Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights (32420 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Franzinni: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2018
inna the Bible Jah fi make faya burn dem jancrow dem

Ca dem fi wan commit gay things with dem angels dem..

A why wah bladclot. Church a wan turn dem members a go do gay things man!!!

It a bombohole thing that.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by femi4: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2018
dohyn:
You leave or stay,that's your business.

I still don't see how what 2 consenting adults decide to do with their bodies in the privacy of their room is any business of mine.

As long as you don't come near me with your antics and you are not doing it with an underage person,I say live and let live.
Church isn't private
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by nephemmy(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
no matter what...love your neighbour as yourself...gay or not..just saying what the bible says

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
annnikky:

Then why r u not one of them undecided

Hello, Its a mental and hormonal state and who do you blame for that?

Are you going to say a tomboy is also demonic?

Hello, you just lucky to be straight, THis guys have no control over being gay

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by ikechukwu21(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
The problem with so many professing Christians is that they won't think twice about abandoning Christ when in pursuit of their various personal agendas. They ignore Christ from Monday to Saturday and pick Him back up on Sunday morning. And after service, they put Him back in the locker. Being homosexual is wrong. Period!

4 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by femi4: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Whats satanic about being gay

Are animals who practice it also Satanic

Hello, Its as Godly as otherwise

Be constructive with your points and dont just say its demonic
Its satanic, it wasn't so from the beginning.Even demons could live inside a pig

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by spartoo: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Lol... Sometimes If you ain't strong willed, you'll see Nigerian churches as a joke..
Wahlai

I swear down.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Nathseun(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2018
What has Daystar has to do with his opinion on the issue. Thats his opinion on the matter Which is strictly belong to him alone NOT church. if you want to attack him do that to him alone not church.
Blogger and their headline is alarming!!!

Daystar is a reputable church and is well respected across the globe. God bless the church.

4 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2018
femi4:
Its satanic, it wasn't so from the beginning

Says who?

Where did you get your facts from?

Was everything quoted in the religious book detail all happenings on Earth
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Naza25: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2018
There's a difference between supporting gay acts and supporting the rights for gay people. I. Believe all human beings should have rights

4 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Sterope(f): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Chris Nwogu is gay,
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2018
femi4:
Its satanic, it wasn't so from the beginning.Even demons could live inside a pig

Demons live inside a pig?

Who told you that?
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by femi4: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Says who?

Where did you get your facts from?

Was everything quoted in the religious book detail all happenings on Earth
This particular one was stated clearly, One man, one woman...QED

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Uteghe(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Gays are doomed. Gays have no right to be gay,so gay right does not exist. The right punishment for gays ought to be death by firing squad.
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by suremanpatriot: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
What is gay? Hmmm gay is mental case. It is major case study in abnormal psychology which can be cured with series of psychological interventions and supernatural help. So if you see someone doing gay,they need help,but unfortunately they are in denial that they need help. Some too are doin so as act of revenge for past hurts lik what happens in kadersian that someone changed his male Id to female,then changed to male again after resolving their issues smiley
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by OlaAshawo: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

gay spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by femi4: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Demons live inside a pig?

Who told you that?
Ask Muslims
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by annnikky(f): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Hello, Its a mental and hormonal state and who do you blame for that?

Are you going to say a tomboy is also demonic?

Hello, you just lucky to be straight, THis guys have no control over being gay
How can someone in his right senses prefer his fellow man as lover
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Gay's are people too

Confused people
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Dominatrix4U(f): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2018
If you know the kinda herbal drugs and d!ck enlargement oils these gays use in attracting their partners, you'd marvel. Check my profile if interested
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by seyiseyi84: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Brand New ZTE for Sale at 30k Location: Lagos. Interested Persons should quote me and I will get back to them asap

Can u swipe with blackberry flash me on 08170333761
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2018
femi4:
This particular one was stated clearly, One man, one woman...QED

At individual sight

What we call a woman individually is different

Now you answer my question, Animals that practice it,, Are they demonic
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by ifex370(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2018
dohyn:
You leave or stay,that's your business.

I still don't see how what 2 consenting adults decide to do with their bodies in the privacy of their room is any business of mine.

As long as you don't come near me with your antics and you are not doing it with an underage person,I say live and let live.

Till your kid becomes one
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by seyiseyi84: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Brand New ZTE Blade V7 Selling Fast @30k only

SPECIFICATIONS

OS Android 6.0
CPU Octa-core, 1.8GHz
Screen 5.5" FHD
Camera Rear 16MP Front 8MP
Memory RAM 3GB ROM 32GB
Battery 3000mAh
SIM Slot Dual Sim

How much last
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by femi4: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

At individual sight

What we call a woman individually is different

Now you answer my question, Animals that practice it,, Are they demonic
Animals that practice it are demonic. Animals can be possessed too.

The definition of a woman is crystal clear via dico or Bible
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2018
annnikky:

How can someone in his right senses prefer his fellow man as lover

That IS where you should research at

What makes you see a lady attractive makes them see a man attractive

I dont want to call if a deformation, but its there natural build
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Oga it's disgusting and demonic.
Where for Bible two men marry.
Mtchewwwww
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2018
I don't understand why Nigerians are still obssessed about homosexuality, u people have criminalized it what else do u want,for gays to be stoned or burnt alive,the world would be a better place if we can learn to be selfish at the write times,right now another person sexuality is know of my business,I can not imagine why I would want to disturb myself with who person decides to have sexual relationship with,how is that my business ?

5 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by GaggleNSwallow: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Is Boooohari gay?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by Benekruku(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2018
femi4:
Animals that practice it are demonic. Animals can be possessed too.

The definition of a woman is crystal clear via dico or Bible

grin grin grin

I rest my case
Re: Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights by SadMemories(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2018
BigSarah:
Gay's are people too
That's a big NO. gay individuals house strong demons so there's need to ex-communicate them real quick. it's against the written and unseen laws of nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.