Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,029 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! (3282 Views)

Neatly Used Honda Accord (EOD)2004 SOLD SOLD SOLD / SOLDToks Toyota Corola Sport 2004 sold / SOLD##SOLDToks Toyota Corola Sport 2004 SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by generationz(f): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Toyota corolla 2004 sport edition tokunbo

Colour silver

Price 1.980

Foreign used
Automatic
All papers are inta for inspection

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Cosplay: 1:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Let's have the VIN please, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Anchor84: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2018
Cosplay:
Let's have the VIN please, thank you.
it has Front Impact,Fine.How many Nigerians can afford to Buy Accident Free Cars esp small cars like dis but U'll come here to spoil ppls business,Why dont u always like to Mind ur Business?
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Cosplay: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2018
Anchor84:
it has Front Impact,Fine.How many Nigerians can afford to Buy Accident Free Cars esp small cars like dis but U'll come here to spoil ppls business,Why dont u always like to Mind ur Business?

Gather a little bit of common sense. It will change your life and your perspectives.

1. You really need a new line of debate. This "How many people can afford clean title or accident free" argument is old and frankly silly and uninspiring. It's also completely beside the point. I have no issue with advertising all the "accidented" cars in the world.

2. As long as an advert is made on a public forum of which I am a member, it's my business. It should also be your business, but of course you're also a middleman so you'd prefer to turn a blind eye to basic transparency and honesty.

3. Look around this section. People with nothing to hide and with genuine intentions include the VIN with the listing. It costs nothing and if the aim is to effect a sale, should be done without convincing or even a request.

4. If you consider a polite request for the VIN to be "spoiling business", then I have to tell you the bitter truth, you're quite likely dishonest and willing to cut corners to make a sale. That will catch up with you someday soon.

5. Kindly GTFOH with your BS. I mean, really. Twist your silly opinions up in a bunch and shove them up your posterior as far as you can reach.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Cosplay:

Gather a little bit of common sense. It will change your life and your perspectives.

1. You really need a new line of debate. This "How many people can afford clean title or accident free" argument is old and frankly silly and uninspiring. It's also completely beside the point. I have no issue with advertising all the "accidented" cars in the world.

2. As long as an advert is made on a public forum of which I am a member, it's my business. It should also be your business, but of course you're also a middleman so you'd prefer to turn a blind eye to basic transparency and honesty.

3. Look around this section. People with nothing to hide and with genuine intentions include the VIN with the listing. It costs nothing and if the aim is to effect a sale, should be done without convincing or even a request.

4. If you consider a polite request for the VIN to be "spoiling business", then I have to tell you the bitter truth, you're quite likely dishonest and willing to cut corners to make a sale. That will catch up with you someday soon.

5. Kindly GTFOH with your BS. I mean, really. Twist your silly opinions up in a bunch and shove them up your posterior as far as you can reach.

Link attached for whoever wants to know our VIN lord better

https://www.nairaland.com/4312720/010-model-volvo-s40-toks#65601065

Those still liking your comments are the newbies who think you're doing this cos you have their wellbeing at heart

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by antagonist: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2018
truthfully sha the way it is to me, whether he's doing it for the good of the forum or for another reason it doesn't really matter to me, the thing is working

If only Buhari can do the same and make Nigeria better nobody cares why he's doing it

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by generationz(f): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2018
aa
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by thebigkendo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
valarinz:

Link attached for whoever wants to know our VIN lord better

https://www.nairaland.com/4312720/010-model-volvo-s40-toks#65601065

Those still liking your comments are the newbies who think you're doing this cos you have their wellbeing at heart

Bros why the likes dey pain you grin grin

Anyways.. 1 more like for him grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
thebigkendo:

Bros why the likes dey pain you grin grin

Anyways.. 1 more like for him grin grin grin

E dey pain me cos na him salary be that, lol

That's all he gets for all his efforts

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Anchor84: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cosplay:

Lol,my Cars are coming up soon and watch out for the Prices,Mr Man i have no business with u.i sell my cars outside Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by thebigkendo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
valarinz:

E dey pain me cos na him salary be that, lol

That's all he gets for all his efforts

Hahahaha since e neva come beg for food.. the likes dey do well be that

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hahahaha since e neva come beg for food.. the likes dey do well be that

Apparently, as he also keeps coming back hunting for more likes
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by thebigkendo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
valarinz:

Exactly!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Seems cosplay VIN report can't be always right..
Guys go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4763979/super-clean-2013toyota-camry-quick#71694031

He might not always be right about his findings...

In any case, I wish he finds happiness.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by OmobaDe10th(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mayor555:

He was right in his findings. Just calmly go through all the details on that thread

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
OmobaDe10th:

He was right in his findings. Just calmly go through all the details on that thread

And the owner was blantly lying?
Well I've seen so many things, people can actually put up a strong defence to support a lie and I'll begin to wonder their upbringing....
But I want to believe the owner was saying the truth... And that there was mix up in cosplay 's findings..

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Anchor84: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
valarinz:

Lol
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Anchor84: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
thebigkendo:

Exactly!!! grin grin grin
Eyin ppl yi o
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Anchor84: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mayor555:

Happiness by More Likes

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by thebigkendo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mayor555:

And the owner was blantly lying?
Well I've seen so many things, people can actually put up a strong defence to support a lie and I'll begin to wonder their upbringing....
But I want to believe the owner was saying the truth... And that there was mix up in cosplay 's findings..

Another mix up here also grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4771060/vehicle#71801611
Most times we believe what we wish to be true.

As for the 2013 camry..
-No 2 cars have the same VIN number.. Expecially from the same manufacturer.
-2013 Hybrid camry were not sold brand new in Nigeria.
-So it was definately imported from ogbodo oyibo.. I guess Canada since mileage is in KM.
-Autocheck vin reports on Canadian or US car are always on point.
-The owner said car was bought brand new.. He did not state what year it was bought.

Here are the possibility:
1st scenerio
Same car from Cosplay report was was imported from Canada, car was fixed, mileage was rolled back and sold to the Nigerian owner as brand new.
Innocent Nigerian user has been using the car since then.. Thinking he bought a brand new car.

2nd Scenerio
Poster is a middle man trying to sell the car and make some money.. As a normal naija guy.. He will say anything to make the sale.

3rd Scenerio
Poster mixed up the vin number he posted

4th scenerio
Brand new car was brought in through cotonou via Bush path(if u know u know) grin and accident camry was brought in through tincan with full salvaged value customs payment.. Vins was swapped grin

5th scenerio
Posters is blatantly lying, he knows every every.

One thing is constant sha.. Cosplay report on that specific Vin is very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

As for the 2013 camry..
-So it was definately imported from ogbodo oyibo.. I guess Canada since mileage is in KM.
-The owner said car was bought brand new.. He did not state what year it was bought.

1st scenerio
Same car from Cosplay report was was imported from Canada, car was fixed, mileage was rolled back and sold to the Nigerian owner as brand new.
Innocent Nigerian user has been using the car since then.. Thinking he bought a brand new car.

2nd Scenerio
Poster is a middle man trying to sell the car and make some money.. As a normal naija guy.. He will say anything to make the sale.

3rd Scenerio

4th scenerio
Brand new car was brought in through cotonou via Bush path(if u know u know) grin and accident camry was brought in through tincan with full salvaged value customs payment.. Vins was swapped grin

5th scenerio

One thing is constant sha.. Cosplay report on that specific Vin is very correct.

Hope you gave him a "like" for those efforts grin
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

As for the 2013 camry..

1st scenerio

2nd Scenerio

3rd Scenerio

4th scenerio

5th scenerio

My Oga, sorry for coming late to react.
so many things goes around.
Could actually be one or more of your listed scenarios but lying blatantly, when things can be uncovered, why damage your own integrity and image??
I don't want to believe he was lying...

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
valarinz:

what do you have against cosplay?

Why are you staking him upandan Nairaland?

Is he posting comments with your device/data?

You must be fraud modafuvka undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:
what do you have against cosplay?

Why are you staking him upandan Nairaland?

Is he posting comments with your device/data?

You must be fraud modafuvka undecided

Imagine this frustrated sex starved idiot. After begging someone on NL to teach you how to be a car dealer and failed, you now want to take out your frustrations on those who seem to be doing well at it.

Obviously you haven't succeeded in getting a prostitute to lay you after begging on NL for over a year now. What's the problem though, prostitutes usually don't select clients so long as you can pay. Oh!! Is that the problem? You still can't afford to pay?

Stay the hell out of my affairs, or I'll bring up more screenshot to embarrass you further. This is the 21st century and the Internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2018
valarinz:

Imagine this frustrated sex starved idiot. After begging someone on NL to teach you how to be a car dealer and failed, you now want to take out your frustrations on those who seem to be doing well at it.

Obviously you haven't succeeded in getting a prostitute to lay you after begging on NL for over a year now. What's the problem though, prostitutes usually don't select clients so long as you can pay. Oh!! Is that the problem? You still can't afford to pay?

Stay the hell out of my affairs, or I'll bring up more screenshot to embarrass you further. This is the 21st century and the Internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:

See mumu oooo grin grin grin

As long as am not a thief and fraud like your whole generations like your fathers and brothers who ends up been burnt on the street. That's is why you are always scared of that guy because you think he will catch you and roost you alive one day grin You are not the only one on Nairaland why are you so scared at the mention of cosplay. You can dig any of my past post out I don't care. The last anal I had was with your ashawo mother ask her how much I paid her. I paid her nothing because she was sex starved after your scam father was burnt alive.

Continue your fraud your day of reckoning is coming.

Relax, ill help you pay the next prostitute so you can get laid and get your brain reset.

So much frustration and pain

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
valarinz:

Relax, ill help you pay the next prostitute so you can get laid and get your brain reset.

So much frustration and pain

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:
E pain am!!! I will make you watch my next session with your mother. Omo ale jati jati. Accidented and salvage cars fraudster.

ok
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
valarinz:

ok
Yea bye

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by thebigkendo(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:

See mumu oooo grin grin grin

As long as am not a thief and fraud like your whole generations like your fathers and brothers who ends up been burnt on the street. That's is why you are always scared of that guy because you think he will catch you and roost you alive one day grin You are not the only one on Nairaland why are you so scared at the mention of cosplay. You can dig any of my past post out I don't care. The last anal I had was with your ashawo mother ask her how much I paid her. I paid her nothing because she was sex starved after your scam father was burnt alive.

Continue your fraud your day of reckoning is coming.

Ahhhh
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7007513_img20180104081735_jpeg2aeadc50ae7492223a67d194976620ff

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by OmobaDe10th(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:
E pain am!!! I will make you watch my next session with your mother. Omo ale jati jati. Accidented and salvage cars fraudster.

0 to a 100 baba u dey go 0 to a 100. No chill at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by sauceEEP(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Damn!!!!!! some pipu get bad mouth walahi!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SBrand New 2018 Audi A7 (abuja)SOLD!, / Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me / 2007 Toyota Camry @ N2.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.