Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! (960 Views)

Help: Can Airtel MIFI Be Unlocked / Download Android Multi Tool To Unlock Phones Pattern Lock / Can This Mifi Be Unlocked??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
for educational purposes only.
If you happen to buy an iPhone locked to activation screen. Note it may not be possible to unlock this device. Unless of course through apples support and you have to provide your details as the owner of the phone. Also sites like
IPhone imei. Net
Cellunlocker.co. UK are all fake sites and cannot unlock your phone. They will demand pre-order service which they won't refund and still ask you to pay more. Anybody who claims to unlock icloud should do it first and don't pay a dime unless the activation lock Is out. You can bypass the lock but not permanently unlock the phone.
Please be adviced don't be scammed.
A Word is enough for the wise!!

2 Likes

Re: Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! by nothingzpoil: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
CHESTER48:
for educational purposes only.
If you happen to buy an iPhone locked to activation screen. Note it may not be possible to unlock this device. Unless of course through apples support and you have to provide your details as the owner of the phone. Also sites like
IPhone imei. Net
Cellunlocker.co. UK are all fake sites and cannot unlock your phone. They will demand pre-order service which they won't refund and still ask you to pay more. Anybody who claims to unlock icloud should do it first and don't pay a dime unless the activation lock Is out. You can bypass the lock but not permanently unlock the phone.
Please be adviced don't be scammed.
A Word is enough for the wise!!

Thank you a lot.

Please I am contemplating doing bizz with www.AppleiPhoneunlock .uk

What is the credibility of their service?

Re: Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! by omoadeleye(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
nothingzpoil:

Thank you a lot.

Please I am contemplating doing bizz with www.AppleiPhoneunlock .uk

What is the credibility of their service?

You can't read to understand ba?
Re: Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! by nothingzpoil: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
omoadeleye:

You can't read to understand ba?

It would hv been nice u tell me since u understand better than I do...

Besides, I won't "ask" if I understand... Thank you.
Re: Icloud Unlock Phones Can't Be Unlocked Unless!! by omoadeleye(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
nothingzpoil:

It would hv been nice u tell me since u understand better than I do...

Besides, I won't "ask" if I understand... Thank you.

He said you should not trust those sites promising to unlock your iCloud, they can't do any shits to it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Free 4.6GB From Airtel With Just N200 / How Good Is Wiko Phones? / Hammer VPN MTN Free Browsing Cheat Settings For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.