Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC (9037 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by emmabest2000(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Shut up and answer your corruption case. over the years of looting Ekiti, now forming victim
Next is that criminal called Atiku
#Buhari2019

Don’t talk anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by AmazingELixir: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
When we warned that Fayose's recklessness will lead to his doom many easterners cheered him on all because of their hatred for our dear President Muhammadu Buhari. Fayose is now left alone while his IPOB supporters are licking Atiku's balls. I hope the Efcc grills you hard like grilled chicken. God bless president Buhari and grant him long life to lead us beyond 2019. Amen sad

grin

Thankgod you didn't include your usual gab.."we Christians are the problem of Nigeria"

Bloody head slammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by gbishman: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fayose, why don't u wait for the EFCC to publish their report then u can defend yourself, doing this now simply proves desperation and fear.

1 Like

Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by 2shure: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
October 15th 2018
a day where fayose heart beats go multiply by God knows how many thousand times per minute

hahahahahaha
Baba Bubu Got no Joy

Fayose stop sinnging like a bird and pray

once caught
in bubus era
no sinner shall go unpurnished

Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Shut Up Ipob miscreant, Joshua Dariye was an APC member yet sent to Jail.
Baba won't pity anyone found guilty of corruption.

You too shut up, who is baba?
That walking dead
Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by Afonja007: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Shut up and answer your corruption case. over the years of looting Ekiti, now forming victim
Next is that criminal called Atiku
#Buhari2019
what of fayemis looting? Untill tinubu leads You guys to Taliban then una eyes go open
Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Shut Up Ipob miscreant, Joshua Dariye was an APC member yet sent to Jail.
Baba won't pity anyone found guilty of corruption.

What is this online faceless miscreant saying?

Yoruba miscreants that are busy selling votes at the polling units for peanuts are on here forming saints.

Let Buhari and his gangs to first of all surrender themselves for probes.

Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by doggedfighter(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't envy Fayose right now.

1 Like

Re: Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC by doggedfighter(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bolustical:
When Fayose realises his immunity expires in just 4 days
Oh dear !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Outshop Americans By 32% / Zodaic Signs: Date Of Birth, Know The Type Of Human You Are / APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.