Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time (868 Views)

I Can See The Sun And The Moon At The Same Time / Recharging Inverter Battery With Solar And Gen Same Time? / Upcoming Features: Use Whatsapp On Multiple Devices At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time by Crysthaniel(m): 1:29am On Oct 11, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]
Someone told me that it was pythons that actually cause rainbows.. And seeing this was interesting... About the theory

Re: What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time by PharmaGirl(f): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Crysthaniel:
[/color][color=#990000]
Someone told me that it was pythons that actually cause rainbows.. And seeing this was interesting... About the theory
Pythons are not the cause of rainbows � oga.
Rainbows are caused by the reflection and refraction and splitting of light into it's component colours by droplets of water.
The second rainbow you're seeing, was reflected two times inside the droplets of water. Or you could say it was re-reflected...and it's called double rainbow.
You saw a double rainbow.

It's a beautiful sight BTW.

2 Likes

Re: What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time by LadySarah: 3:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Pythons kwa grin grin grin grin
Maybe just maybe,what is happening in Nigeria has gotten heaven tired grin grin
For all of them praying for Angels to blow the trumpet.

1 Like

Re: What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time by Crysthaniel(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
PharmaGirl:

Pythons are not the cause of rainbows � oga.
Rainbows are caused by the reflection and refraction and splitting of light into it's component colours by droplets of water.
The second rainbow you're seeing, was reflected two times inside the droplets of water. Or you could say it was re-reflected...and it's called double rainbow.
You saw a double rainbow.

It's a beautiful sight BTW.
True but to be sincere am developing some form of faith that the Python � theory maybe true
1.the reflection of white light of the sun in droplets of water in the sky � truly may occur but why is it always an arc? And its always perfectly round and always magnificent
2. The location of rainbows is usually places where rivers is always found -habitat of Pythons
3.rainbows don't usually last long even though there are still clouds in the sky..

I don't want to form a kind of argument coz we are all thought in school as to how rainbows are formed but this is just an observation jare
Re: What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time by Crysthaniel(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
LadySarah:
Pythons kwa grin grin grin grin Maybe just maybe,what is happening in Nigeria has gotten heaven tired grin grin For all of them praying for Angels to blow the trumpet.
LOLZZ Angels have already blown their trumpets.. Long time ago..
Re: What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time by PharmaGirl(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Crysthaniel:

True but to be sincere am developing some form of faith that the Python � theory maybe true
1.the reflection of white light of the sun in droplets of water in the sky � truly may occur but why is it always an arc? And its always perfectly round and always magnificent
2. The location of rainbows is usually places where rivers is always found -habitat of Pythons
3.rainbows don't usually last long even though there are still clouds in the sky..

I don't want to form a kind of argument coz we are all thought in school as to how rainbows are formed but this is just an observation jare
So what's the observation?
That the pythons enter the sky or what?
I don't understand.
Re: What Is THIS?? Two Rainbows At The Same Time by Crysthaniel(m): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2018
PharmaGirl:
So what's the observation? That the pythons enter the sky or what? I don't understand.
me too don't understand nau. I be God?

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Responsive Website Here Today / Multilinks Cdma Phone (for Internet) For Sale / How Do I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.