Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Student Hostel/accommodation Around Laspotech, Ikorodu Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Hostel/accommodation Around Laspotech, Ikorodu Campus (1584 Views)

Where Can I Find Cheap Accommodation Around LASU / “In Need of Accommodation Around FUOYE? See Pictures of Available Hostels / Student Hostel/accommodation Around Tasued, Ijagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Hostel/accommodation Around Laspotech, Ikorodu Campus by Easycafe08(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
DOES LASPOTECH HAVE HOSTELS ON CAMPUS?

NO! At present, LASPOTECH Ikorodu campus does not have hostel provision for students. As such every admitted student is required to arrange a comfortable accommodation off campus.

HOW CAN I GET A GOOD ACCOMMODATION AROUND LASPOTECH CAMPUS, IKORODU?

EASY CAFÉ is glad to connect students (freshers and stalites) with comfortable, secured and neat accommodation outside the campus. We have hostels that are close to the school and affordable to students. Room and parlour self-contain, a room self contain, single room and 2 bed room flat etc. All the houses we arrange for students have basic amenities for the comfort of the students.

HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH EASY CAFÉ?

For sighting and further enquiries, please call us on 07035462352(call, sms or whatsapp) or 08153999207 or better still, visit EASYCAFÉ at shop 22/23, Ozi Oyibo Computer Complex, opposite LASPOTECH first gate. Fb: https://www.facebook.com/easy24admissions email: easycafeltd@gmail.com

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED?

Call or Visit our office

Get the consultancy form

Go for hostel sighting (Inspection)

Make payment and fill agreement form where required.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET AN ACCOMMODATION AROUND LASPOTECH, IKORODU?

House rent around LASPOTECH in ikorodu depends on the type of apartment you are going for. Kindly call or visit us today to get details of prices.

HOW CAN I LOCATE EASYCAFE?

Please follow the direction below to locate our office.

Welcome to Ikorodu!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management / Breaking!! Uniuyo Adds Nursing Science And 5 New Courses To It Programmes / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.