Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) (55538 Views)

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Akabuking:
Ask them the source of their money. if you worked hard for it, you will be happy.
legit money bro!
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Alright Sir...According to you, the bible doesnt entail fact?

The Bible is not a single book, it is a collection of several different books.

Some of the stories are allegories and not facts. The essence of them is to teach a moral lesson and not to state a fact.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Mankosi: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
That sitting room is not fine to compare with I have so far in places that I have been to.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Akabuking: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
legit money bro!
yeah
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by demsid(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
haywire07:
So everyday I think to myself, how a 50k job with lots of pressure can fetch one a healthy life .

Is this how to start somewhere?

na the same matter we table.
Re: Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

The Bible is not a single book, it is a collection of several different books.

Some of the stories are allegories and not facts. The essence of them is to teach a moral lesson and not to state a fact.

Uhmmm.
I thought it serves as a guide....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / Portable Buys A Car For His Father (Photos, Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.