Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt (1696 Views)

Learn Motion Graphics Animation In Lagos & Port Harcourt - 60K Only / Videos: Learn 3D Logo Design With Your Smartphone / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt by riversproperty(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello nairalanders!!

Please i need someone to kindly recommend any good place in port harcourt where one can learn animation.

I am interested in learning 3D animation in particular but all the places i've searched online are in lagos and i am based here in port harcourt.

Please kindly help me if you know of any.

Thanks
Re: Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt by alex1486: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
you can check out these websites ...here you can learn online
https://www.youthfeed.org/technology/e-learning-websites/

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt by NoChill: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Bro do you know that you can actually learn 3d animation by yourself without paying anyone. All you need to do is to choose the software you want to start with and Google the tutorials.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt by riversproperty(m): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2018
NoChill:
Bro do you know that you can actually learn 3d animation by yourself without paying anyone. All you need to do is to choose the software you want to start with and Google the tutorials.

Wow!! This is really thoughtful of you. Thanks let me give it a shot
Re: Please Where Can One Learn 3D Animation In Port Harcourt by excell0001: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
still interested? I f you are in ph call me. 09037865474

(1) (Reply)

Become A Photoshop Pro (Download link inside) / Afrocandy Caricature. / (photo) Even When Nepa Says "No Way"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.