Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) (24632 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Germandude:
I tot the govt used interlogged stones in those areas of ayobo

Yes, you are correct. This definitely isn't the main road that passes through Church - Anchor University

Aside that main road, other roads in Ayobo don't seem to be good. Infact, just few distance from Anchor, there is a road there. The beginning of the road is so so good, but the contractor decided to stop halfway. From the point the contractor stopped downwards, you'll think you are climbing or coming down a hill, depending which way you are going.

I just wonder why roads are being done halfway. Same thing was done in Mulero/Opeolu area of Ipaja road. Excuse given for this was that the upper part of the street is called Opeolu, while the lower part is Mulero and they were only asked to do Opeolu area.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Customer80: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2018
Apc has ruled Lagos state for the past 20 years, but the inner road in Lagos are the worst I have seen, one begin to wonder what they are using the money to do, what they usually do is to modify FG roads and leave their inner road's which is very bad.
There are over 500 of this road in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by collinsprince: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Lagos, time to act!!!

See more of the pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/the-pains-agony-of-ayobo-road-users.html
yoruba oversee abi london
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by collinsprince: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Customer80:
Apc has ruled Lagos state for the past 20 years, but the inner road in Lagos are the worst I have seen, one begin to wonder what they are using the money to do, what they usually do is to modify FG roads and leave their inner road's which is very bad.
There are over 500 of this road in Lagos
yoruba oversee abi london
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by francisMKD(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
I trust Governor Nyesome Wike aka MR PROJECTS!!! This type of road cannot be seen anywhere in Rivers State, if anyone can show me any road like this in Rivers State 50k instantly!!!(Federal roads are not included)

go to off sars road rumuagholum when it rains...
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Nawa o.....in 2018 o
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Olufela30: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2018
ehemwhy:
Abeg o! I live in the ipaja Ayobo axis and the access road and to a large extent the inner roads are good .What part of Ayobo is this ? Might be one of the ogun state communities bordering Lagos

Yes ooo !! What part of Ayobo is this Cos the closest place to Ayobo is Ogun state claiming to be part of Lagos state !! Except this inside Megida !!!!

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2018
With all the security votes, still no secured roads, for road users.

Those in lgwocha to Aba, and others in Biafralands; really indicating that political animals in authorities governing their offsprings who don't know the meaning of Biafra referendum.

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Emohua-Degema

Elioparanwa Road

Aluu-Igwuruta Road

Obirikwere byepass

Should I continue
He said "show". He didn't say "tell". Awon English is not my mother tongue.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:
This is not a slum or a canal, this is where people reside and live in Lagos. ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ayobo.

A Twitter user Gramz Bans has taken to the micro-blogging site to vent his anger and also appeal to the Lagos state government for urgent action and save the area from collapse. According to reports, this is the major road around this around as there are banks, offices, schools around this area. When it rains, the road is a no-go area and everywhere will be water-logged and the okadas within the area charged as high as 300 naira for a journey of 50-100 naira. An appeal is sent to the Lagos state government for urgent help and bring a lasting solution to this area.

These are some of the pictures from the area.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/the-pains-agony-of-ayobo-road-users.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-sgnQIg9vnRU/W75qBxlXIUI/AAAAAAAAU6g/GkK2CtiX4Tg5jPlx0ixVxan_VqUMT3rjwCEwYBhgL/s1600/Ayobo_Road_013_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/
img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-4AJOfRmrlb0/W75p1vrbIsI/AAAAAAAAU5E/TfvoYzY9qboQxbUh0nzISj8uAU43WtKYACLcBGAs/s1600/Ayobo_Road_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-hGPZ8_YCzoo/W75p3O_BvII/AAAAAAAAU5M/uWBlouM6uAMvLC6AMt9MMKRyLPShqUR_QCLcBGAs/s1600/Ayobo_Road_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-vMgopYlkmXQ/W75p3f8Z2-I/AAAAAAAAU5Q/Fc3EyWI0C3M5BxDoKgZS52s-UbsOawrjQCLcBGAs/s1600/Ayobo_Road_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]
pls were exactly is this ayobo road in lagos
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by jcflex(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
I trust Governor Nyesome Wike aka MR PROJECTS!!! This type of road cannot be seen anywhere in Rivers State, if anyone can show me any road like this in Rivers State 50k instantly!!!(Federal roads are not included)

And that is wer u are getting it wrong, that road you are seeing the picture up there, is a federal road.

That road lead to a river, which connect Ogun state, somewhere at Igbesa and Agbara, also Badagry, and Island.

Lagos state gov have construct part of that road, leading to ogun state, [Aiyetoro - Itele - Ota]

All in all, The road na Federal Project.

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Just watch, that road will be fixed soon. @OP can you also replicate this on other platforms like twitter and instagram??
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by xjiggy: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2018
All these Ogun state residents claiming to be lagosians. That's how they'll be confusing the whole World. Before u know now. Ibafon, Agbara and Ogijo people will storm here and say their roads are not been done by Lagos govt. Even the Ayobo self, it's not long ago Lagos colonized it. Akute people, I'm watching you too.

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by jcflex(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Olufela30:

Yes ooo !! What part of Ayobo is this Cos the closest place to Ayobo is Ogun state claiming to be part of Lagos state !! Except this inside Megida !!!!

Mak una no dey try pain better road here, the road from Ayobo - Isefun is it motorable.

The only good road at Ayobo, is the road from Ipaja - Ayobo, and going to Aiyetoro, even the inner road are worst. is it bada u wnt to talk off, or olayemi road.

2 Likes

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2018
That Ayobo Ishefun Road is too bad....the annoying part of it is that the construction of the road was stop halfway.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by revolt(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2018
ehemwhy:
Abeg o! I live in the ipaja Ayobo axis and the access road and to a large extent the inner roads are good .What part of Ayobo is this ? Might be one of the ogun state communities bordering Lagos
pls don't come here and talk rubbish. Asides the ipaja megida road the other roads are like there was an atomic bomb detonation there. Baruwa and ashipa road are clearly the worst roads ive ever seen in my life time.

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by majestique(f): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Thank God for this post. This is my daily route and i can testify that this road is in its worst condition.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by ijaola(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
I go to ayobo frequently, the roads are okay. I doubt if this is ayobo.

And OP. You wrote a political statement. Lagos time to act is now. That's shows you are not a good journalist to follow. I believe you should be neutral. Your blog shouldn't turn into political blog.

2 Likes

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by ijaola(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2018
What part of ayobo is this. Area?

majestique:
Thank God for this post. This is my daily route and i can testify that this road is in its worst condition.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2018
revolt:
pls don't come here and talk rubbish. Asides the ipaja megida road the other roads are like there was an atomic bomb detonation there. Baruwa and ashipa road are clearly the worst roads ive ever seen in my life time.

I no even know which one worse pass for that Baruwa road and Ashipa road. Baruwa inside (Pako) to Oluwaga is getting worse daily....
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by nayouknow: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Ayobo / Bada Isefun Road
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Olufela30: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2018
jcflex:

Mak una no dey try pain better road here, the road from Ayobo - Isefun is it motorable.

The only good road at Ayobo, is the road from Ipaja - Ayobo, and going to Aiyetoro, even the inner road are worst. is it bada u wnt to talk off, or olayemi road.

Ishefun na outskirts naa !! Those inner roads are nothing to write home about !!
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by barineh(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Emohua-Degema

Elioparanwa Road

Aluu-Igwuruta Road

Obirikwere byepass

Should I continue

Obirikwere bypass is good very good probably one of the best roads in Rivers state. Are you sure you're from Rivers state
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by majestique(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2018
ijaola:
What part of ayobo is this. Area?

I'm not really familiar with the name of the road because I'm new there. But I know that it's the road you'd have to pass through when you're going to sabo or bada. from megida busstop to a little after Badek filling station, it's smooth tarred road but that's where it ends.

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by eebraa(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2018
I thought they said Ambode is working
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Joyrise: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2018
soberdrunk:

Amaechi fixed most roads in PH. Wike just polishing alrrady made roads and one layer intra 500m roads no major ones done except Airport-Obirikwere 1-lane road refurbishment abandoned by his godfather, Odili.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Joyrise: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2018
tollyboy5:
Who would repair this one when the govnor was betrayed because he didn't favour criminals now all this are the concerns of Tinubu has he his politicking on his futile ambition and how his anointed criminal A.K.A fake dollar would do small project to convince gullible one while remitting billions for jagaban of f00ls. angry

This is one of the many reasons Ambode was asked to quit. Don't cry too much for Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by jcflex(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Olufela30:

Ishefun na outskirts naa !! Those inner roads are nothing to write home about !!

That is the road in those pic.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
soberdrunk:

what about oyigbo location road, is that a federal road, you must be a typical rivers person who thinks rivers state is made up of town, mile 1 to mile 3. learn to travel round rivers stateatleast dont spend all your life in wimpey .

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by ijaola(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
I see. Been there like 3 times. Wanted to rent an apartment around that side 3-4years ago. I think autoreporter live around there. Road that are still outside are not yet fixed, na bada wey dey inside inside.

majestique:

I'm not really familiar with the name of the road because I'm new there. But I know that it's the road you'd have to pass through when you're going to sabo or bada. from megida busstop to a little after Badek filling station, it's smooth tarred road but that's where it ends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.