Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones (10761 Views)

7 Things Students Can Do During The ASUU Strike / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: See What Students Are Doing That Got Nigerians Screaming / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2018
So many students depend totally On parents for pen money.

Do you ever think you can't make good money as a student daily?

Let me tell you that as a student,you can work indirectly as a staff for a company even while not going to the company at all

You make at least #2000 daily if you know what you are doing.

This is not trial and fail, this is rested and trusted
You need just
Your phone
You already have friends and neighbours
You need just #500 in your own bank account and the remaining you will do is to get an app for the company On your phone

How do you join?
How do you work with it?
How do you make #2000+ daily?
Without it affecting your studies at all
No stress

Follow me on whatsapp by click on my name in this Maitland and see my phone digits On my profile picture.

Follow our business school page on Facebook by searching with the username WWCMBAcademy,like it and you good to start when you message us.

Follow me on Facebook by searching Bhpbummy,Dnt just send me friend request, send me message pls.

You want to ask how much I will collect?

This training is free for everyone across the nation for this mean time. . . .except people abuse it,that is when I might charge. . . so far you follow instructions and guide,its FREE.

BONUS PACKAGE 2 FREE EBOOOKS THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE #3000 ON FACEBOOK AND WHATSAPP WITH THIS FORMULA

WHATSAPP/CALL ME ON
the number you will see when you click on my name here.

Integrity matters a lot.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Free
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Follow me and message me on Facebook and WhatsApp
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
We are good to go
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Join the best set of people
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
The brain behind any financial breakthrough is creativity

Come ley us teach you to be creative as a student and make daily income
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Make money even as you study
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Learn to resell data
Vtu
Bulk SMS
ITunes card easily
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
You can work for yourself as a student
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Come and join us as you make daily income as q student

Bhpbummy on Facebook
Just chat me
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
You are welcome
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
� *Do you want to learn more about many business to do online that are Godly and trusted?*
E.g telecom data bulk SMS,ITunes Carr reselling etc
Mini importation

Making money through banking system

Then congratulations

*LIKE OUR FACRBOOK PAGE AS WE DO ALL THIS FOR FREE FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE THAT LIKE AND ARE MEMBERS*

*To advertise your business freely,like and chat the admin about your business*

Like our Facebook page
WWCMBAcademy

For more information
Chat/call
The phone number on my profile on Nairaland here

1 Like

Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Join us today
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Join now
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 6:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Beat the best in your mind and you will see yourself being the first and best again

Come and learn
Data reselling
Vtu recharge card
Itunes card money making system
MiNi importation

And many more today. . .

Join us on whatsapp and Facebook

Click on my Nairaland name and check for details.

Happy new day
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2018
What you must know is hat we have packaged
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Power your mind to success this month
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Its a brilliant new day
The joy of it all is that before you join

10 people are ready to join you
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Join us in our training
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
If you can see success in anything
Then you can attain it.

Join this wonderful program and make your daily income
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Join us
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
The only difference between best and 9others is to know new thing
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Learn the following easily
� data reselling
� iTunes card
�vtu reselling
�bulk SMS unit
�shopritelike investment
� banking system money making
� mini importation in real sense

For more information about the classes and training

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile

Or message me on Facebook
Username :Bhpbummy
Sky is pur starting point
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
For allstudents
Graduates
Employed and unemployed
These re the business that make you great
� data reselling business
� iTunes and amazon card
�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system
�shopritelike investment and jumia like platform easy investment
� banking system money making that is legal
� mini importation in real sense A to Z

For more information about the classes and training and to be part of it

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,am waiting for you all

Sky is pur starting point

Try it and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chat me to join this
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2018
*STRONG BUSINESS THAT CAN CHANGE YOU TOTALLY*

� iTunes and amazon card

�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,
You must know something before you can change something

waiting for you all

Sky is pur starting point if you take steps
There we are
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
*STRONG BUSINESS THAT CAN CHANGE YOU TOTALLY*

� iTunes and amazon card

�vtu recharge card
�bulk SMS system

Call/whatsapp the phone number I put on my Nairaland profile,

Which of them do you want to learn?
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
*How to sell Your Products*

If you are a current entrepreneur and you have your store, then there are no problems with the sales of goods. But if you only start and have no money to buy or rent a shop, then you can sell your goods through social networks, for example, Facebook.

Besides, you can make your online store, but it takes more money than sales on Facebook. Keep in mind, that for successful sales online, you need beautiful and high-quality photos of your goods and a corresponding description of their characteristics.

*How much money do you need to start?*

Start with small amount. You don’t need millions for mini importation. Take a small batch of goods and see how they will be sold.

*JOIN THE ULTIMATE GROUP AND HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT YOU CAN BUY AND SELL*

In any case, if the product is in demand, you can make a margin from 50 to 100 percent of its purchase price. Don’t risk all means at once.

Just believe us, if there is a desire, then it’s nothing impossible for any human being including starting a business in Nigeria. Look for your niche in small importation, supply Nigerians with good quality goods, and get your deserved profit. We wish you good luck in your business!

THESE ARE WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION

*Do you desire to join the ultimate group?*

*what is happening there?*

*How can I join the group?*

*Is my success guaranteed?*

Ooooo
*Answer to these Questions are found below*
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2018
*HAVE YOU HEARD?*

*Creating d pictures of possibility = 'the ability to see beyond the present or the power of vision'* -

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" (Hebs. 11:1, NIV).

*'God is interested in what we see and the pictures we create in our minds'. God's thought & promises 4 us are good things.*

*Beloved, you need to learn how to create a picture of possibility in your heart before good things will begin to manifest and become possible in your life. There cannot be a great height without a good vision'.*

*Remember: 'the more you put your Godly imagination to work, the more you bring forth good things'. Be not moved by what is happening around u, but 'by what God says and shows you'! Pray 4 revelational gifts to bombard ur life, in JMN.*

*Goodmorning all*

*WE CONTINUE OUR CLASSES TODAY*

���✍
The pure undiluted trainig
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 6:37am On Oct 26, 2018
We can do it together
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Join and Be a part of this
Re: What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones by toyin4praise2017: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
We welcome you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Your Assignments Solved! / Federal Government College Entrance Examination / University Of Benin Post Utme 2011/2012 Result Now Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.