Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (93633 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Bright Sylvanus has invested in a Nigerian lady whose photos went viral after she was raped.Below is what he wrote...

'(HO LAR SUGAR  IS NOW A FASHION DESIGNER) Who else remember the young lady that was raped ,you guys remember I promised her Dubai trip or another choice but she said she don’t want to go to Dubia now so she made this choice which I have fulfilled my promise am not supposed to make this post but I made the promise openly that’s why am posting this openly.  I told you all that she must change and I believe with God I serve she must change.  Our sister is not a fashion designer. We got her everything she needs for the work we paid her learning fee and we still blessed other two widows which I can’t post about them here.  And thanks to my brother who supported me in a big way. May God bless you bro. We did this together and I believe her dreams have come to pass. Thanks all for York love( her parents was so happy and they said that God will bless us all. Andasyn God will bless you bloood'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-man-did-for-nigerian-lady.html

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by mumureloaded(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
bh
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by prospero5(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
so sweet of you, bro.
may God reward you.

my regard to that United fan in the background.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
the guy has a large heart, may GOD reward u abundantly!!

96 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hope this will change her thinking

5 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
And what do you want in return sir?

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nigerian men and rape are like 5&6. You will see them shouting kill all homosexuals , meanwhile the heterosexuals are the ones causing all the damage.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
God bless you all .
ArchangeLucifer:
See jamb question.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by FarahAideed: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
I still don't understand why he wanted to gift her a Dubai trip first!!!!

30 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
Remember Nina Dubai trip grin

There is a big god somewhere

40 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
You understanding why he wanted to gift her a trip to Dubai is not important,the most important thing is that he did something for her.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Evablizin:
See jamb question.

After writing JAMB seven times, it's easy for you to spot their questions anywhere you go.

*spits on your feminist skull angry

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

After writing JAMB seven times, it's easy for you to spot their questions anywhere you go.

*spits on your feminist skull angry

68 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by diebuhari1: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fashion designer abi tailor.
Funny people everywhere

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by fastjett: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
We still have good people in this society,bros may God bless you more. I hope this sugar girl will close her legs and cool down to learn the fashion work. Poor girl.

7 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by overdrive(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
when was she raped

4 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Countersam(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man identified as Bright Sylvanus has invested in a Nigerian lady whose photos went viral after she was raped.Below is what he wrote...

'(HO LAR SUGAR  IS NOW A FASHION DESIGNER) Who else remember the young lady that was raped ,you guys remember I promised her Dubai trip or another choice but she said she don’t want to go to Dubia now so she made this choice which I have fulfilled my promise am not supposed to make this post but I made the promise openly that’s why am posting this openly.  I told you all that she must change and I believe with God I serve she must change.  Our sister is not a fashion designer. We got her everything she needs for the work we paid her learning fee and we still blessed other two widows which I can’t post about them here.  And thanks to my brother who supported me in a big way. May God bless you bro. We did this together and I believe her dreams have come to pass. Thanks all for York love( her parents was so happy and they said that God will bless us all. Andasyn God will bless you bloood'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-man-did-for-nigerian-lady.html

Its not only by this, she should repent. Hoeing around sometimes is in the blood

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by victor2fresh(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
This n!gga is truly wonderful... God bless people like this with a good heart I'm touched

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by sacajawea: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Carry a very Disrespectful Girl Olosho for that Matter take am blow.
Na me No God no fit change my Life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin seven beds and one parlour.....yea we remember her

15 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
overdrive:
when was she raped

Go and ask Cristiano Rapenaldo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
I pray she changes.
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by kvngjesse(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
She was not raped, watch that shi well

15 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by jaxmand: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bad guy... Na the tunnel now...... That double lane
ArchangeLucifer:

2 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Let me ask a stupid question:

Was it the man's son that raped the girl?

Please, give me a stupid answer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
wink
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
You mean a tailor.

Congrats to her.

2 Likes

Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
may God bless/enlarge his coast
Re: Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) by Maxmavis(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Must u wait till tragedy befall someone before yhu offer help? Mtchewwww attention seekers

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.