Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) (60991 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Grass cutter not squirrel

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wow.... grin cheesy grin

What a worthless news on a worthless platform grin.

Congrats OP, you are officially an !DIOT cheesy.

Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by sevo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Blackfire:
Op do you think the MOD will push this rubbish to FP?

Think again..lol

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
How is this a phucking news

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naza25:
Double blessing
Do people eat squirrel in Nigeria ?. It's a no no here.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Birminghamvirgo:
buh how on earth is this a news

The United Nations General Assembly must be notified about this history-making development, in case the deployment of peace-keeping forces might become necessary in the wake of this breaking news.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by ehissi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
This man be use style wan resemble governor wike ooooo....... grin
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Genniez(f): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na wa oo so he went to the farm with a photographer ..the yam and bush meat don turn slay celebrities ..congrats slay farmer...heh pls don't quote me oo

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by mu2sa2: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
gabazin080:

The way am broke right now, am even thinking of asking my wife if she has a boyfriend so HE can lend me some money
Although you may have intended this post as pun, but recently someone related a similar experience - this was on tv, Channels I think. He said he once received a phone call about midnight. To his surprise, it was from his ex who he had not even been in contact with for, I think he said over 10 years. She even gave the phone to her husband to greet him as well. Then, she begged for financial assistance, pleading that both she and her husband were civil servants and had not been paid for months! He wondered how she got his number.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by akinszz: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Pounded Yam and ofe nsala(whitesoup) don ready ooh..
no be only ofe nsala, ofe onitcha grin
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by goat22: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
captainobvious:
Thats not a squirrel angry

Young man, you are correct it is jungle goat, seen mainly in jungles.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Bamz(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
gabazin080:

The way am broke right now, am even thinking of asking my wife if she has a boyfriend so HE can lend me some money

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Ikuenami(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is Buuharialistic so their is not freedom of movement and association for animal again
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by chukwudi3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
We don't eat DAT I'm Igbo land. It's oliozuu, it eats decayed corps
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
So, how is this news worthy? And by the way, that animal you caught isn't a squirrel. Squirrels have bushy tails, big long ears relative to its ear and lower mouth relative to its head too. Also, they are small. Too small to be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Knsley(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sub9ja:
thinking of affordable data bundle.........buy 1gb@690 @https://bestkonnect.net/account/signup
Great site. I can testify
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Horo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
PMB is working see how clean looking man has turned to be a farmer grin grin grin farming is the way for us
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chai Squirrel don suffer. How this marsupial like mammal take turn to Squirrel kwanu? Op take am easy o, before Mr. Squirrel sue u for mistaken identity.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by supereagle(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
captainobvious:
Thats not a squirrel angry
You are right. Yoruba calls it, "Keke Bu" I have forgotten the Igbo name.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Modarun(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
...and Mr. Squirel be like..

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by segunk1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
And how on Earth this one is a new again now someone will just kill cockroach in his cupboard and come and put it on nairaland how he/she did hide and seek before killing the cockroach soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
mu2sa2:
Although you may have intended this post as pun, but recently someone related a similar experience - this was on tv, Channels I think. He said he once received a phone call about midnight. To his surprise, it was from his ex who he had not even been in contact with for, I think he said over 10 years. She even gave the phone to her husband to greet him as well. Then, she begged for financial assistance, pleading that both she and her husband were civil servants and had not been paid for months! He wondered how she got his number.

For real? shocked shocked shocked God save us from poverty. It can make some do demeaning things!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
goat22:

Young man, you are correct it is jungle goat, seen mainly in jungles.

Lol....Jungle goat koh, Jungle cow ni
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by kerry57: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Guy, ur yam get dick from the pick. Wetin u do for the yam during cultivation?
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by phorget(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
gabazin080:

Beards don't make you a responsible man..Goats have Beards too
and
all they do is mehh, mehh, mehh...

Yes,and beardless won't make you a responsible man either. If u think I'm ask Evans the kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by Avoidsexxx(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
gabazin080:
There is a difference between QUIET woman and SILENT woman.
The first is a miracle the other one is a timebomb.
Thanks....but, why not complete it....
There is also difference between QUIET man and SILENT man.
The first is a miracle or 'magic' the other is a slow posion(Ewu yee na-echikpo ite).
Ndewo! (nwanne, ka m waa here dika Rihanna in wields thoughts)
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Pepper soup things.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by brightpeters4(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Blackfire:
Op do you think the MOD will push this rubbish to FP?

Bro They just did.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by twosquare(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
asinko
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tinalex:
That crazy and restless animal....maybe this one is old cos it hardly stay in one place. Enjoy your dividend sir

Loolz u know am wella
Very very restless grin.
Re: Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thats not a squirel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought For N500 / Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.