Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (25827 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Amnesty International Blames Police For Bloody Shi'ites Protest (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

how has ' not milking the country dry now by APC ' benefitted us than before when it was been milked dry - according to u

Foreing reserve is up
FG was borrowing to pay salaries when Buhari took over
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

Rail tracks are being built
About half of Lagos - Ibadan expressway completed although Saraki boasted that he cut
Ilorin Jebba road
The gridlock on Benin Onitsha being addressed

Biafra Policemen pardoned by Obj in 2,000. Their Pension is just being paid by Buhari
Same for Nigerian Airways. Pensions being paid now

In the face of dwindling oil revenues, Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget.

The Minister, who was speaking in Abuja on the details of the N4.493trillion appropriation already passed by the National Assembly, said the federal government had to raise its borrowing level from N570 billion to N882 billion to enable it meet its financial obligations to workers and contractors.

The minister blamed it on the decline in oil revenue in late 2014, which accounted for 50 per cent cut in the total federally collectible revenue as well as the low revenue receipts from non-oil sources.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Indigenous:
Buhafool and his Fulani terrorist tribe will destroy nizooria.their only vision is Islam and terrorism,their only talent is in cattle rearing, buhafraud is a curse to nizooria

Shias also confronted the Army under Jonathan 2015
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/sheikh-zakzakys-son-10-others-died-nigerian-troops-shiite-muslims-clash/

Shias confronted the Army in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGPwef-P_eE
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
BetaThings:

Yoruba Muslims have never attacked anyone in the SW. So why would they be fighting anyone in the North where they are in the clear minority
You are so steeped in hate, you cannot resist the urge to promote your divisive agenda

Anyway did Yoruba Christians also attack Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0

Ignorance or mischief at play. If you had good knowledge of history you would know that more lives have been taken in the name of Christianity than in the name of all the other religion put together
Of course, that secret must be kept from you

Christianity and Islam are shiit. You happy now??
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by bigfish3k: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
BetaThings:

Foreing reserve is up
FG was borrowing to pay salaries when Buhari took over
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

Rail tracks are being built
About half of Lagos - Ibadan expressway completed although Saraki boasted that he cut
Ilorin Jebba road
The gridlock on Benin Onitsha being addressed

Biafra Policemen pardoned by Obj in 2,000. Their Pension is just being paid by Buhari
Same for Nigerian Airways. Pensions being paid now

all the borrowing u accused PDP - its only N6tr in 16yrs as compared to N13tr in three yrs of APC. if
APC is not borrowing to pay salaries, how come they have borrowed N13tr despite all the recoveries thru abacha loot, plea bargain, TSA, BVN, whistle blowing, increase in fuel price, increase in taxation ie N50 deducted from my bank transactions

btw , all these railway works and co have been going on since. abuja to kaduna was done by PDP

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Abdul3391(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
360degreess:
Buhari till 2023.thats all i can say.
What has Buhari done for you
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ehisnaruto(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
If Buhari acted this way with every major sector in Nigeria, when He knows he would contest for a second term in office, what do you think he will do when he knows He is no longer going to solicit for votes again. Think my people..... Think
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by jaymichael(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
bigfish3k:

was atiku the commander in chief
did atiku have a soldier as his ADC to signify C in C status

u people should face reality. nigeria is nose diving and we are all in it together. we all gonna sink together if we fail to support good. lets forget about tribe and religion and support good. PLEEEEAAAASE . for our children sake
if i ask u why u still support this failure we are having now , u start singing irrelevant corruption fight that is one sided and a witch hunt. benue state governors case is a 'case study'
He was having a joint mandate with the C In C and he did not criticize the decision nor resign his position in protest so he is part of the Odi massacre and as such not a unifying factor as one of his supporters paints him to be. Atiku isn't my own definition of good, maybe you have a warped notion of "good" as Atiku is part of the failed politicians that put Nigeria in the mess PMB is trying to clear. PMB isn't a failure, he inherited an almost failed state which he has managed to turn around and put on the path of growth. We cannot stop to talk about tribe and religion now because you loathsome lots have used this issues to castigate the president. We should forget the issues now because your demigod Atiku is also a Fulani Muslim and an hersdsman like PMB.
You lots are still pained by PMB's defeat of your Ijaw lord GEJ in 2015 all because of tribal sentiments.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by zombieTRACKER: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gabriel004:
We are saying the same thing. Both slaves will vote their respective masters.

We are not saying the same thing...

2019 was zoned to the north

It's between Buhari and Atiku

Buhari made it clear that he is against restructuring

Atiku is eager to restructure the country

It's no brainer on who to support...

Any body chanting sai barber is a Fool
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...how many did you study before you and your Tinubu agreed to oust a good man called Ambode? Do you really have a mind of your own?

Ambode emergence as Lagos state Governor was a compensation towards what you can't decode.

you can't say anything you like but that's the fact
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

Ambode emergence as Lagos state Governor was a compensation towards what you can't decode.

you can't say anything you like but that's the fact
...you didn't disappoint. You still don't have mind of your own.

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...you didn't disappoint. You still don't have mind of your own.

shut up and mind your business. who are you to question me on my opinion. guy vamoose
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

shut up and mind your business. who are you to question me on my opinion. guy vamoose
...do you think that you have an opinion where Tinubu is?

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...do you think that you have an opinion where Tinubu is?

you're a bloody illiterate. what concern online debate with politicians tactics?

no Yoruba will vote for North/east candidate as no Igbo will vote for north/west if their kinsman is Buhari's VP. this is a political reality
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bidobado1:

Christianity and Islam are shiit. You happy now??

Happy that your language is below it?
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Atiku is eager to PROMISE TO restructure the country
Sir, two different things

A lot of guys promise ladies anything and everything at the beginning

Even Obasanjo that has now swallowed his W to support Atiku does not believe in restructuring

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/obasanjo-rejects-restructuring/

zombieTRACKER:

The smartest don't throw words out like this

SAI BABA
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by zombieTRACKER: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
BetaThings:

Atiku is eager to PROMISE TO restructure the country
Sir, two different things

A lot of guys promise ladies anything and everything at the beginning

Say for yourself

Atiku can speak for himself
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by bigfish3k: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
jaymichael:
He was having a joint mandate with the C In C and he did not criticize the decision nor resign his position in protest so he is part of the Odi massacre and as such not a unifying factor as one of his supporters paints him to be. Atiku isn't my own definition of good, maybe you have a warped notion of "good" as Atiku is part of the failed politicians that put Nigeria in the mess PMB is trying to clear. PMB isn't a failure, he inherited an almost failed state which he has managed to turn around and put on the path of growth. We cannot stop to talk about tribe and religion now because you loathsome lots have used this issues to castigate the president. We should forget the issues now because your demigod Atiku is also a Fulani Muslim and an hersdsman like PMB.
You lots are still pained by PMB's defeat of your Ijaw lord GEJ in 2015 all because of tribal sentiments.

bla bla bla bla.... mtchew as if jonathan didnt defeat PMB in 2011. and he also ruled for 6yrs, so why should i be pained
PMB inherited failed state in 1983 ... we enter recession
PMB inherited failed state in 2015 .... we enter recession
that means he is not a good manager of a failed state and he was jostling to be president
lets hand over the govt to people that knows how to manage a failed state like nigeria .... atiku is the man
let ur PMB wait till we become a successful state before he can rule .... hope u are with me

what i mean is that we that are educated like atiku should stop using divisive terms like (5% and 97%), religion and tribe
u know VP is like a spare tyre. but really he has the option to resign, but odi shouldnt be pinned on him just like we are not pinning python dance on osinbajo
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
BetaThings:

Happy that your language is below it?

Jog on.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Gabriel004: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Ok, are you voting atiku? If yes, then why are you angry that your fellow slaves want to vote their own desired master just like you?
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 2:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by zombieTRACKER: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Gabriel004:
Ok, are you voting atiku? If yes, then why are you angry that your fellow slaves want to vote their own desired master just like you?

The country is in urgent need to be restructured... It's either we restructure or we perish.. The current arrangement is not sustainable... We are just borrowing money to survive...

How can a sane human being support a Man who is against restructuring and supports the status quo where all he does is depend on bailout funds and borrowing... The confab report is in the dustbin of history..

Buhari is a failure... He doesn't understand governance and how to impact the economy... Spreading the propaganda of fighting corruption is meaningless when you have nothing to show for over four years...
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Gabriel004: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

The country is in urgent need to be restructured... It's either we restructure or we perish.. The current arrangement is not sustainable... We are just borrowing money to survive...

How can a sane human being support a Man who is against restructuring and supports the status quo where all he does is depend on bailout funds and borrowing... The confab report is in the dustbin of history..

Buhari is a failure... He doesn't understand governance and how to impact the economy... Spreading the propaganda of fighting corruption is meaningless when you have nothing to show for over four years...
Ok, what you are saying in essence is that, your own slave master is the one to salvage nigeria. I understand yiur point.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

you're a bloody illiterate. what concern online debate with politicians tactics?

no Yoruba will vote for North/east candidate as no Igbo will vote for north/west if their kinsman is Buhari's VP. this is a political reality
...and you don't still have opinion of your own aside Tinubu command.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...and you don't still have opinion of your own aside Tinubu command.

go and find somewhere to sit with your baseless and incoherent words

no allow Tinubu matter kee you
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

go and find somewhere to sit with your baseless and incoherent words

no allow Tinubu matter kee you
.... But you can start today to have opinion of your own and don't allow one man to control your destiny. You are above that.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
.... But you can start today to have opinion of your own and don't allow one man to control your destiny. You are above that.

why is this mumu crying heavily grin

abeg go and tell your kinsmen that are ipobating and atikulating that. stop disgracing your low IQ here
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

why is this mumu crying heavily grin

abeg go and tell your kinsmen that are ipobating and atikulating that. stop disgracing your low IQ here
...Ategbe learn to stand and make your own decisions. It's not a rocket science. Is it?
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...Ategbe learn to stand and make your own decisions. It's not a rocket science. Is it?

stop reciting poem. are you this dumb?
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

stop reciting poem. are you this dumb?
....stand on your own and make your own decisions.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
....stand on your own and make your own decisions.

go and play with your toys and stop acting like a gay anupam
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

go and play with your toys and stop acting like a gay anupam
...oya repeat after me. "from today, I will take my own decisions and I won't wait for Tinubu to tell me what to do ". Say it 7times. You are now free.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ategberoson(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...oya repeat after me. "from today, I will take my own decisions and I won't wait for Tinubu to tell me what to do ". Say it 7times. You are now free.

go and recite that to the lover of KANU and Atiku. how can you love KANU and love the zookeeper? thought Nigeria is zoo cheesy

you can save it to bank this combo is a big blow on PDP side and advantage on APC side. not even a popular politician from East,? Peter obi that don't have political relationship out of his state talkless of region talkless of inter states is a big loss on PDP side

Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60