Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Book Review Of Alexis Okeowo's A Moonless Star Sky - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Review Of Alexis Okeowo's A Moonless Star Sky (254 Views)

Little Churce - Alexis Karpouzos / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book / ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review Of Alexis Okeowo's A Moonless Star Sky by SynCityNg: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Her book tells the tale of War, Extremism, Terrorism & Slavery using countries in Africa like Uganda, Somalia, Nigeria and Mauritania. Alexis sheds light on these issues by telling the stories of real life characters like Eunice from Uganda captured to be a child bride, Biram of Mauritania who is constantly fighting against slavery, Aisha from Somalia who wants to play basketball but keeps fighting against societal norms & Rebecca who was one of the Chibok girls captured by Boko Haram. There is a common theme in all the stories. I came across a bit of history which I found a little tiring

Continue reading here https:///2IL6sa2

(1) (Reply)

I Should Have Known (texting Story) / Generation G-e-n / Get Whatever Book You Are Looking For, Rare, Hard To Find Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.