Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available (6315 Views)

Got 3months Male Brindle Boerboel Pup4sale.. / 6weeks Old Brindle Boerboel Puppy Available / 2 Male brindle Boerboel Puppies For 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please kindly contact me for your 6 weeks old Brindke Boerboel thanks

Price : 100k

Condition: Perfectly Alright

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2018
3rdavefarms:

These Dogs are not boerboels!
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2018
jln115:

These Dogs are not boerboels!

But what?
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2018
3rdavefarms:

But what?
Firstly they don't look anything like boerboels and secondly it is against South African law to sell a dog as a boerboel if its not been appraised and registered by SABBS, Boerboels are a protected land race and thus MUST be registered by SABBS otherwise it's not a Boerboel.

So if you were in South Africa, you would be committing a criminal offence.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by chinachukwu(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2018
jln115:
Firstly they don't look anything like boerboels and secondly it is against South African law to sell a dog as a boerboel if its not been appraised and registered by SABBS, Boerboels are a protected land race and thus MUST be registered by SABBS otherwise it's not a Boerboel.

So if you were in South Africa, you would be co1
Committing a criminal offence.

Over sabi go kill you one day!
Why not scroll down and leave if you ain't interested!!!

6 Likes

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
chinachukwu:

Over sabi go kill you one day!
Why not scroll down and leave if you ain't interested!!!
Hey chill your titties bro, you should be thanking me as I'm exposing false advertising!!! Hopefully I just saved someone 100k which they would of spent on a dog they thought was a boerboel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
jln115:

Please take your medicine and be good ... from what I read up there you need a medical clearance to visit some states
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
3rdavefarms:

Please take your medicine and be good ... from what I read up there you need a medical clearance to visit some states
So i need medicine for stating facts?? Cool story bro!

PIC: What a boerboel actually looks like

P.S Im not just picking on you.. wink others are also selling mongrels as Boerboels!

3 Likes

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:25am On Oct 14, 2018
jln115:
So i need medicine for stating facts?? Cool story bro!

PIC: What a boerboel actually looks like

P.S Im not just picking on you.. wink others are also selling mongrels as Boerboels!

Take this rubbish Off my post .... I can see you can’t see clearly
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2018
3rdavefarms:

Take this rubbish Off my post .... I can see you can’t see clearly
What can't I see bro?

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Her now

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Ogcruz: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
3rdavefarms:

Bro
Are Boerboels not suppose to be muscular?

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ogcruz:

Bro
They may ve dt sturdy figure bt muscles are as a result of a number of factors
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ogcruz:

Bro

you need to work them out first and maybe supplement with bully max and the rest.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Ogcruz: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Alright
Cause they look pure but just lacking muscles
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Ogcruz: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
But let me still advice you

Nobody will pay 100k for these dogs, how much for Caucasian and rottweiler

45k is okay
Don't be greedy

2 Likes

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ogcruz:
But let me still advice you
Nobody will pay 100k for these dogs, how much for Caucasian and rottweiler
45k is okay Don't be greedy
rotts and caucs don't go for 45k
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Prodeegee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wonders shall never end on nairaland. Op has stated his price.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by MajorLanister: 4:58am On Oct 26, 2018
This is the reason folks to state their price. Op next time tell interested parties to call to whatapp don't state ur price. Nice dog though
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:

who told you you can't sell a dog that has not been appraised? and your boerboel mist not be registered with SABBS every country has their kennel club Nigeria for example has BDBAN which is affiliated to SABBS and if those dogs don't look like boerboels I wonder what they are maybe you can tell me since you know too much.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2018
rumenase:

who told you you can't sell a dog that has not been appraised? and your boerboel mist not be registered with SABBS every country has their kennel club Nigeria for example has BDBAN which is affiliated to SABBS and if those dogs don't look like boerboels I wonder what they are maybe you can tell me since you know too much.
You can't sell a boerboel puppy and call it a boerboel if the parents are not registered with SABBS....its the law in SA act 62 of 1998. Boerboels are a protected land race in SA hence all Boerboels have to be appraised if owners want to legally breed them as boerboels......thus an unregistered boerboel is just another dog/mutt.

Also the with regards to the dogs above, they are just mix breeds.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Ogcruz: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2018
rumenase:

rotts and caucs don't go for 45k

80-60
You cannot sell boerboel at the same price as rotts and Caucasians na
Except it's pedigree

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Ogcruz:

80-60
You cannot sell boerboel at the same price as rotts and Caucasians na
Except it's pedigree

who told you Oga? a boerboel sells for the same price you cannot buy a dog of 40k and call it a boerboel.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:
You can't sell a boerboel puppy and call it a boerboel if the parents are not registered with SABBS....its the law in SA act 62 of 1998. Boerboels are a protected land race in SA hence all Boerboels have to be appraised if owners want to legally breed them as boerboels......thus an unregistered boerboel is just another dog/mutt.

OK o
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by 14teenK: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:

what I admired most about your write ups is that you stated the facts and laws, carry on bro.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=rumenase post=72432512][/quote]
Is this the S.A act 62 he quoted?
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

Is this the S.A act 62 he quoted?
Yes!! and in 2017, DNA tests were done to prove that Boerboels can in fact also be black and thus the Black Boerboel is now legally a Boerboel and can be exported!

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:

Yes!! and in 2017, DNA tests were done to prove that Boerboels can in fact also be black and thus the Black Boerboel is now legally a Boerboel and can be exported!
So what has black Boerboels got to do with what d op posted? If SA act 62 of 1998 is abt black boerboels, what point re u making that those dogs above should not be called boerboels?
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

So what has black Boerboels got to do with what d op posted? If SA act 62 of 1998 is abt black boerboels, what point re u making that those dogs above should not be called boerboels?

that's what I'm trying to show him o eveezy he said act 62 of 1998 so I showed him the one I know of so he should show us his own we need facts not just mere words he should back it up. I have showed him what I have seen he should show us what he saw too since the law talked about black boerboels and not about puppy sales or whatever as the jln115 is claiming

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115 you cannot call that dog a mutt until the dog goes for appraisal and is disqualified and BTW OP can put whatever price tag on his dog even 1 million self who wor buy go buy.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
rumenase:
jln115 you cannot call that dog a mutt until the dog goes for appraisal and is disqualified and BTW OP can put whatever price tag on his dog even 1 million self who wor buy go buy.
they at least need to have SABBS birth certificates to be registered..... Which we know they don't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Caucasian Puppies Available. Slide In. / Feeding Fish Feed To Dogs. Great Idea Or Another Formulated Story? / 5weeks, 7weeks Gsd Puppies Available(both Sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.