Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Media Outlets And Performing Artist Dead-baba Sala. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Media Outlets And Performing Artist Dead-baba Sala. (219 Views)

2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) / How to Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking And Performing / Baba Sala Is Alive –son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Outlets And Performing Artist Dead-baba Sala. by Futureattainer(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Media outlets has been managed a blow as veteran Nigerian entertainer, performing artist and producer, Moses Olaiya Adejumo famously known as Baba Sala is dead.

As per family sources, Baba Salah, 82, kicked the bucket around 10pm on Sunday October 7, 2018, in his home in Ilesa, Osun State.

His little girl, Oyindamola Adejumo Ayibiowu affirmed his passing on Facebook saying,

'My Daddy is no more. At long last gone home to brilliance. Ruler of Comedy at long last says bye-bye to this world. I will miss you so much Daddy. I adore you so much however God cherish you more. Great night my guide, father, instructor, essence accomplice. My daddy is no more'.

His remaining parts have since been saved at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex Annex, (Wesley Guild Hospital) in Ilesa. The late diversion legend had battled with his wellbeing over the most recent 4 years. He was determined to have stroke and invested a long energy at the University College Hospital in Ibadan, Oyo state.
https://www.dewloaded.com.ng/2018/10/media-outlets-and-performing-artist.html

(1) (Reply)

Again, Trucks Fall On Otedola Bridge. (pictures) / President Trump Sacks His Attorney General / Https://youtu.be/vcmyw83f4fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.