Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (49909 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Oyindidi(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Elxandre:

Marry her at 25, when he's not even ready financially?

undecided undecided undecided
why him propose if him no ready?
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by luckyogor(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
But how you feel say you go dey date girl when don graduate and dey work and not expect her to bring up marriage matter, a whole one year na im you don dey Bleep her so o,oya sharpally sharpally leave her now make she go meet who go marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by almakiyyun(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
No more free fucking, pay as you go. Shikina.
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Bigsunny01(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

I don't know why you guys think ladies are fools.
You've been fûcking here like constant K for the past 1 year, what is holding u from proposing?
Or you're waiting till u enlarge the whole area abi?!

My own is 3 months max, if you ain't talking marriage then bye boy!
I won't even allow you fûck me much in these 3 months.

Chaishocked shocked
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by candygist: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Mr Man. There's nothing to discuss about.

She's ready and want to get married as a woman she is, that's her major priority and goal in that relationship for now, and I believe you have yours aswell.

Path ways if you aren't ready to marry her yet so that she'll settle down with someone else, while you get busy with your hustling priority until you are ready to settle down.

-Don't delay her and end up not marrying her.
-Also, don't let her drag and emotionally blackmail you into what you are not ready for.

It's a simple stuff. No time for Yama Yama.

Good piece of advice

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by openmine(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
tetula123:
"so many guys are asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't want them, its me she wants"
a cliché girls have been using since 19BC.. leave them to go marry those men and watch them still unmarried in the next four years. Bro don't let someone rush you into getting married, make as much as you want, when you fully settled go for it.
True!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Anduku: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
How this one take concern us now?
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by alen4smith(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:
I have been dating this girl for almost a year now and things have been going smooth with us until recently. I just don't know were the desperation for marriage came from. Now we barely have a normal conversation without the marriage issue coming up.

Though I don't have a steady job per say, I am a business man and am able to make myself a good some of money every week which isn't so bad. She is also working and makes around 60k every month. I have been telling her to relax a little bit so we can plan properly and get ourselves ready for the life time journey together, but she won't listen.

Her own is that in her place once a girl has graduated from school everyone is expecting her to get married. She will even bring up issues of the young girls getting married in her church and she is the only single were she works even though she is actually the youngest in her office.

She is just 24 years of age and almost 25 so she keeps saying she set a deadline for herself to get married before 25. The worse part is that sometimes she tries to threaten me that so many guys are asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't want them, its me she wants.

This whole desperation is getting on my nerve and I really don't want to rush into marriage because her people want her to get married. So am thinking of calling the relationship off so that she can go and marry one of those men she said is asking her hand in marriage and I will wish her all the best.

Just so you know, am not trying to be tribalistic here, she is Yoruba and said that's how things are done in their culture so I don't know if that's true or she is just making all that up.
from the tone of your write up its obvious you don't intend marrying her please don't waste her time

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Boxer007(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:
I have been dating this girl for almost a year now and things have been going smooth with us until recently. I just don't know were the desperation for marriage came from. Now we barely have a normal conversation without the marriage issue coming up.

Though I don't have a steady job per say, I am a business man and am able to make myself a good some of money every week which isn't so bad. She is also working and makes around 60k every month. I have been telling her to relax a little bit so we can plan properly and get ourselves ready for the life time journey together, but she won't listen.

Her own is that in her place once a girl has graduated from school everyone is expecting her to get married. She will even bring up issues of the young girls getting married in her church and she is the only single were she works even though she is actually the youngest in her office.

She is just 24 years of age and almost 25 so she keeps saying she set a deadline for herself to get married before 25. The worse part is that sometimes she tries to threaten me that so many guys are asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't want them, its me she wants.

This whole desperation is getting on my nerve and I really don't want to rush into marriage because her people want her to get married. So am thinking of calling the relationship off so that she can go and marry one of those men she said is asking her hand in marriage and I will wish her all the best.

Just so you know, am not trying to be tribalistic here, she is Yoruba and said that's how things are done in their culture so I don't know if that's true or she is just making all that up.

Wrong. Darling just tell her you are gay & you be happier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Elxandre(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
why him propose if him no ready?
I don't recall him proposing marriage to her anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by danggy(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Mr Man marry the girl if you love her..as you have your target in making money also she has her own on getting marriage...if you're not doing something it's a different ball game..but both of you are doing something....na wa ooo...when you make that plenty money you fit change your mind...#marryher or let her go

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Starke(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

You've been fûcking here like constant K for the past 1 year, what is holding u from proposing?

You are sick baby!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by MissRaine69(f): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

Getting married is not a fad....it’s a life long commitment now don’t do something because everyone is doing it and the worst thing for any couple to do is get married under pressure.
Give her an ultimatum. You will get married when you are ready if she feels she cannot wait for that to happen this is not the one for you.
She can walk that road alone
Take your time ....

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Elxandre(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
alen4smith:
from the tone of your write up its obvious you don't intend marrying her please don't waste her time
So you'd get married and possibly jeopardise your future, when you aren't financially ready?

Anyways, this is a nonsense thread, because the OP knows what to do.
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by franchasng: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

What is the essence of a relationship? It's marriage......... When you knew you are not ready for marriage, why delve into a relationship?

Dating for 12 months with no possible date of marriage at this rate, even after 5 years of relationship, the bells would not ring .......

Set her free ..........
The essence of relationship when all things are in place should be marriage yes.

But in as much, we must stop coercing Nigerian singles into rushing into marriage without proper planning and financial stability.

Our parents time is way different from our time.

Our time is a financial time and money-driven era.

During our parents time, majority of Nigerian families didn't have a refrigerator, a generator, a TV set talkless of satellite TV like GoTV or DSTV. No family had mobile phones that needs to be recharged and subscribed for internet. Most families didn't have electricity talk more of paying NEPA bill.

During our parents time, u don't buy sachet water (aka pure water) or bottle water, families depend ended on government supplied tap water. So families didn't spend money on drinking or cooking water.

During our parents time that we compare with ourselves, you don't need a gas cooker nor a microwave. You don't need a flat, just a room is okay and you don't need a motorcycle talk more of a car.

During our parents time, government schools were the only schools and they were all free education so parents don't need to pay school fees, just get your kids school uniforms and few exercise books and they are good to go.

During our parents time, there was nothing like diapers for babies as mothers used napkin which they washed and re washed to be used so to raise 5 kids, u may need to buy just 10 napkins and your wife is happy.

But today once your wife gives birth, be ready to be spending like 5k weekly on napkins.

We must discourage our singles from rushing into marriage without being financially stable and ready.

Every single lady must be encouraged to have a stable source of income before she accepts to marry any man today. She should be earning at least 100k to support her husband to be.

Life has changed and still changing fast and we must adapt to the changes of life or else we end up messing our life up!

As a lady, don't accept to marry any guy now if u don't have anything u are doing to fetch at least 100k monthly even if the guy u want to marry is Aliko Dangote.

Check all the rich guys or rich men sons that married recently, they all married ladies who are also earning big, so ladies wake up!

We need to help Nigeria grow.

Stop marrying and giving birth without financial preparation for the kids to come!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by udemzyudex(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Revolva(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2018
thats women for u.....fish brain

why she de rush you na she wan bear d marriaage wahala all these desperate gals wey pressure wan kill mumu naija gals

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by segzyndpep(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Mr Man. There's nothing to discuss about.

She's ready and want to get married as a woman she is, that's her major priority and goal in that relationship for now, and I believe you have yours aswell.

Path ways if you aren't ready to marry her yet so that she'll settle down with someone else, while you get busy with your hustling priority until you are ready to settle down.

-Don't delay her and end up not marrying her.
-Also, don't let her drag and emotionally blackmail you into what you are not ready for.

It's a simple stuff. No time for Yama Yama.

Well said sir

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Eden007(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

Let her go bro! Let her go...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Odmic2839(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

pls drop ur contact as u might needed to lecture some girl dat needs to follow ur destructive way and how u have been jumping from one bed to another. Don't know what you thinking of. Maybe you think marriage is just a day plan. Hiss. Holo. Keep jumping upndan looking for readymade. Na ur type dem dey spend 5m on their wedding wey e no go last 5months.
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by zolajpower: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

My brother if u follow her bidding you own don done ........because you go hearram. A lady who says they are asking for her hand in marriage aside u,has the tendency of dumping your jobless ass if she found a David wanna-be guy . Bcareful oooooo! Desperate ladies can be very dangerous .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by osborn4u: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

Madam, calm down. She he has not slept with her from what he said

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

if you like fuçk same guy for 5years or be changing dick for every 3months ,it will still change to borehole

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Adeagbo77: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why you no want marry her? Yoruba marriage no cost, according to nlders
If you love her truly, sit her down and talk gently to her. Both of you would have to shift ground.
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by ajayiopy: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2018
DONT LET YOUR EMOTION BECLOUD YOUR SENSE OF REASONING

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by alen4smith(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Elxandre:

So you'd get married and possibly jeopardise your future, when you aren't financially ready?

Anyways, this is a nonsense thread, because the OP knows what to do.
I advice you go through his write up again and read very carefully?let me help you he makes reasonable sum every week and the girl is not jobless as well if you can't see the red flag from the above I am sorry I can't help you.
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by openmine(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Marry her na, you want chop clean mouth fold blokos run. Go marry her
This unintelligent generalization is getting very stale!
Not all men are "chop and clean mouth" and not all ladies are "olosho" as most people erroneously perceive!

Didn't you read the part where she even gave him a deadline to get married to her?
The worse thing that can happen to anyone is to get pressured or blackmailed into something that you are not prepared for!
It will be a disaster and the same lady will not only complain but pack her bags and walk away when the storm comes!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
LaBozz:

This life is funny sha. Though we perceive things differently. But to me the girl is not wrong. Normaly, a 24years old girl suppose to be married or else she will be fucking around or probably masturbating. Nature is nature and we can't deny it. Samething applies to a guy.

What assurance do you have that in 3years time you would av become a millionaire? If you truly like her then try keep her close but if otherwise kindly let her go in time.

You will be rich with or without marriage if actualy u are destined to be rich and your prayer answered by God. You will not be rich if God doesn't destined you to be rich and if ur prayer does not answer to that side.

Marriage is sweet provided you are lucky to get the right partner.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by tomiwiyu: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

But I will shah FU*k you? Once debe ever debe wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by eneyoduke(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Doe she have her NYSC discharge

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by friendl: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2018
You don't love her
Re: I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. by LaJose78(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Arrant nonsense!

Bleep is Bleep whether once or twice. Once debe, always debe. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.