Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu (741 Views)

Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by Akachukwuroland: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has stated that the South East Governors are working round the clock to ensure the return of the traditional ruler of Afaraukwu Ibeku Autonomous community, and father of leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Eze I. O. Kanu, who has not been seen since after the military invasion of his community last year.

“Eze Ibeawuchi can tell some of the efforts the government made to prevent the invasion of the community. I was outside the country when the crises started on a Sunday and returned immediately to take charge in the hope of preventing the escalation of the crises. We went as far convening an emergency meeting of traditional rulers to help persuade the military not to engage the unarmed youth.

“We had to impose curfew to de-escalate the situation and moved in to ensure that those who were injured were treated...

See Here for the Full Details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/nnamdi-kanus-father-will-return-soon.html
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by seanfer(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
I thought they said He was Killed...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by rusher14: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
I thought those liars said he had been killed.

Na wa o.

The man don tire for abroad.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by Doerstech(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Can you imagine these idiots?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by ChrisMafian: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
f
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buhari will never get more than 200 votes in the south east even if he releases Nnamdi kanu's dad tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by FarahAideed: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
So the governor is aware where they are and kept quiet

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by Gr8tasign: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
They want to free him now for campgain purposes abi

And the idiots claimed they knew not his way about

Now where is he returning from?

It would be nice to see him home

But our stand remains

NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by Optional09: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
seanfer:
I thought they said He was Killed...

I thought they said they know nothing about his whereabout.
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by slivertongue: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Cheering news
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by seanfer(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Optional09:

I thought they said they know nothing about his whereabout.

Truth is coming out gradually.... Both the Father and Son won’t come out if PDP did not win the next election
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by mcbreeze: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
So they know where they are. Igbo leaders are most foolish and clueless ever seen

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by Arda1000(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
I knew they took nk dad 4 real,this is unexacptable
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by rusher14: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Winter is coming in Europe.

Also, his seat would be declared vacant if he cannot be seen within a period.

Guy man value him throne.

grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon ~ Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu by Indigenous(f): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
After 2019 election, we will know what buhafool and his Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe did to mazi Nnamdi kanu and his family

(1) (Reply)

I Left NDDC Because Of Corruption - Kwankwaso / Bauchi Lawmaker Vows To Dump APC, Urges Nigerians To Vote Out Party / Ado Odo Ota Federal Constituency Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.