Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,541 members, 7,801,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar (113097 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by 042report: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, is married to a beautiful Igbo lady, Jennifer Iwenjora, who was until their marriage, a reporter with the popular Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).

Jenny as she is fondly called, who is a legal practitioner in private practice in the federal capital territory, Abuja, is said to be making underground moves for her hubby to actualized his presidential dream come next year.

Her marriage to Atiku, to some came as a shock, being an Igbo woman. But to another set of people, her choice was a fulfillment of who she is - bold, intelligent, fierce and a go getter.

Jenny is from the South-East but loves to be referred to as a Nigerian, with no tribe attached.

The former vice president, Atiku Abubakar have totally married up to four wives, and has 26 children.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by 042report: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by afroniger: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
She must really love Atiku. It's not easy to launder money and do time in America for just any man. She may become his first lady.

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
kiss Atiku still get power to make this one cum unlike bubu way no get stamina to wire Aisha

404 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by ashacot: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na this one nai help am thief our money go USA?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by EnglishUsa: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
My is good
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bruh forget igbo women are too fine kiss kiss

264 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Donald95(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Bruh forget igbo women are too fine kiss kiss

Yes. Even Babangida knows that

234 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by hucienda: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Osheee ... Atiku, sharp guy. wink

Omalicha Atikulate bébé

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Donald95(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
kiss Atiku still get power to make this one cum unlike bubu way no get stamina to wire Aisha

That is why Aisha always talk to him and his party anyhow. If you can't satisfy your wife, sorry is your name.

299 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
what happens to Titi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Racoon(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice one your excellency.Nigeria keep Atikulating East-West, North-South.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by mycar: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
I want to see the Yoruba and Hausa wives too.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by mu2sa2: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
mycar:
I want to see the Yoruba and Hausa wives too.
Atiku also has a fulani wife. It looks like Jennifer, the igbo, is already positioning herself to be first lady. But Titi, the Yoruba senior wife, has savoured the corridors of power before and is not likely to allow anyone to displace her. This is assuming Atiku does not get a thorough bashing at the polls. Btw, Atiku admitted publicly to be a cronic womanizer- despite his multiple wives - but claimed to have now stopped his philandering.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by teekay213(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Money answers all things

God I beg!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by teekay213(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na only jah knows how many pussi this man Don tear

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by GentleMoney: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cute!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
For ATIKU to be able to manage these LADIES so well, especially this particular variety, nothing beats my imagination that he will perform better than BUHARI.

I think BUHARI may go down as the most unbearable anyone can take.
Anything beyond this current Leadership will cause a NATIONAL CALAMITOUS SUICIDE

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Donald95:

That is why Aisha always talk to him and his party anyhow. If you can't satisfy your wife, sorry is your name.

Seriously Aisha is sexually frustrated, she needs some good fvck but due to her public exposure, her hands are tied

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Oilwell(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
they will keep searching

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by kenzysmith: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
even if atiku Bleep my girlfriend, my wife even if he campaign say he wan come thief money i go still vote am .My mind is made up i have decided sad

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by ariesbull: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
And so ? Should we fry akara? What about Yoruba wife ?
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by sotall(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by oshe11: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is the Man of the Moment

He sure for Nairabet

Atikulating

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Roger3D(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
An ibo woman crook just like her Fulani husband- American Senate

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by BubuZombi: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Any Igbo Man That Thinks She Gonna Be The First Lady...

Keep Dreaming, 'Cos the Yoruba Woman (Titi) will Always Remain First in Atiku's Life.

And Anyone That Thinks Atiku Will Win 2019 Elections...

Keep Dreaming, 'Cos Nigerians will Still Vote For Buhari.

BubuZombi Said So... cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by millionboi2: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hope he didn't divorce her after d election
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Sholaco: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.