Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bosun's Diary. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bosun's Diary. (9062 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2018
This is a fictional story of a young man. His relationships, fear, ambitions, sex life, success and failure.

Kindly note - I am not a professional writer but I would do justice to the story as much as my elementary writing skills can carry me.

...and sincere criticism is welcome.
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
@@@@@@@

I dragged my travelling bag from the back seat of the cab and heft it on my shoulder. Walking slowly towards the Engineering Complex gate, I had to reassure myself that getting home today cannot be negotiated. This is my last paper for the session and then the long vacation...OMG I can't wait. I need more than a rest; I also need a 'time-away'.

It's been a difficult semester for me; lost a close friend in a car accident barely 3weeks after resumption. Josh died instantly after the car he was traveling in ran into a stationary truck shortly after Ibadan toll gate towards Lagos. He was right beside the driver and being a rainy night made it worse. I'm also a lover of night travelling but Josh is obsessed with it. He has even earned himself a title among our clique of friends and allies because of this - "Knight Josh". I hated night travelling ever since and I 'left' it for good.

After Josh's death, his girlfriend 'Lewa will not be consoled. Omolewa was practically devastated and I just have to be there for her as I was the closest to her and Josh as a couple. I had to include visiting her in my weekly plan. After a while we were so gel and I was not aware when my visit to her place has become a daily routine. We were both getting over our lose gradually and appreciating each others company more. But I was very conscious to avoid any sensual exchanges that can lead to unwanted brouhaha or any issue with 'observers'. Handshakes and hugs are the maximum I ever offered and I believed that should be harmless.

It's was a raining Friday evening and I was on way home. 'Lewa couldn't convinced me to stay for the night as I've promised myself not to leave a space for the devil within this consolation period. I had to lie of having a vigil that night before I could secure an escape. I have been getting to know her well recently. She will let go of anything if you can hinge your request on church related thing. Funny enough, she's just a sunday-sunday Christian but she'll never want to offend God.

Opening my room door, I paced slowly to the bed at the left corner end of the room. Settling down on it I brought out the oranges I had bought at the SUG complex on my way to 'Lewa's after the late afternoon lecture earlier. I ate the three oranges hungrily and while I was packing the skin for disposal there come a light rap on my door.
I got the door and it's Andy.
"I've come to return your dictionary" he said pointing the book almost to my chest level.
"Hey, Andy Baba..."
"I'm travelling tomorrow." He said over his shoulder walking away and ignoring my greetings.
I shrugged and closed my door. Andy has been struggling with a particular course since last session. He discovered he has to carry-over same course after the last semester's result was released earlier in the month. He has been moody and snobbish since then.

I was awake but the weakness in my limbs was enormous. I turned on my side and tried to swallow and the pain in my throat is excruciating. I lay still and my thoughts racing back to what the week has been like. I now remembered how I've struggled with food for like three days running. I tried to stand up from the bed again and "ughhhhh!" My back. I grapple at the table beside the bed and sat on the accompanying chair. "This is serious" I thought to my self and put my head on the table.

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Great write up

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
##########

Its about 6am and I'm sure there's need for medical attention for this type of sickness. Only private hospital can be available this weekend as our institution is a non-residential. But who has money for those expensive private clinics. I managed to stand up and went through the passage of the 10-room tenement hall, occasionally touching the passage wall for support as I journeyed to the last room on the opposite wing. Getting to the door, I heard voices of 3 ladies singing worship song in low tune. I called out Helen and I realised my voice is not coming out. I swallowed spit to clear my throat and gather strength for another call. It was painful...it's like my throat is filled with soar and it's been washed roughly with iron sponge at every swallow. I called again with my eyes shut in pain. Helen open the door slightly bringing only her face out.
"Ha brother Bosun..."
"Sorry; please where is that your Aunty's place?"
"Ehn?"
"Your aunty"
"Which aunty...what happen?"
Squinting her eyes, I think she can now read the ailment on my face.
"Erm...that your aunty nurse".
"Ok, what's wrong with you?"
I touched my neck in response and rested myback on the wall beside her door. It's like her interrogation is sapping the little life left in me.

We had to walk to Aunty nurse's house which is about half a mile away. It's my first endurance trek. No, my second. The first was in my first year, when the students had a fight with indigenes which lead to a 2-days fracas. Had to walk about 23miles to the neighbouring town after the police came to free the students by the third morning. We've been under siege for 2 nights.

Getting to Aunty nurse's place I was helped to sit down on a bench at the ante room by Helen. Then she rushed into the house and came out with Aunty nurse.
She asked me some quick questions and helped me up, supporting me by my right side I was made to lay on my back in this room that looks like a mini hospital ward. She excused herself and came back with some injections, she administered it swiftly. Helen looked on. Saying "sorry" intermittently like she caused the sickness.
"He'll be fine now" Aunty nurse said casually.
"Sorry brother Bosun" Helen said moving closer to the bed where I layed. She sat on the edge closer to my feet.
Then she turned to Aunty nurse, telling her the story of how I came to wake the whole hall residents up and our journey down there.
After a moment, I started feeling some relief and drifted away...

############
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
Great write up

Thanks sis...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
##########

Its about 6am and I'm sure there's need for medical attention for this type of sickness. Only private hospital can be available on a Saturday as our institution is a non-residential. I managed to stand up and went through the passage of the 10-room tenement hall. I occasionally touch the passage wall for support as journeyed to the last room on the opposite wing. Getting to the door, I heard voices of 3 ladies singing worship song in low tune. I called out Helen and I realised my voice is not coming out. I swallowed spit to clear my throat and gather strength for another call. It was painful...it's like my throat is filled with soar and it's been washed roughly with iron sponge at every swallow. I called again with my eyes shut with pain. Helen open the door slightly bringing only her face out.
"Ha brother Bosun..."
"Sorry; please where is that your Aunty's place?"
"Which aunty...what happen?"
I think she can now read my ailment on my face.
"Erm...that your aunty nurse".
"Ok, but what's wrong with you?"
I touched my neck in response and rested myback on the wall beside her door. It's like her interrogation is sapping the little life left in me.

We had to walk to Aunty nurse house which is about half a mile away. It's my first endurance trek. No, my second. The first was in my first year, when the students had a fight with indigenes which lead to a 2-days fracas. Had to walk 23km to the neighbouring town after the police came to free the students by the third morning. We've been under siege for 2 nights.

Getting to Aunty nurse's place I was helped to sit down on a bench at the ante room by Helen. Then she rushed into the house and came out with Aunty nurse.
She asked me some quick questions and helped me up, supporting me right side I was made to lay on my back in this room that looks like a mini hospital ward. She excused herself and came back with some injections, she administered it swiftly. Helen looked on. Saying "sorry" intermittently like she caused the sickness.
"He'll be fine now" Aunty nurse announced.
"Sorry brother Bosun" Helen said moving closer to the bed where I layed. She sat on the edge closer to my feet.
Then she turned to Aunty nurse, telling her the story of how I came to wake the whole hall residents up and our journey down there.
After a moment, I started feeling some relief and drifting away...

############
update please

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
###########

I woke up with slight headache but my body pain has reduced. I tried to sit up and it was a lot easier than I thought. But the sore throat is still severe. I could hear some voice in the sitting room - Yemi's thin voice which I can never miss, then Helen's and Aunty nurse's. Yemi is Helen's roommate and she must have come to see how I was doing. I hope she won't pull any string here today.
I squirmed on the bed, and in response it announced my return to the land of the living. Aunty nurse came in quickly, stood beside me. She asked if I'm feeling better and I answered in affirmative. Helen and Yemi were already at the door way, looking at us as we conversed on.

"The result of your blood test is out..." Aunty nurse handed me the paper casually and headed for the door.
"I'm damn hungry" I collected the paper, glanced at it and put it beside me on the bed.
"Ope o...Thank GOD! Yemi go and bring the cooler" Helen said as she made her way into the room, while Yemi went back to bring in the cooler.
"Haba, I've told you he'll be fine".
"Ha aunty, I was scared o. I've never seen brother Bosun like that before."
"Bro B, sorry ehn." Yemi handed over the cooler of rice and I started doing justice to it immediately.
I think the speed of my hand to mouth was convincing enough that they all left me to the food.
I was almost finishing when Yemi came back with a bottle of cold Pepsi.
"Thank you" I collected it and took a couple of gulp.
I belched. Reached out for my cooler and dropped it like immediately.
"Eat more now".
I touched my neck as I didn't want to choke on words. It's like the coldness of the drink stifle my throat a little.
"Should I come and feed you" she smiled from one corner of her lips.
She stood up from the plastic chair opposite me and sat beside me on the bed.

##############
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
###########

I woke up with slight headache but my body pain has reduced. I tried to sit up and it was a lot easier than I thought. But the sore throat is still severe. I could hear some voice in the sitting room - Yemi's thin voice which I can never miss, then Helen's and Aunty nurse's. Yemi is Helen's roommate and she must have come to see how I was doing. I hope she won't pull any string here today.
I squirmed on the bed, and in response it announced my return to the land of the living. Aunty nurse came in quickly, stood beside me. She asked if I'm feeling better and I answered in affirmative. Helen and Yemi were already at the door way looking at us as we conversed on.

"The result of your blood test is out..." Aunty nurse handed me the paper casually and headed for the door.
"I'm damn hungry" I collected the paper, glanced at it and put it beside me on the bed.
"Ope o...Thank GOD! Yemi go and bring the cooler" Helen said as she made her way into the room, while Yemi went back to bring in the cooler.
"Haba, I've told you he'll be fine".
"Ha aunty, I was scared o. I've never seen brother Bosun like that before."
"Bro B, sorry ehn." Yemi handed over the cooler of rice and I started doing justice to immediately.
I think the speed of my hand to mouth was convincing enough that they all left me to the food.
I was almost finishing when Yemi came back with a bottle of cold Pepsi.
"Thank you" I collected it and took a couple of gulp.
I belched. Reached out for my cooler and dropped it like immediately.
"Eat more now".
I touched my neck as I didn't want to choke on words. It's like the coldness of the drink stifle my throat a little.
"Should I come and feed you" she smiled from one corner of her lips.
She stood up from the plastic chair opposite me and sat beside me on the bed.

##############

go on...

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Arda1000(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Keep it going bro...

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
##########

As she moved into the space beside me on the bed; I tried to make more room for her but she still sat so close.
She wiped the sweat on my forehead with her left palm placing her right hand was on my left shoulder. I'm not sure this sweat was from the hot meal or the proximity of this Delilah. Our faces were now inches apart and I'm already feeling uncomfortable.
I faked a cough so that I can create some space but that failed.

"Sorry dear."
"Thanks jare."
Then a few seconds silence that seems like eternity.
"But you offend me Yemi"
"Ehn-ehn, what did I do?" She looked into my face drifting away a little.
"Since morning that I've been here, you are just coming to check on me".
"Hmmm..."
Her sigh was too laden and immediately I suspected I've cornered myself.
"You came to our door shouting Helen! Helen! Am I not around?" She started "I felt bad about it but what could I do?"
Her voice shaking slightly, and she turning her face away like she's hiding some tears. Now the ball of guilt was laying in my court. She shifted away from me to the foot end of the bed.
"I'm sorry. See ehn, I wasn't really myself that morning" I struggled to defend myself.
"You can't be yourself now, when 'Lewa has taken every..." She replied still looking away.
"No no no no no, it's not like that".
I moved closer to her, holding her shoulder and explaining how much and why 'Lewa needs me around her now. Also assuring her that nothing is practically going on between us beyond supporting each other.
She turned slowly after a little beg and faced me. She reached out with a kiss. I closed my eyes and leaned in for more.

Yemi is a good kisser I must confess and I've always enjoyed every kissing moment we've had. In no time, my two hands found their way to under her blouse and I was caressing her stomach side mildly, while she held my head with one hand and supporting herself with the other.
It was getting intensed at every passing second and my "gbola" is already rock-hard.
She paused me and pulled her blouse over her head. I was confused and excited at the same time at the sight of the contents of her brassiere.
This girl will cause another trouble here now.
I signaled to the sitting room to remind her that Helen and Aunty nurse might burst on us anytime.
"They've gone to the market" she whispered. But she got to the door in two pace to bolt it.
She sat on lap swiftly and gave me another long wet kiss.
"I love your lips" she whispered into my ear and bit it a little. I shivered and grabbed her boobs which has been set free from the bra.
They're average sized and ecstacy is taking a toll on them as the two n1pple were slightly hard.

###############
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
##########

As she moved into the space beside me on the bed; I tried to make more room for her but she still sat so close.
She wiped the sweat on my forehead with her left palm placing her right hand was on my left shoulder. I'm not sure this sweat was from the hot meal or the proximity of this Delilah. Our faces were now inches apart and I'm already feeling uncomfortable.
I faked a cough so that I can create some space but that failed.

"Sorry dear."
"Thanks jare."
"But you offend me Yemi"
"Ehn-ehn, what did I do?" She looked into my face drifting away a little.
"Since morning that I've been here, you are just coming to check on me".
"Hmmm..."
Her sigh was too laden and immediately I suspected I've cornered myself.
"You came to our door shouting Helen! Helen! Am I not around?" She started "I felt bad about it but what would I do?"
Her voice shaking slightly, and she turning her face away like she's hiding some tears. Now the ball of guilt was laying in my court. She shifted away from me to the foot end of the bed.
"I'm sorry. See ehn, I wasn't really myself that morning" I struggled to defend myself.
"You can't be yourself now, when 'Lewa has taken every..." She replied still looking away.
"No no no no no, it's not like that".
I moved closer to her now, holding her shoulder and explaining how much and why 'Lewa needs me around her now. Also telling her that nothing is actually going on between us beyond supporting each other.
She turned slowly after a little beg and faced me. She reached out with a kiss. I closed my eyes and leaned in for more.

Yemi is a good kisser I must confess and I've always enjoyed every kissing moment we've had. In no time, my two hands found their way to under her blouse and I was caressing her stomach side mildly, while she held my head with her one hand and supporting herself with the other.
It was getting intensed at every passing second and my "gbola" is already rock-hard.
She paused me and pulled her blouse over her head. I was confused and excited at the same time at the sight of her heavy boobs.
This girl will cause another trouble here now.
I signaled to the sitting room to remind her that Helen and Aunty nurse might burst on us anytime.
"They've gone to the market" she whispered. But she got to the door in two pace to bolt it.
She sat on lap swiftly and gave me another long wet kiss.
"I love you lips" she whispered into my ear and bit it a little. I shivered and grabbed her boobs which has been set free from the bra.
They're average sized and ecstacy is taking a toll on them as the two n1pple were slightly hard.

###############
Mr man.
.. You're not well o. U better don't bleep her
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
QueenBelle:
Mr man.
.. You're not well o. U better don't bleep her

grin grin grin
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
##########

She was back on my lap in a flash and cupped my head now with her two hands. We kissed intensely and I had one hand on her boob. I tried to lay her on the bed as ate my lips away. She thought I wanted her to stop, I now have the space to push her lightly to the bed and she smiles back. Her boobs heaving alongside her breathing was such a sweet sight.

I leaned in, got one of the nipple in my mouth and the other in one hand. She let out a light giggle that sounds like "Welcome" in my brain. I was between her thighs and she was arching in for more. With her hands on my head and caressing it away. It feels like an electric charges running down my spine. I responded by switching nipple and getting my free hand to run up and down her torso. I made it so rhythmically that she gave a soft, low and long moan.

Adrenaline was pumping and we were really digging each other. She slide her hand into my boxer and got my balls. She cupped it and did some magic to it. I got the electric charges again. She run her fingers on my 'gbola', this time she arched her hip. Maybe the hardness of "gbola" gave her this instruction or the little bit I made on her nipple almost simultaneously.

Swiftly, I snapped her trousers button and pulled it off with the second move. She had pulled her pant almost immediately and "here am I mine."
I ran my finger on her inner thigh into her kitty-katty. I slide in my left middle finger; its wet and warm. She arched her hip again. I quickly let "baba" in and the pounding begins.

She has pegged me with her two legs already and has started kissing my lips again. I have no other job than to concentrate on the grinding.

I climax after about 2 and half minutes.

"Ughhhhh!" I exhaled but maintained my position.
She continued kissing me again and I said some sweet word to her. Exalting her prowess;she kissed me deeper. I can sensed she wanted more but...

Knock...knock on the door!

#################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2018
#############

I was more startled than Yemi. I rolled over and scampered for my boxer.
"Yes, who's there?" she asked confidently.
"I'm the one" a child's voice replied. I sighed with a little relief.
"Ehn-ehn, you don't have name abi?"
"It's me Emmanuel"
"What do you want?"
"It's Mummy Ayo..."
"She's not around, come back later"
"Ok ma" his footsteps going away.

We are now half dressed and her face looking away. I moved close to her, poked her on the side. She fringed and moved away, bending down to pick the empty cooler while buttoning her shirt with the other hand.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Nothing"
"Are you sure...?" now squeezing her shoulder muscles.
"Yes" approaching the door with a straight face.
"Yemi; something is wrong and if you don't tell me I won't be happy with you".
She paused at the door and I move in again. Holding her waist from behind I whispered "sweet girl" into her ear and kissed her neck. Her large ass was touching my groin area and "gbola" is already reacting. She pushed me back with her left elbow.
As I stepped back she went for the door handle again.
"Ok..." I threw my hand up in submission.
"That's it; it's all about you" she snorted back.
"What's it babe?"
"I don't know what I'm doing with you?" She continued.
I was stunned and speechless.
"You're making me jealous after all I've given up for us and everyone is making jest of me." I look on has she's not done.
"If there's nothing between you and 'Lewa, then leave her."
Her voice near cry now, she moved to the door.
"Yemi..."
She's out of the door and closed it with force.
An headache resonated in my brain with the door bang.

I sat down slowly, exerting pressure on my right temple. Body aches creeping in lightly. I'm not surprised, that sex was too tensed for an ailing body.
I layed on my back looking into the ceiling.
Reminiscing about our just concluded encounter - from high to low. She's always a sweet-bitter pill.
"I've to place this girl somewhere fast" I thought to myself.
"Yemkem..." I whispered aloud.

#############
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
###########

I was woken up by Aunty nurse's voice. She's already beside me.
"Welcome ma... where's Helen?"
"She has gone home"
She checked my blood pressure and she confirmed it's fine.
"I'll be going home today then?"
"Hmmm..." she hesitated.
"You're fine but I still need to monitor you, let's say against tomorrow morning".
She continued "But you'll to continue your treatment at the Health Centre".
"Hanhan, why now?"
"You had typhoid fever too, it was malaria and typhoid; type 2" she retorted handing me the test report she just picked from the floor.
"Haaa..." my lips apart a little with surprise.
She walked out of the room with a smile. Her back side rolling along.

She came back to the door way asking what I'll like to have for dinner.
"Anything ma."
"Do you mind pap meal and vegetables?"
"It's ok ma."
She came back in like 15minutes with a tray. Offered me mine and sat on the plastic chair. We had our meal quietly and finished up almost same time.
"Thank you ma"
"You're welcome sir." She said with light smile.

She came back and we started gists - from local politics to international politics, business, social life, relationship et al. We went on and on until we were both exhausted from laughing and joking.
"It's amost 10pm o and there's service tomorrow" she announced.
"Really?" stretching my neck to have a glimpse of the walk clock through the slightly open door.
She stood up, yawned and stretched herself.
"Good night dear" she said cropping my small goatee as she head for the door.
Her large madam-sized ass rolling.
I smile to myself... I'm only here for treatment o.

"Bosun!" Aunty nurse called from the inner room.

##########

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
##########

She was back on my lap in a flash and cupped my head now with her two hands. We kissed intensely and I had one hand on her boob. I tried to lay her on the bed as ate my lips away. She thought I wanted her to stop, I now have the space to push her lightly to the bed and she smiles back. Her boobs heaving alongside her breathing was such a sweet sight.

I leaned in, got one of the nipple in my mouth and the other in one hand. She let out a light giggle that sounds like "Welcome" in my brain. I was between her thighs but not resting my weight on her. She was arching in for more. With her hands on my head and caressing it away. It feels like an electric charges running down my spine. I responded by switching nipple and getting my free hand to run up and down her torso. I made it so rhythmically that he gave a soft, low and long moan.

Adrenaline was pumping and were really digging each other. She slide her hand into my boxer and got my balls. She cupped it and did some magic to it. I got the electric charges again. She run her fingers on my 'gbola', this time she arched her hip. Maybe the hardness of "gbola" gave her this instruction or the little bit I made on her nipple almost simultaneously.

Swiftly, I snapped her trousers button and pulled it off with the second move. She had pulled her pant almost immediately and "here am I mine."
I ran my finger on her inner thigh into her kitty-katty. I slide in my left middle finger; its wet and warm. She arched her hip again. I quickly let "baba" in and the pounding begins.

She has pegged me with her two legs already and has started kissing my lips again. I have no other job than to concentrate on the grinding.

I climax after about 2 and half minutes.

"Ughhhhh!" I exhaled but maintained my position.
She continued kissing me again and I said some sweet word to her. Exalting her prowess;she kissed me deeper. I can sensed she wanted more but...

Knock...knock on the door!

#################
you actually kisses with a painful throat.... Lie small small now
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
###########

I was woken up by Aunty nurse's voice. She's already beside me.
"Welcome ma... where's Helen?"
"She has gone home"
She checked my blood pressure and she confirmed it's fine.
"I'll be going home today then?"
"Hmmm..." she hesitated.
"You're fine but I still need to monitor you, let's say against tomorrow morning".
She continued "But you'll to continue your treatment at the Health Centre".
"Hanhan, why now?"
"You had typhoid fever too, it was malaria and typhoid; type 2" she retorted handing me the test report she just picked from the floor.
"Haaa..." my lips apart a little with surprise.
She walked out of the room with a smile. Her back side rolling along.

She came back to the door way asking what I'll like to have for dinner.
"Anything ma."
"Do you mind pap meal and vegetables?"
"It's ok ma."
She came back in like 15minutes with a tray. Offered me mine and sat on the plastic chair. We had our meal quietly and finished up almost same time.
"Thank you ma"
"You're welcome sir." She said with light smile.

She came back and we started gists - from local politics to international politics, business, social life, relationship et al. We went on and on until we were both exhausted from laughing and joking.
"It's amost 10pm o and there's service tomorrow" she announced.
"Really?" stretching my neck to have a glimpse of the walk clock through the slightly open door.
She stood up, yawned and stretched herself.
"Good night dear" she said cropping my small goatee as she head for the door.
Her large madam-sized ass rolling.
I smile to myself... I'm only here for treatment o.

"Bosun!" Aunty nurse called from the inner room.

##########
update
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
##############

I rushed out of my 'ward' and met her in the sitting room.
Her body is now covered with a wrapper tied to her chest.
"Please, you'll help me to hold the door. I want to bring in some buckets of water". She said leading the way to the exit door through the kitchen.

Her ass shakes more vigorously as she haul the two buckets past me while I helped with the door.
"Thank you" she said and went behind the curtain to her room.
I locked the exit door and walked slowly to my 'ward' hoping for another assignment that'll create a chance for the pervert thoughts going on in my brain.
Now waiting on my bed endlessly.

I woke up much better. Those three dose of medications were effective. But going to school's health centre...God of mercy!
"She can treat the typhoid too now" I thought of ask her why she didn't want to.
My first and ever time at School health centre was during admission exercise. They did blood test, X-ray of chest region, urine test and others for us. It took me 4days to get through all the test. Then another 3days to collect the results and the almighty "Blue Card". You have to submit the Blue Card with other documents to collect your admission letter from Registry. After then I've never been there.

I was still laying in bed when Aunty Nurse came in.
"You boys can be careless; you didn't lock your door" she said mildly while I picked myself up to sitting position.
Who lock door against himself, when something like opportunity is around the corner.
"Good morning ma."
"How're you?" She asked standing akimbo and fully dressed for Sunday service.
"Fine ma, thanks so much"
"...and you're looking muaaah" blowing a kiss with my hand.
"Really?" She asked blushing a little
"Ha, you're dope like a model"
She laughed and made a small turn like a pose. The royal blue gown fitted her hour-glass shape perfectly. Having only one strap on the left shoulder, revealing her fleshy sexy arms.
"And the dress fits perfectly." I submitted.
"Thanks dear...it runs in our family" handing a small drug bag to me.
I think she's right, she's just a bigger version of Helen.

We set out immediately and I was thanking her profusely after she told me there's no bill for me to pay. Explaining further that she has run out of typhoid drugs as she only get supplies from Ibadan. She advised I should get it only from School Health centre because fake drugs is so much in town recently.
"I'll come and thank you more at home next week"
"Tuesday evening will be fine..."
"Ok ma"
"...there's something I want to tell you" she said in lower tune parting my back.
"Ehn-ehn, what's that?"
"See you on Thursday, sorry Tuesday evening" and she walked away.
Looking at her rolling ass and waist line; I thought how far away Tuesday evening was.

##############
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2018
############

Sunday morning is usually quiet in our hall and anytime it's otherwise like today, it's usually when "DJ Joe" is in the building! Joe is a prodigal 'son' - a pastor's son that doesn't go to church. He only goes to church when he has a now catch he want to convince he's not a bad boy.

I ensure my door was bolted through out and allowed only Helen in when she brought dinner for me. Every other person was attended to at the door. The medication was seriously pushing me to the bed. I need it, so that I can hit the new week better.

I walked past the Health Centre on Monday afternoon without thinking; the crowd was large as usual. But I was able to get an appointment on Tuesday after I sorted one of the Health Centre janitors. After a couple of hours on the queue, I was called in. The doctor was writing prescription so hurriedly and every tablet dispensed looks so much alike, but who are you to question the 'world healer.'

I got home and prepared for the evening. I showered myself with some body spray. Then perfected my look with the aid of the mirror, paying good attention to my small beard. While waiting for the darkness to set out, then came a greetings at my door.
"Hello o...good evening" a familiar feminine voice called.
"Yes..." opening the door.

It was Omolewa.

##########

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2018
++++++++++++

Dear readers, please feel free to comment and criticise.

Thanks!

++++++++++++
Re: Bosun's Diary. by drewbar(m): 12:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Enjoying your writing. Your style is very witty

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
drewbar:
Enjoying your writing. Your style is very witty

Thanks bro, appreciate.
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
#################

"Haaa, August visitor!"
"Yes o..."
I lead her in and offered her a seat. She handed a small shopping bag to me. It contains variety of fruits and a refill pack of beverage.
"Thanks...all these for me?"
"Sorry, that's the little I could get. You know the time of the month now."
We both laughed and joke a little more about 'the-time-of-the-month'.
"How are you now?" She asked cutting into our laughter.
"Andy told me you're not feeling fine."
"Andy?" I was kind of confused.
"Yes, he called me yesterday evening..."
"Ok; I'm surprised because he's not in town"
"So, how're you?" asking emphatically this time.
"Oh, good...I'm now perfect"
"You'd better be; because there's nobody to pamper you here o."
"Haba, what about you?"
"Me how? Please o, I don't want trouble at all."

'Hmmm, I know this part of the game very well and I won't play it with you dearie.' I thought.

I brought her snack to divert the discussion. She declined but offered to prepare the fruits for us. Damn, is this how I'll miss my appointment with Aunty nurse's?

After we had the fruit she started straightening the room. She was at the wardrobe corner and I gisting away my ordeal at the School Health Centre when Yemi sneaked in on us.

We both stood there looking at Yemi like a ghost. She in return was switching her eyes on us and eventually rested it on 'Lewa. The disgust, hatred and anger on her face was piercing. 'Lewa in return looked at me with a "what's-going-on" kind of look.
I had to break the deafening silence with a greeting but Yemi was not there. Instead of returning my greetings she charges toward 'Lewa.

###################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
############

Before I could get between them. Yemi has already gotten to her target. The charge was a mixture of punch and slap. It was heavy as the two ladies crashed into my small wardrobe and everything came down instantly - the hanger, the shoe rack et al. Before she starts pounding 'Lewa I hauled her away with my arms around her waist.

"Yemi! Are you crazy... what's wrong with you...?"
Instead of listening to me she was busy kicking and trying to get free from my arm still clamped around her. 'Lewa has secured one foot of my Timberland boot and made a good throw at her opponent, she docked and it almost caught my left eye. As I let go of Yemi to nurse my face, she launched again at 'Lewa. She was unlucky this time as a bone cracking blow landed on her chest. She screamed and bend double.

By now we were five in the room. Alfa and Joe has found there way in. Joe peeling 'Lewa off Yemi as she mail her and Alfa pulling Yemi away to the other wing of the room.
"What happened..." Alfa asking me while holding Yemi loosely by the wrist.
She snapped her hand loosed and launched at 'Lewa again. Joe was able to dudge her and sent Yemi a back hand.
I move in to peg Yemi and this time I was a bit rough on her.

Now the shouting bout started. The two ladies shooting abuse and curses at each other.

Then Helen and Aunty Nurse came in.

######################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
##############

"What's happening here?" Helen was surprised to see Yemi and 'Lewa being held down.
"Two fighting..."Joe replied grinning sheepishly.
"Prostitute!" Yemi shouted again taking advantage of the brief silence that followed Joe's response. She made an attempt to use the door but was ordered back in by Aunty nurse's who pointed at the empty chair with a stern face. I beckon on 'Lewa to also sit on the bed.
"Why? Ehn, so that this dog and her friend can lynch me again. Thank you." She made for her slippers.
"Young lady can I have a minute of your time please?" with a little smile Aunty nurse was able to make her stay. But 'Lewa wasn't silent as she cursed under her breath.

Then a silence.

Joe cunningly made for the door, pretending to have suddenly remembered something that requires his attention outside. He gave me a thumb-up and mouthed "bad boy" before he hurriedly disappeared behind the curtain.

"Bosun; what happened?" Aunty nurse asked while pacing slowly towards the table and supported her bum with the egde.
"Hmmm? I'm listening" she said as words failed me.
Yemi made an attempt to talk but she shush her down.
"Ma, I think Yemi can explain better." I said looking at her direction.
"That's rude of you young man. I can see Yemi and this beautiful lady here before I asked you the question" you can't miss the seriousness in her voice though it's calm.
"Sorry ma."
"Good. So, what happened" emphasising the later sentence.
"We were here gisting. Then Yemi came in and started a fight with her" pointing at Lewa.
"Yemi was that true?"
"Aunty, I'm going to say it all here" her answer attracted everyone eyes the more.
"Yes; today and right here. Right now" Gbam! She banged the table beside her and stormed out.

Everyone were confused the more, except me. Helen's look was more like a bewilderment, moving closer to me searching my face for an explanation for what was going on. I technically dodged her, as I started mending my crashed wardrobe corner. In my head, waiting for Yemi's return was like a convict waiting to be sentenced.
My mouth lack saliva but I felt a heavy lump in my throat. My head replays all my encounters with Yemi this couple of months we've met in a flash. I'm sure her return into the room will be a tsunami.

################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Update quickly now

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2018
##############

She came in and handed over a scroll of papers to Aunty nurse. Then brought out a navy blue pocket sized diary from her back pocket.
"That's the receipt of medicine Bosun bought for me after my first abortion for him?" she said emphatically as Aunty nurse loosen the scroll.
"What?" Helen shouted and coming towards me in slow pace expecting me to deny it.
"...and it was even a rape"! Yemi voice became shaky as it usually does when she want to play the victim card.
"No no no no no. That's a fat lie" I retorted jumping from the bed to defend my self this time. The trio looked at me with disgust.

"Bosun!" Helen's voice hit a high-pitch with her mouth slightly ajar. Still expecting a stronger defence or counter allegations. This is one thing I'm bad at - defending myself with words. The tension in this circumstance made it even more difficult.

Yemi continued reeling out her arsenal of accusations - how I convinced her to continue having sex with me after the first abortion, the second abortion, my promise to marry her immediately after my graduation next session and many more.

"Bosun, tell me that's not true..." Aunty nurse asked "...I mean the rape."
"That's not true ma. It's not true at all. I didn't rape her at all. It's a lie...she lies." that's all I could muttered to defend myself. I knew it's not convincing enough and it's quite lame. This mad girl can nail me with that.

"And I have warned this prostitute" Yemi pointing at Lewa "to stop seeing..."
"Shut up!" Aunty nurse interrupted her. "You're the prostitute here." she continues.
Yemi was surprised and was taken aback.
"Yes, you're. You are a prostitute. You claimed a guy raped you. As in raped you; and you had an abortion from that. You're now sleeping with the SAME guy afterward and claiming he convinced you". Aunty nurse was bursting.
"Ma..."
"How many times did you have sex together? At least you have a diary for that" she continues.
Silence.
"Hope you recorded your last Saturday evening romping there too...ashewo!"
Helen's eye widen, her right palm covering her mouth with surprise.
Another silence.
"I'm not surprised you're fighting here, because you think everyone is a prostitute like you"

Yemi was now sober, her head dropped and arms tucked together against her chest. Helen snatched her hand from my touch as she leaves the room sobbing.
'Lewa on her way too.
"Good night ma. Thank you and sorry..."
"Oh, pretty girl, apologies for the embarrassment" Aunty nurse pulled 'Lewa closer.
"Yes ma"
"What's your name?"
"Omolewa ma"
"Waoh! Beautiful name, pretty girl."
"Thanks ma"
"Take care my dear".
She released her hand as they both approach the door.
"Brother Bosun; good night" Aunty nurse said exiting the door while Yemi followed immediately.

I crashed into the chair, placing my head on the table. What's this? What I feared as eventually caught up with me and mauled me in the mud of disgrace. How do I clean myself off this mess. I'm sure this lies will be waiting at my door tomorrow morning to escort me around town for at least one month if not more.
I didn't rape Yemi.
I moved to the bed, curled up and waiting for the morning.

###################

1 Like

Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
#############

The sun has filtered in through the window blind before I woke up. A thousand thoughts rushing into my head as I made a wake up call to my brain. A spike of headaches followed. I quickly lay down again shooting my eyes and wrapped my head with my cover clothes. I could hear voices and movements in the passage. Every unheard utterances from the like a gossip about me in my head.

Right there, I knew there's a war for me to fight. I didn't do it. I didn't rape Yemi, so I shouldn't live with the guilt. I'm not sure Helen and 'Lewa could pick out the exonerating lines from Aunty nurse's intervention yesternight. But I'm ready to say my part of the story anywhere, anytime by anyone. I decided to protect my personality to any distance it's challenged.

Flash!
The nightmare I had that night started replaying in my brain. I was standing on a cliff with my back to the free fall behind. Some group of people were sitting on the floor facing while I was talking to them. It was like a class as some of them were taking notes. Then Andy showed up; throwing stones at me playfully. But I was able to dodge it all. I waved that aside.

I got up from the bed and drank some water. My mouth was stone dry and my stomach empty. Got my bucket, ready to go...

#################
Re: Bosun's Diary. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

#############

The sun has filtered in through the window blind before I woke up. A thousand thoughts rushing into my head as I made a wake up call to my brain. A spike of headaches followed. I quickly lay down again shooting my eyes and wrapped my head with my cover clothes. I could hear voices and movements in the passage. Every unheard utterances from the like a gossip about me in my head.

Right there, I knew there's a war for me to fight. I didn't do it. I didn't rape Yemi, so I shouldn't live with the guilt. I'm not sure Helen and 'Lewa could pick out the exonerating lines from Aunty nurse's intervention yesternight. But I'm ready to say my part of the story anywhere, anytime by anyone. I decided to protect my personality to any distance it's challenged.

Flash!
The nightmare I had that night started replaying in my brain. I was standing on a cliff with my back to the free fall behind. Some group of people were sitting on the floor facing while I was talking to them. It was like a class as some of them were taking notes. Then Andy showed up; throwing stones at me playfully. But I was able to dodge it all. I waved that aside.

I got up from the bed and drank some water. My mouth was stone dry and my stomach empty. Got my bucket, ready to go...

#################
ur story na nonsense
Re: Bosun's Diary. by abagajnr93(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
u dey try...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
here2fuk:
ur story na nonsense

Really? Thanks...
Re: Bosun's Diary. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
abagajnr93:
u dey try...

Thanks boss. Appreciate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.