Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available (6413 Views)

Got 3months Male Brindle Boerboel Pup4sale.. / 6weeks Old Brindle Boerboel Puppy Available / 2 Male brindle Boerboel Puppies For 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
rumenase:

that's what I'm trying to show him o eveezy he said act 62 of 1998 so I showed him the one I know of so he should show us his own we need facts not just mere words he should back it up. I have showed him what I have seen he should show us what he saw too since the law talked about black boerboels and not about puppy sales or whatever as the jln115 is claiming
The guy just come dey quote things to oppress people
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

So what has black Boerboels got to do with what d op posted? If SA act 62 of 1998 is abt black boerboels, what point re u making that those dogs above should not be called boerboels?
The act protects the boerboel as a race..... In its self the act has nothing to do with Black boerboel by its own, the argument by DAFF(department of agriculture, Forrest and fisheries) was that black boerboels occurd due to selective breeding and that black boerboels never occurred naturally and thus cannot be protected by the act and thus are not boerboels.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

The guy just come dey quote things to oppress people
"Welcome to the South African Boerboel Breeders’ Society (SABBS), breeders’ society for the Boerboel - a declared South African landrace.

SABBS is the only organisation authorised in terms of the SA Animal Improvement Act, No. 62 of 1998 (AIA) to officially register Boerboels. As legally registered custodian of the Boerboel dog breed, SABBS is responsible for the standards that govern identification, recording, evaluation and improvement of the breed."

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

So what has black Boerboels got to do with what d op posted? If SA act 62 of 1998 is abt black boerboels, what point re u making that those dogs above should not be called boerboels?
act includes all boerboels:

Welcome to the South African Boerboel Breeders’ "Society (SABBS), breeders’ society for the Boerboel - a declared South African landrace.

SABBS is the only organisation authorised in terms of the SA Animal Improvement Act, No. 62 of 1998 (AIA) to officially register Boerboels. As legally registered custodian of the Boerboel dog breed, SABBS is responsible for the standards that govern identification, recording, evaluation and improvement of the breed."

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:
they at least need to have SABBS birth certificates to be registered..... Which we know they don't.
The guy never claimed the dogs were registered, or are all dogs registered or appraised? In Nigeria, the only breed that is usually appraised is the boerboels, for other breeds, if they are not registered, does it make them another breed?
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:
act includes all boerboels:

Welcome to the South African Boerboel Breeders’ "Society (SABBS), breeders’ society for the Boerboel - a declared South African landrace.

And does it state that if a dog is not registered or appraised, it's not a boerboel?
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

And does it state that if a dog is not registered or appraised, it's not a boerboel?
yes

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

The guy never claimed the dogs were registered, or are all dogs registered or appraised? In Nigeria, the only breed that is usually appraised is the boerboels, for other breeds, if they are not registered, does it make them another breed?
if they are not registered then by law they can't be advertised as boerboels, that's what act 62 of 1998 states.

Other breeds are not protected by laws like the boerboel is.... One could even say the boerboel is a protected spesies(race).

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
jln115:
if they are not registered then by law they can't be advertised as boerboels, that's what act 62 of 1998 states.

Other breeds are not protected by laws like the boerboel is.... One could even say the boerboel is a protected spesies(race).
Screenshot d part dt said if dey re nt registered, can't be called a bb

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eveezy:

Screenshot d part dt said if dey re nt registered, can't be called a bb

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=jln115 post=72441753][/quote]
all these your many screenshot is not the same as what you said.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2018
rumenase:

It says exactly what I said.....even your screen shot about black boerboels proves what I've said

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2018
jln115:
It says exactly what I said.....even your screen shot about black boerboels proves what I've said

it doesn't oga why don't underline it
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
rumenase:

it doesn't oga why don't underline it
I severely overestimated your comprehension skills......would you like me to post the act as well for more proof?

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
jln115:
I severely overestimated your comprehension skills......would you like me to post the act as well for more proof?

Oga na grammar you dey speak do the simple thing wey I tell you if you had good comprehension skills you would have done it.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
rumenase:

Oga na grammar you dey speak do the simple thing wey I tell you if you had good comprehension skills you would have done it.
dude I can't underline what you want me to, you were supposed to read the screen shots and understand the meaning of what was written.

Think logically... If you can, if black boerboels were not allowed to be sold and advertised as boerboels due to the fact that they could not be registered at that time and the same act/law applies to all dogs then logically other none registered dogs can also not legally be advertised and sold as boerboel.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by gman55(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
jln115:
dude I can't underline what you want me to, you were supposed to read the screen shots and understand the meaning of what was written.

Think logically... If you can, if black boerboels were not allowed to be sold and advertised as boerboels due to the fact that they could not be registered at that time and the same act/law applies to all dogs then logically other none registered dogs can also not legally be advertised and sold as boerboel.

Oga with all due respect, na market the OP wan sell, iifif your input is in the contrary and not able name on this thread have made their assertion I believe you let this lie and allow the man sell his pups
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
jln115:

so now it has gone to logic abi oga logic is not fact when you were stating it you said it as a fact now you want me to think logically just show me where the boerboel act law you talked about clearly spelt out what you said chikena if you cannot just shut up and let OP sell his pups
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Eveezy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
"One of the common misrepresentation is advertising a Boerboel pup as registered"
It goes further to say a Boerboel can only be registered after it has been appraised, which is usually at 18 months.

Which brings to d point "did d guy ever advertised dem as registered boerboels?"
Are the pups up to 18 months for dem to be appraised? Or are u saying all boerboels owners in Nigeria participated in d appraisal? There re people who bought pups that were not appraised due to lack of time, therefore nt registered, does it mean what they have are not boerboels?

If I buy a pup from an appraised parent, but I didn't appraise mine, ND eventually my frnd bought pups from me, does it mean d pups re nt boerboels?
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by rumenase(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Eveezy:

"One of the common misrepresentation is advertising a Boerboel pup as registered"
It goes further to say a Boerboel can only be registered after it has been appraised, which is usually at 18 months.

Which brings to d point "did d guy ever advertised dem as registered boerboels?"
Are the pups up to 18 months for dem to be appraised? Or are u saying all boerboels owners in Nigeria participated in d appraisal? There re people who bought pups that were not appraised due to lack of time, therefore nt registered, does it mean what they have are not boerboels?

If I buy a pup from an appraised parent, but I didn't appraise mine, ND eventually my frnd bought pups from me, does it mean d pups re nt boerboels?

abeg leave that guy e no know wetin dey do am I dor lock up e matter self and BTW I see you for nmahgood thread o grin
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2018
Eveezy:

by law yes it means your pups/dogs are not boerboels....since by law the parents have to be registered and puppy's must have SABBS birth certificates to be advertised as a boerboel.... That's what the Law dictates.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2018
rumenase:

so now it has gone to logic abi oga logic is not fact when you were stating it you said it as a fact now you want me to think logically just show me where the boerboel act law you talked about clearly spelt out what you said chikena if you cannot just shut up and let OP sell his pups
logic is not fact?? You joking right

And the whole act clearly spells out what I said. https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.nda.agric.za/doaDev/sideMenu/animalAndAquacultureProduction/docs/Animal%2520improvement%2520act%25282%2529.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj_9Nz40ajeAhUMM8AKHWHgB0wQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2AYIoRMre_QOgI3mbXay1H

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
gman55:

Oga with all due respect, na market the OP wan sell, iifif your input is in the contrary and not able name on this thread have made their assertion I believe you let this lie and allow the man sell his pups
he can sell his pups, I'm just informing possible buyers that are not as well informed that they are in fact not buying boerboels and that they should think twice before paying quite a lot of money for a dog that's not a boerboel.

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by spinna: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
The Sabbs can register boerboels in SA. Based on a set breed standard. Since we don't have the society here we must simply refer tobthe breed standard. These boerboels are rather long legged but there are ranges of boerboels. The very muscular thick types and the longer legged types . These types were Based on hunting in thick bush or open plains environment. It is our responsibility as dog breeders to breed only with the dogs that meet the standards of the breed. These dogs must be subjected to the standards of the breed test including temperament. They may or may not be full boerboels simply because they are very tall. But to say because a Boerboel isnt one because it doesn't have papers is ridiculous.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2018
spinna:
The Sabbs can register boerboels in SA. Based on a set breed standard. Since we don't have the society here we must simply refer tobthe breed standard. These boerboels are rather long legged but there are ranges of boerboels. The very muscular thick types and the longer legged types . These types were Based on hunting in thick bush or open plains environment. It is our responsibility as dog breeders to breed only with the dogs that meet the standards of the breed. These dogs must be subjected to the standards of the breed test including temperament. They may or may not be full boerboels simply because they are very tall. But to say because a Boerboel isnt one because it doesn't have papers is ridiculous.
SABBS is world wide..... There was a SABBS show and Appraisal in Nigeria 2 weeks ago.

And as ridiculous it might seem to you, it is unfortunately law in SA that a dog that is not registered with SABBS is not a boerboel and my not be sold, bred or advertised as one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by anonimi: 4:48am On May 15, 2019
gman55:

How does this your attitude help anyone in the society against scammers, fraudsters and 419ers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6491714_aladylookingwithcornereyes1502372897353447927271_jpeg1f77f85ac4039873b075378f91e9e47b

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by anonimi: 4:50am On May 15, 2019
jln115:
he can sell his pups, I'm just informing possible buyers that are not as well informed that they are in fact not buying boerboels and that they should think twice before paying quite a lot of money for a dog that's not a boerboel.

Thanks a lot for your selfless efforts on this thread. Greatly appreicated, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6480871_images5_jpegccec210b148f724009015b514894c923

1 Like

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Onyeka1987: 6:41am On May 15, 2019
Please is this my a beorboel?

Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 9:17am On May 15, 2019
Onyeka1987:
Please is this my a beorboel?
It will only legally be considered a boerboel if it's registered with the SABBS. If it's not registered with the SABBS you are not allowed to sell/advertise your Dog as a Boerboel......Well that's the law in South Africa anyway.
Re: Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2019
The parents seem really skinny, for a mastiff dog to be skinny is a complete turnoff, even my Rott/gsd mix is bulkier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Street & Pet Dogs In Russia / Dogs For Sale By Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited / Feeding Fish Feed To Dogs. Great Idea Or Another Formulated Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.