Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" (61251 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello my beautiful people, may you all continue to grow from strength to strength, may God bless you all.

We are starting a new home building for one of us here, we are going to build a beautiful 5 bedroom residential duplex apartment, the details of the project are as follows;

Project : Construction of a new 5 bedroom duplex apartment
Client : A nairalander
Contractors : Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Architects: Shelter Konsult (Mastertouch Studios)
Project duration : 90 days
Project Cost : N16,000,000.00

This information above are for the construction stage of the building only. The amount posted does not include the finish of this building.

My phone contact is 080 333 50 750 (voice or WhatsApp)
Thank you my people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2712462/making-low-budget-5-bedroom

https://www.nairaland.com/2630873/house-home-home-finish-diaries

7 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
The site we will work on, fencing works ongoing now.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
More pictures soon

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by OCTAVO: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Okay... Following.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
OCTAVO:
Okay... Following.

You're welcome, expect the same professional services we always offer on every project. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Lonestar124: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Following....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by horsepower101: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bringing my nkwobi to watch the show..This is gonna be good.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
horsepower101:
Bringing my nkwobi to watch the show..This is gonna be good.

Welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by horsepower101: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
spyder880:

Welcome bro.

Thanks.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lonestar124:
Following....

Welcome Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by sirwilson(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Following...
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by maiunguwar: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
where in Anambra?
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 5:23am On Oct 11, 2018
maiunguwar:
where in Anambra?

This house will be built in Orumba zone of Anambra state.
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by twinskenny(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Getting on board
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2018
twinskenny:
Getting on board

Welcome bro, how is Lagos?
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by neezar: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Following
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Newboss(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Bros, when you said that the 16m is for construction stage only, does that include roofing, parapets ?

Please I would like to know the extent the 16m can go, as in what it can cover
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Hum2020: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Pls we here need the breaj down of the buget fron stage to stage congr oga. Spyder880

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:
Bros, when you said that the 16m is for construction stage only, does that include roofing, parapets ?

Please I would like to know the extent the 16m can go, as in what it can cover

The N16m is for these stages I will list below

1. Foundation till DPC
2. Ground floor walls, lintels and beams
3. Suspended floor (decking)
4. Upper floor walls, lintels and parapet
5. Wood work and roofing of the entire house with Gerard Wichtech stone coated tiles.

Note that the amount covers for every material, labor and workmanship, supervision and transportation till the above listed stages are completed. It does not include wall plastering works.

8 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Hum2020:
Pls we here need the breaj down of the buget fron stage to stage congr oga. Spyder880

I will see what I can do within available time. I am going to the market now. Welcome.
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Newboss(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2018
spyder880:

1. Foundation till DPC
5. Wood work and roofing of the entire house with Gerard Wichtech stone coated tiles.

Note that the amount covers for every material, labor and workmanship, supervision and transportation till the above listed stages are completed. It does not include wall plastering works.

The building is almost complete o.

So will 25m be able to do everything from foundation to finishing?
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:

The building is almost complete o.

So will 25m be able to do everything from foundation to finishing?

Yes, if you plan for very basic finishing and not the full finish. There are more 4 different types of every inputs in the finish stages and they have different costs. Take doors for instance, there are ordinary local made doors, there are modern ones also local made and there are imported doors of different classes. So, N25m can finish the house if you plan to make do with the lowest choices.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Newboss(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2018
spyder880:

Yes, if you plan for very basic finishing and not the full finish. There are more 4 different types of every inputs in the finish stages and they have different costs. Take doors for instance, there are ordinary local made doors, there are modern ones also local made and there are imported doors of different classes. So, N25m can finish the house if you plan to make do with the lowest choices.

But can the 25m deliver exactly what is on the exterior of the 3D design of the building? Including all those curves, widows, rails and paintings.

I'm asking because I love that design and 25m is not on the high side for a house like that

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Valto(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2018
observing...

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:

But can the 25m deliver exactly what is on the exterior of the 3D design of the building? Including all those curves, widows, rails and paintings.

I'm asking because I love that design and 25m is not on the high side for a house like that

The point I was making before applies on everything at the finish stages, even the external looks. In plastering, there are learners that will take a very small amount of money and may mess up the works, maybe permanently. What you see on that 3d can only be achieved by tested workers with high skill. The curves, lines and contours shouldn't be toyed with in a house like this. Every input on a building comes at a COST. This is where many houses get it wrong, being cheap on the finish works is sometimes counter productive.

11 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by ihebrooke(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chairman, congrats on your new project. I pray God that you complete it successfully.
However, I want to inquire on why you removed our MTS watermark logo from the 3ds. Hope say we no dey quarrel Sir?
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
ihebrooke:
Chairman, congrats on your new project. I pray God that you complete it successfully.
However, I want to inquire on why you removed our MTS watermark logo from the 3ds. Hope say we no dey quarrel Sir?

Welcome Sir, your works are simply the best, when I collected the building plans and saw your name on it, I immediately knew this is going to be a Master class building because you give your works a master touch cheesy

I will immediately modify as soon as possible to include your logo, it was not loading as a complete picture when I last tried.

*Edited.
Now modified, my apologies Sir.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by BestDude: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
cool
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by BestDude: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
spyder880:

1. Foundation till DPC

okay. I am just seeing this before asking questions.
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by mufutau55(m): 2:47am On Oct 12, 2018
My Oga knows that I am always lurking. smiley
Who better build Oga Ihebrooke design than Oga Spyder.
Attention to details from the two Masters. Well done.

Hajji M.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Escaped While The Ikoyi Building Collapsed (Photos) / A Clay House With Two Air-Conditions In Benin Spotted By A Nairalander (Photos) / My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.