Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku (654 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2018
The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, has raised 14 posers for President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC saying that the government and the ruling party have abandoned governance and taken up the full duty of hurling insults at former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

The campaign organisation in a statement on Wednesday among others charged the government and the APC to name one project started and completed by Buhari, one youth in the cabinet or one terrorist arrested and convicted by the government.

“It has come to our attention that the Buhari government and the All Progressives Congress have been very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar.

“In order to give Nigerians the answers they want, we urge the Buhari Campaign Organisation to take the #BuhariChallenge and answer the following questions.

Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.

· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet.

· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept.

· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari.

· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.

· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals.

· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial.

· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into.

· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).

· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari.

· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund).

· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.

· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).

· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions.

“These are the issues the Nigerian people want to hear about, not insults from a Presidency and a party that have spent three years in office only to preside over Nigeria’s first ever recession in 25 years.

“We urge the Buhari administration to remember that it is this disinterest in real governance and focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs’.

“The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation runs an issue based campaign where refined language and cerebral arguments founded on facts are used to disseminate the vision of our candidate which is why we call on the Buhari Campaign Organisation to waste no time in taking the #BuhariChallenge in clearing the air on these knotty issues bothering the minds of Nigerians.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by PassingShot(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2018
The answers are visible even to the blind to see.
Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by yuncka: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari right now...

2 Likes

Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by possibility1234: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2018
We have a choice to make between a man that his only economy experience was rearing 23 cows and a man that employs over 5000 youth. 2019 election is a decision time for the youth.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by WhyMoD: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2018
The projects are too big that they cannot be seen with ordinary eyes.. Liar Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by gaby(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2018
Lol
Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by gaby(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Giovanni2332:
The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, has raised 14 posers for President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC saying that the government and the ruling party have abandoned governance and taken up the full duty of hurling insults at former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

The campaign organisation in a statement on Wednesday among others charged the government and the APC to name one project started and completed by Buhari, one youth in the cabinet or one terrorist arrested and convicted by the government.

“It has come to our attention that the Buhari government and the All Progressives Congress have been very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar.

“In order to give Nigerians the answers they want, we urge the Buhari Campaign Organisation to take the #BuhariChallenge and answer the following questions.

Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.

· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet. Abba Kyari

· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept. 95% v 5%

· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari. Onwuzurike of Massob

· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration. Dino Melaye and operation python shaku shaku

· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals. Babachir Lawal, with full benefits

· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial. Babachir Lawal

· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into. Gen. Muhamadu Buhari

· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth). 2023

· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari. Sai Baba

· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund). Indomie and quarter egg

· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin. Today

· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years). Receiving AC at the Ikoyi towers

· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions. China and ghostmode

“These are the issues the Nigerian people want to hear about, not insults from a Presidency and a party that have spent three years in office only to preside over Nigeria’s first ever recession in 25 years.

“We urge the Buhari administration to remember that it is this disinterest in real governance and focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs’.

“The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation runs an issue based campaign where refined language and cerebral arguments founded on facts are used to disseminate the vision of our candidate which is why we call on the Buhari Campaign Organisation to waste no time in taking the #BuhariChallenge in clearing the air on these knotty issues bothering the minds of Nigerians.”

This one na correct jamb question.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by SarkinYarki: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Even if he answers it he must still go ..Nonsense !!!! Nobody is playing with Buhari again
Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by Arda1000(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2018
PassingShot:
The answers are visible even to the blind to see.
why not u give us the ans here
Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by odogwunaija(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari must go

2019 seems far to me, I wish it's 2moro
Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2018
Admin push it to front page pls. Everybody needs to see this write up.

1 Like

Re: 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku by Mynd44: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2018

(1)

Irish Student's Save Their Classmate From Deportation To Nigeria / I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities / Reject Suit Seeking To Probe Me For Corruption, Oshiomhole Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.