Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements (46690 Views)

PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat / Atiku’s Challenge To Buhari. Will Buhari Come Or Run? (video) / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by iammo(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Thrash

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Now I believed that our President is lifeless

11 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by mideactive: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2018
D
Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by mideactive: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2018
C
Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by breakeven: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Achievement? I laugh I Chinese, hohohohohoho. Killings of Benue and plateau people. Headsmen on rampage has become achievement

11 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Olukat(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Now I know this Government has nothing to show.
Lord have mercy on Nigeria!
How did we got it so wrong? sad sad sad

16 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Rilwayne001:

SEE CHILDREN OF HATE, SHOUTING AND GNASHING THEIR TEETH IN AGONY. HAD THE PRESIDENCY NIT REPLIED TO THE CHALLENGE, YOU GUYS WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY, BUT NOW THAT ATIKU GOT HIS REPLY, YOU GUYS ARE GETTING BITTER, CLAIMING NONSENSE. WHAT'LL EVER MAKE YOU IPOB FATHEAD HAPPY SEF? NOTHING. YOU ARE ALL BORN TO BE BITTER.

SPITS ON YOUR HEAD sad

wetin carry IPOB enter here, this is something of national discuss...I thought you were making sense until that last statement....

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Abfinest007(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2018
see as atiku go take give buhari upper cut

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by BruncleZuma: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2018
ignant:
Most of these are claimed processes with no quantified result. The metric for assessment is measurement, so if you think you are going to publish bland rhetorics that is not quantitative, then you better restrict it to zombies.

One would have thought their researchers would make comparative analyses between this government and the previous ones but alas, they realized it would be too easy to pick apart.

Publish how your government has fared in comparison with previous governments in figures- with relation to economy, business, employment, education, health, agriculture etc.

This comment is a very bright light...I wish I could share it more than once.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Ogaga87(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2018
I have heard madam Buhari.. Thanks for the painful engagement you took me through in the last three and half years.. But take note that 2019 is the year of disengagement, you and your family must go

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Ngokafor:

Frustration at its peak cheesy.......so much pain in one post but the truth is the so-called reply is nothing more than one point(Agriculture)broken into over 50 points of lies,falsehood and distortion of facts thats why no one is convinced cos inspite of all the bogus claims, prices of foodstuffs are still way higher than in Jonathan's admin.

Sorry.

a lot of you on this Nairaland just cant see beyond your bellies. SAD! everythin is about the price of a bag of rice.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
The Masses Shalll Decide.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by mrvitalis(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Kdon2:
All na rhetorics. Common man can't feel the impact of your dellusional achievements. Despite all the grand 64 achievements unemployment rate is still very high while over 13 million have lost their job ti recession and bad economic policies confirmed by world economic giant bill gate and our own okonjo iweala.
The question is what do you do

My rice farm cbn came and wanted to assist I'm sure of that one

What do you do

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by NaMe4: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Does this one know the meaning of achievement?

From No 13 downward is in future tense: 'will' , 'would' 'aimed at' , ...

It's better not to say anything at all than sound UNATIKULATED o!

11 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Reference(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
The beauty of a virile democracy. Performance rises to dizzying levels of importance. It is clear that whoever or whichever party wins in 2019 will have to work much harder than this administration has in delivering the goods. I see 2023 in a better political light. Glad the PDP is back to play its role in building this democracy.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by osuofia2(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
This is no reply...the idiat was beating around the bush with agriculture, answer simple questions.. Oleburuku. I thought she will counter the 13 trillion loans they took under 3years and Nigerian air scam

10 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by diebuhari1: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Very empty list. No measurable achievement whatsoever, just a list of repetitive bollocks.
Whoever came out with this list is not well educated.

11 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by seyigiggle: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2018
most zombies brains have been reformatted, hence BMC should reply with facts and figures.
by the way, they were hasty to reply.
this shows they are really fidgeting.
thank you Atiku!!!

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by bluefilm: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Rilwayne001:

SEE CHILDREN OF HATE, SHOUTING AND GNASHING THEIR TEETH IN AGONY. HAD THE PRESIDENCY NIT REPLIED TO THE CHALLENGE, YOU GUYS WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY, BUT NOW THAT ATIKU GOT HIS REPLY, YOU GUYS ARE GETTING BITTER, CLAIMING NONSENSE. WHAT'LL EVER MAKE YOU IPOB FATHEAD HAPPY SEF? NOTHING. YOU ARE ALL BORN TO BE BITTER.

SPITS ON YOUR HEAD sad

Don't mind all those idiots.

I wish they can point to one, just one, achievement of their lord and personal master, Nnamdi Kawnu.

Idiots probably thinking development is like american wonder magic.

Ask them what they themselves are contributing to improve the fortunes of the country in general, they will be moping at you.

Foolish pigs. sad

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by link2folly: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Did anyone noticed that the list of achievement that Buhari created these committees, agencies or groups are without evidences of what these group achieved since creation...…..this is another plot to respond just as Jonathan inaugurated soo much committees without result...… I refused to be deceived

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by waleadex(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2018
yrex01:
wat I notice here on nairaland is 90% of d lads doing d talking n hating r iPod or na Igbo em dey call em !! Nd d fact is only few will vote, doz wu mean d business aint keyboard warriors like em !! D shock dey will get 2019 I swear down e go beyond hearth attack !!! No follow em shout bro dey don't know wat dey want !!

God bless bro...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2018
If these are Buhari's achievements, then I give up on this administration. Never again!

10 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by teflonjake(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
futuregovernor:
The list is for only Agriculture.....,APC propaganda

Exactly my thoughts...almost everything on that list can be classified as 1 point (agriculture)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by kings11ng(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
the lifeless one's achievements are like audio.... we dey hear am but we no dey see am

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by lunacol(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
How does these achievements have a positve impact on ordinary man in the street?They have to feel the impact.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by BruncleZuma: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2018
The most facinating part of this whole charade of a list is that most of the chanters here are at the receiving end of this "great" government's anti-people and clueless policies.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by osuofia2(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2018
bluefilm:

Don't mind all those idiots.

I wish they can point one, just one, achievement of their lord and personal master, Nnamdi Kawnu.

Idiots probably thinking development is like american wonder magic.

Ask them what they themselves are contributing to improve the fortunes of the country in general, they will be moping at you.

Foolish pigs. sad
Haha e pain am....defending the dullard is so hard a task

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by omoh10: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2018
please which country did all this take place

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2018
how fast has our GDP grown
How low has the unemployement percentage gone
How stable is our electricity
How much has been our FDI grown

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements by maestroferdi: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2018
How clueless can a set of people get?

So this load of crap is supposed to be an official government rejoinder?

How did we get here?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.