapien:

BLASPHEMOUS of BLASPHEMY !!!!!
Misuse of divine mercy.
Mend your ways.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
OneJ:

Misuse of divine mercy.
Mend your ways.
I can see that you feel really pained by the blasphemy against God by the enemy of God, but then does it feel comfortable that you agree with him on the subject of "Hell fire"? I am getting to used to not taking the devil seriously because that's what he all about: blasphemy, lies, destruction and all things evil, so i can't expect anything different from him, hence he really can't get to me by such thrash which he spits out. But what gets to me is when people like you who are supposed to be on God's side, help him to spread his lies and make his job easier for him, that's when I get really pained and disappointed, for the devil already has all the advantage in the world which makes his job very easy for him, hence he doesn't need our help. You should be able to go through some of the serpent's comments to see what it means to him that people do not know and eventually believe this, because the fear of being cast into hell may make them to repent, for that's the worst thing that could possibly happen to satan, even the repentance of one soul. For just as there is there is rejoicing in heaven over a sinner that repents, there's also agony in hell whenever that happens. You can see how heavily tilted it is in the devil's favor, with all the ones he already has, yet he still agonizes over a soul that he loses. Trust me, I know what I'm doing for I know the devil to a very rare degree and it's such things I do that make him to be very weary about me. For I'm not just satisfied with being okay in some areas, but I want to be an all-rounder like my master Jesus who didn't show him any mercy from any angle but hit his works hard from every side. So it's up to you to decide if you be likewise and not be against the devil in some parts, but for him in others just as you are doing with your message that there's no "Hell fire". If need be, ask God to tell you the truth about this for I know that he'll be glad to oblige you. Notwithstanding, thanks though for your concern and sharing with us.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
Quite appalling? Chei! I don suffer oh! You mean after all this stress to get all these out, all i could get from you is just "quite appalling". Except maybe you're just pretending to only feel quite hurt and not extremely disgusted and appalled by it, but at least something to show for all my efforts that i'm doing something right and on the right path, as it's already gotten to you. So i'll take that as a compliment and an incentive to even do more and add more fire to my efforts so you could burn even more that i could achieve my minimum target of getting you "extremely" appalled. You ain't seen nathing yet and you're already complaining. Maybe you'd have pretended that it didn't get to you at all, for then you may have probably had a tikiny chance.
I love your zeal. cheesy
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
OneJ:

Misuse of divine mercy.
Mend your ways.
How can you say that I, god Otem, am blaspheming a god Yahweh that is inferior to me?
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
THE DAMNATION OF HELL

Jesus said:

"Fill ye up then the
measure of your
fathers. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers,
how can ye escape
the damnation of
hell?" Matt 23:32-33.(KJV).
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
0temSapien:
I love your zeal. cheesy
If you truly do, then you should love my master too, for that's where i got it from. It's not funny when someone goes through hell and sacrifice everything inclusive of one's life for man to no longer go to hell, and man whom you did it for is still trouping in there like if your sacrifice was a waste. So it's no joke at all, therefore we're going to do everything we can even if it's at the cost of ones life to let them know the truth so that if they still choose not to utilize it, then we can pride ourselves in the fact that we had done our job.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by 0temSapien: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
jesusjnr:
If you truly do, then you should love my master too, for that's where i got it from. It's not funny when someone goes through hell and sacrifice everything inclusive of one's life for man to no longer go to hell, and man whom you did it for is still trouping in there like if your sacrifice was a waste. So it's no joke at all, therefore we're going to do everything we can even if it's at the cost of ones life to let them know the truth so that if they still choose not to utilize it, then we can pride ourselves in the fact that we had done our job.
Your zeal is applied wrongly. You're spending your life on a fictitious character made by Paul thousands of years ago, it's a pity.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
0temSapien:
Your zeal is applied wrongly. You're spending your life on a fictitious character made by Paul thousands of years ago, it's a pity.
Or so Paul was a real character and Jesus wasn't? Thanks very much for pressing the self-destruct button without my help, so the case is eternally rested!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2018
THE CHILDREN OF HELL

Jesus said:

"Woe unto you,
scribes and
Pharisees,
hypocrites! for ye
devour widows'
houses, and for a pretence make long
prayer: therefore ye
shall receive the
greater damnation. Woe unto you,
scribes and
Pharisees,
hypocrites! for ye
compass sea and
land to make one proselyte, and when
he is made, ye make
him twofold more the
child of hell than
yourselves." Matt 23:14-15.(KJV)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Shocked Beyond Words! Christians Why? / What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.